Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
zuck's cuck and suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Iron Twinkie posted:

Something something, I don't advocate for political violence blah blah blah whatever. That said , the best thing this silky soft, baby poo poo of a man could do for humanity is feed himself feet first into a wood chipper. This weak, oily moron owns more of the entire Earth than three quarters of a billion people. What in the god drat gently caress.

and hes gonna be the next president lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was as down as everyone else here about the Zuck presidential campaign until I read today that he really likes Iowa. Really did a 180 on my opinion on him after that.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

and hes gonna be the next president lol

no he's gonna lose to trump bigly

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
They trust me - dumb fucks.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Iron Twinkie posted:

Something something, I don't advocate for political violence blah blah blah whatever. That said , the best thing this silky soft, baby poo poo of a man could do for humanity is feed himself feet first into a wood chipper. This weak, oily moron owns more of the entire Earth than three quarters of a billion people. What in the god drat gently caress.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

well I was gonna sleep but not anymore

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zuck's gonna end up turning in lower numbers than hillary, and i'm gonna end up turning my liver into gristle on account of all the moonshine i'll be drinking.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ThndrShk2k posted:

A movie about a ruling class dynasty isn't really working class.

https://youtu.be/paq-ECNWqKQ

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/879162564743237633

hey mike, is it too much to ask for you to make up your goddamned mind?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
a contest sounds like more means-tested neolib policy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/879162564743237633

hey mike, is it too much to ask for you to make up your goddamned mind?
I think he might be bipolar

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm really wanting to make some sort joke about billionaires and buy-somethingoranother but it's really late and i should have been asleep long ago.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Iron Twinkie posted:

he went to stanford and stumbled into some social media bullshit at the right time & place as it was already unfolding and he got infinite money for basically nothing, lmao

Entropy238
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Hi Amerigoons. Is there an actual realistic chance that Mark Zuckerberg is going to run for president in 2020?

Here is some Jeremy Corbyn from across the pond for your time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5IqdXbjak

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Entropy238 posted:

Hi Amerigoons. Is there an actual realistic chance that Mark Zuckerberg is going to run for president in 2020?

yes, he's doing a lot of steps a classical politician would to warm up for a run

for example, he's suddenly and without reason given up athiesm

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Condiv posted:

yes, he's doing a lot of steps a classical politician would to warm up for a run

Bet that Zuck saw Bernie get some love and then and there decided his being Jewish wasn't a beep boop beep impediment to office anymore and the next day boop boop beep he practiced eating a hotdog with his hands and not a fork on the runup to Iowa.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Entropy238 posted:

He's doing a PR photo-op tour of certain culturally-obscure but electorally-vital states, which is usually the kind of thing you only do if you're planning to run for President, but (a) someone I know who works at Facebook has assured me that he's just being an eccentric rich person and he does dumb attention-seeky fake-authenticity poo poo like this all the time, and (b) as far as I know the only people who are really paying attention are nerds like us who desperately want him to stop doing it

so in other words it depends how cynical you are

so in other words yes

e: also that Jezza speech ruled and I especially like that he's giving it in an untucked shirt and chinos

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Bet that Zuck saw Bernie get some love and then and there decided his being Jewish wasn't a beep boop beep impediment to office anymore and the next day boop boop beep he practiced eating a hotdog with his hands and not a fork on the runup to Iowa.

Wait, did he give up atheism to go back to Judaism specifically, because I had been assuming that his chosen faith was "spiritual but not religious"

because Zuck has already done the photo-op where he's standing in a black church looking soulful and avoiding the disdainful glare of the church lady beside him, which doesn't really jive with the whole Jewish thing, and also Bernie got loving murdered in the South which is where you'd expect not being Christian to hurt the most so it really was an impediment to him

loquacius has issued a correction as of 13:09 on Jun 26, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

he went to stanford and stumbled into some social media bullshit at the right time & place as it was already unfolding and he got infinite money for basically nothing, lmao

harvard, not stanford :cryingMAflag:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Maybe he's just collecting DNA of poor people from depressed regions to build an algorithm that would make oxy junkies physiologically addicted to Facebook instead

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

primaries are going to be rad as gently caress, Facebook will automatically purge all information about other candidates and zuck will be shook as gently caress when he gets given poo poo over it irl

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"Facebook isn't censoring all the positive news anot Warren, stop being paranoid"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I don't have a Facebook account and I figure by this time next year ZuckerMen will be pointing at me and screeching NOT OF THE BODY like a mixed sci-fi metaphor.

Entropy238
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

Condiv posted:

loquacius posted:

He's doing a PR photo-op tour of certain culturally-obscure but electorally-vital states, which is usually the kind of thing you only do if you're planning to run for President, but (a) someone I know who works at Facebook has assured me that he's just being an eccentric rich person and he does dumb attention-seeky fake-authenticity poo poo like this all the time, and (b) as far as I know the only people who are really paying attention are nerds like us who desperately want him to stop doing it

so in other words it depends how cynical you are

so in other words yes

Thanks. I hope this is not the case and that sooner or later you get the Bernie as your president, hail satan.

Entropy238 has issued a correction as of 14:40 on Jun 26, 2017

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The thing about Zuckerberg is that he's pretty much a cipher. He could do some good or he could be a monster or he could just be an ineffective plastic leader who rubber-stamps some vaguely progressive stuff while keeping the current power dynamic firmly in place, or he could just flail around uselessly, or he could usher in the technological singularity, or he could be a full-on revolutionary and there's no actual way to know ahead of time.

Which is why I don't think he'll do well at all if he does enter politics, particularly since he comes across as a guy who expects/assumes everything will just be easy and fall into his lap. He's the anti-Trump, but really only in the ways that Trump excelled as a campaigner. He doesn't have a clear message (other than 'hey, I exist') at the moment and he doesn't come across like he cares about anyone or anything.

On the other hand, I could make Cybermen jokes forever if he ran.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Entropy238 posted:

Thanks. I hope this is not the case and that sooner or later you get the Bernie as your president, hail satan.

Too much later and he'll just go all William-Henry-Harrison on us unfortunately

I'm still hoping for Lizzie personally

docbeard posted:

The thing about Zuckerberg is that he's pretty much a cipher. He could do some good or he could be a monster or he could just be an ineffective plastic leader who rubber-stamps some vaguely progressive stuff while keeping the current power dynamic firmly in place, or he could just flail around uselessly, or he could usher in the technological singularity, or he could be a full-on revolutionary and there's no actual way to know ahead of time.

Which is why I don't think he'll do well at all if he does enter politics, particularly since he comes across as a guy who expects/assumes everything will just be easy and fall into his lap. He's the anti-Trump, but really only in the ways that Trump excelled as a campaigner. He doesn't have a clear message (other than 'hey, I exist') at the moment and he doesn't come across like he cares about anyone or anything.

That's the thing about politicians who aren't politicians. If someone's been in politics for as long as you're supposed to have been when you run for President, you know exactly what you're getting.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

docbeard posted:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zuckerberg is going to run exactly in the neoliberal consensus because it's all he's ever known

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hahahahaha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

this guy again

inb4 bad dems end up voting for it anyway

lmao who the gently caress calls themselves the second, you're a junior, get over it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pictured: a man who thinks that the only way to defeat racism is to ignore it's happening and if you work hard enough then there's no obstacles in your way, and Mark Zuckerberg

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Seriously tho if you're gonna have a campaign official "black friend" Morgan Freeman is a pretty lovely one.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

steinrokkan posted:

Maybe he's just collecting DNA of poor people from depressed regions to build an algorithm that would make oxy junkies physiologically addicted to Facebook instead
Buddy you don't need DNA to do what has already been done so easily.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

Seriously tho if you're gonna have a campaign official "black friend" Morgan Freeman is a pretty lovely one.

morgan freeman is one of the good ones because he endorsed hillary early

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tfw you're so far up your own rear end about your pet issue that someone else not caring as much about it as you do seems so inexplicable that it is actually suspicious

Like, he seems to be under the impression that Bernie did not benefit from Russian meddling, but is still suspicious of him over it anyway because ~reasons~

perhaps antisemitism? Maybe? I'm just asking questions here fellas

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im much more interested in how he seems to be suggesting that the dnc and hillary subverted bernie's campaign on orders from putin

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Iron Twinkie posted:

his excess oil is even spilling out of the circle, what the heck

guy can afford an aide to take pictures of family moments for tweeter but not a degreaser, smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ActualFlatticus/status/879330789409861632

• Locked thread