Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Hot as hell GP skin where his barrels are nude men bent over with gaping anuses- called gang...bang???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Camel Camus posted:

Hot as hell GP skin where his barrels are nude men bent over with gaping anuses- called gang...bang???

Gangwank.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

I have 130 order tokens and I'm all out of quests to do.

Looks like I won't be able to pop open that Orb of Order for the legacy skin.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Tyty posted:

I have 130 order tokens and I'm all out of quests to do.

Looks like I won't be able to pop open that Orb of Order for the legacy skin.

the quests refresh each day or is this the last day of them

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

This is the last day.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Tyty posted:

This is the last day.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/events/vs-2017

quote:

Q: How much time do I have to do my daily missions?
A: Daily missions will reset every 24 hours at 11AM PT. The final daily mission will end at 23:59 PT on 6/29.

:confused:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

6/29 thats today dude

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

I saw 6/24 in the client.

And spent my points because I thought it was the last day.

Well poo poo.

I've got 30 left so we'll see?

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

For the coin event, just like for league of legends itself, the only good move is not to play.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Tyty posted:

I saw 6/24 in the client.

And spent my points because I thought it was the last day.

Well poo poo.

I've got 30 left so we'll see?

I just checked and it says 'tokens expire from inventory on 7/24' which might be what you saw?

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

I was going to save up tokens for the loading screen thing because im a bronze scrub but then I realised it's only for the new skins not all champs.

I guess I'm just buying as many orbs as I can afford and hoping for the hex tech skin shards.

Shelvocke
Aug 6, 2013

Microwave Engraver
I just got back into gold after a couple months bouncing around s1-3 by saying gently caress it and playing offmeta top laners, giving first blood, getting flamed and inexplicably clawing a win.

My best role is support but can't climb with it. I don't understand​ this game.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shelvocke posted:

I just got back into gold after a couple months bouncing around s1-3 by saying gently caress it and playing offmeta top laners, giving first blood, getting flamed and inexplicably clawing a win.

My best role is support but can't climb with it. I don't understand​ this game.

I've been a adc/support main since season 2 and the only way I made it to diamond earlier this season was spamming midlane.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Yeah even for people who don't really play ranked it was really frustrating because you'd turn on a stream to watch great masters tier gameplay and every game was 5v5 mid.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol good poo poo riot

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

one time i played with my friends group of league warriors and someone said to me "you are going to get wrecked this brand is gold" and then after he failed to kill me mid a couple of times with 3 man ganks since he died or was forced out of lane every time he showed up solo he just left mid lane and went top. the pure adulation silver players have for people in gold despite the difference between the two being marginal is hilarious

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

one time i played with a group of league friends and they were like "no you'll be fine it's not gonna be a problem" when i was matched up against a diamond 1 draven one trick

it was fine, they were right, but thats only because i dont care that we lost

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I do not respect one tricks

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i only respect one tricks that understand the game. people who one trick a champion and only get by from their matchup experience are not true gamers, but in fact can be said to be "lamers".

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I dont respect anything... except strength.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

pog boyfriend posted:

i only respect one tricks that understand the game. people who one trick a champion and only get by from their matchup experience are not true gamers, but in fact can be said to be "lamers".

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

I dont respect anything... except strength.

well said win butler.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want Rito to never rework again since it either means someone becomes unfun (Yorick) or OP (everyone in tank update) unless like poppy/warwick poo poo

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Tired Moritz posted:

I want Rito to never rework again since it either means someone becomes unfun (Yorick) or OP (everyone in tank update) unless like poppy/warwick poo poo

Yorick is a lot more fun now than he was before??

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah the reworks have been pretty good imo. The only one I sometimes wish they didn't do was graves because I miss playing him botlane

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The full-on new kit ones have been all good iirc, the halfway ones have been hit or miss

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

The full-on new kit ones have been all good iirc, the halfway ones have been hit or miss

Yeah, the full-on revamps have largely been good (barring Mordekaiser). They sometimes pack a little too much power into their kits (Poppy), but something like, say, Warwick is exceptionally well-designed and a vast improvement over his old form without losing Warwick's "essence," for lack of a better term.

I think Yorick fell a bit flat, but he's still, like, 100% more playable and less horrendous to play against than his old version.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
New yorick feels like exceptionally bad design because the whole point of the rework was to move him away from being an exceptionally boring lane matchup that was bad at teamfighting and yet his new kit makes him an exceptionally boring lane matchup that's bad at teamfighting. Literally just a new champ with the same flaws which is why no one plays him now and no one played him then.

e: also I'm a little bit bitter about zilean, taric, and soraka reworks so I'm a bit iffy on the whole thing. Not to say their new iterations are bad or anything but I enjoyed their old ones too and it kinda sucks to have the devs just show up and take away your toys.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 26, 2017

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
I love being stuck in gold,. It's everyone else's fault but mine that I'm in gold and not silver.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

New yorick feels like exceptionally bad design because the whole point of the rework was to move him away from being an exceptionally boring lane matchup that was bad at teamfighting and yet his new kit makes him an exceptionally boring lane matchup that's bad at teamfighting.

It's not that he was an exceptionally boring lane matchup; he was an exceptionally horrible lane matchup, because he was just some doofus with a bunch of mana pots who would click on you with his abilities and you'd eventually have to go back unless you were some lifestealing monster. It was some of the worst poo poo in the world to play against.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
*opponent dc's*
*entire team rushes to say gg when they win*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

HoF post

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish I was the bot-lane graves with the perfect kda but instead I was tooling around top

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Morgana has legit one of the worst support builds I've ever seen

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kingcobweb posted:

Morgana has legit one of the worst support builds I've ever seen

yeah mobis???? what the heck

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'm the lonely single cloth armor on Master Yi against a full AD team comp

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Addamere that would've been an excellent post in the League of Legends thread BUT:

You forgot to crop out your win/loss, 100 more losses than wins smdh man

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is there any way to check besides actually having to play a game in normals because I don't think I have done that since ranked was enabled forever ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

I'm the lonely single cloth armor on Master Yi against a full AD team comp

I'm the support Nami tear

• Locked thread