Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gently caress the bernie bro meme

leftists: unable to pull together because of semantic bs

ed balls: is in complete agreement with all of his subprocesses, transcends words and sentence structure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Who's better at No Angel'ing, the internet left or the media after a black minor is gunned down

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

No, but seriously though (by which I mean allowing myself to take this about 45% seriously to see where it takes me)

two things commonly associated with classical antisemitism are (a) scapegoating Jews, especially successful ones, for misdeeds that aren't even in their interest, and (b) elaborate conspiracy theories

Eric Garland has no reason to consider prominent Jewish politician Bernie Sanders part of the vast global network of skullduggery that cheated an affluent blonde WASP of what Garland sees as her deserved place at the head of government, and yet there's just something about him... some undefinable thing about that guy... that is keeping Garland from absolving him of all blame.

Just asking questions!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

No, but seriously though (by which I mean allowing myself to take this about 45% seriously to see where it takes me)

two things commonly associated with classical antisemitism are (a) scapegoating Jews, especially successful ones, for misdeeds that aren't even in their interest, and (b) elaborate conspiracy theories

Eric Garland has no reason to consider prominent Jewish politician Bernie Sanders part of the vast global network of skullduggery that cheated an affluent blonde WASP of what Garland sees as her deserved place at the head of government, and yet there's just something about him... some undefinable thing about that guy... that is keeping Garland from absolving him of all blame.

Just asking questions!!!

A lot of antisemitism kinda linchpins on the Jews in question being rich, which Sanders really isn't in the greater scheme of Washington.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

A lot of antisemitism kinda linchpins on the Jews in question being rich, which Sanders really isn't in the greater scheme of Washington.

How can we say this for certain if he won't release his tax returns????

He certainly has more houses than I do :smugbert:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Tbf stache thumbs upped then thumbs downed louise mensch in the span of a day, I think the ironworker is just new to this kind of politics

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

rich, which Sanders really isn't in the greater scheme of Washington.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zegermans posted:

uh excuse me have you heard of his three houses and bank fraud?????

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
anyhow i realize we have all been too hard on hillary. the democratic party was moribund going into the 2016 primary and generals, and hillary through her perseverance and unwavering commitment to her goals, drove the final stake into this god forsaken party. and for this we should be eternally grateful

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

uh excuse me have you heard of his three houses and bank fraud?????

right yeah those parts are def. antisemtism

my point is don't attribute to nefariousness what can be explained by brokebrainedness

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

....is that... tom cotton?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

my point is don't attribute to nefariousness what can be explained by brokebrainedness

It can be both.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sorry folks, we gotta go with the soft boy grown in the democrat clone labs, the stache hired a guy who once said bernie bro on twitter

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

I've dealt with a lot of (Internet) antisemitism before, and brokebrainedness is definitely a pretty major component of it

In particular, another factor I've seen a lot is an apparent inability to accept that every Jew in existence is not rich and powerful. They don't draw a distinction between rich Jews and regular Jews, because they don't believe the latter exists. I've seen people on this very website post a list of like 200 Jewish-sounding names they found on the roster of some big media company (that employs like 20,000 people), under the impression that this proves that Jews run the media. If Bernie Sanders does not appear rich, it must be because he's hiding something, so we need to see his tax returns, etc etc etc.

That said, I don't seriously believe Eric Garland is a ZOG type, but it probably wouldn't take much to turn him into one

Semi-related: I'm Jewish and I once had to quit a job at Warner Brothers because I was not allowed to work on anything of consequence and was wasting my life there. Thanks for nothing, Jewish media conspiracy :mad:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I want to point out that I was at the forefront of making fun of Yankovich.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zegermans posted:

I want to point out that I was at the forefront of making fun of Yankovich.

hes going to lose so hard to paul ryan

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

sorry folks, we gotta go with the soft boy grown in the democrat clone labs, the stache hired a guy who once said bernie bro on twitter

i found it hard

its hard to find

oh well whatever

nevermind

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

hes going to lose so hard to paul ryan

I'm still halfway convinced that Yankovich was hired specifically to lose to Paul Ryan.

Bryce has apparently run for office a few times before and not gotten very far, and I can't imagine his chances are great (unseating a high-profile incumbent is a very difficult prospect).

But I want to believe.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Shear Modulus posted:

im much more interested in how he seems to be suggesting that the dnc and hillary subverted bernie's campaign on orders from putin

putin was helping both sides so no matter who won he got repaid
american corporations do it
:thunk:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just wait until Yankovich comes out with his groundbreaking plan for energy independence by drilling his forehead for oil

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

i found it hard

its hard to find

oh well whatever

nevermind

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

it's actually "hello, hello, hello, how low?"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shear Modulus posted:

it's actually "hello, hello, hello, how low?"

when they go hello hello hello, how low

we go with the lights out, its less dangerous goddamit Chuck instead of this "we go high" bs

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

I didn't really post that as an affirmation that I believed in it or that Ironstache is bad now. If anything I'm expecting that this guy is making a mountain out of a molehill.

The whole thread makes a rather tenuous series of connections back to the company that built the Dakota Accrss Pipeline

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zegermans posted:

Just wait until Yankovich comes out with his groundbreaking plan for energy independence by drilling his forehead for oil

someone loosely stitched a stephen fry mask to a putty

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

Imagine this angle being your best look

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

david yankovich is what happens when you mix mayonnaise and Vaseline and strain it through a fine sieve

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

david yankovich is what happens when you mix mayonnaise and Vaseline and strain it through a fine sieve

just add ranch to rehydrate!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

anyone said Dankovich yet

will there be impact font memes emanating from his page full of stuff like that

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bernie prose

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

anyone said Dankovich yet

will there be impact font memes emanating from his page full of stuff like that

"just chillin here in cedar rapids...... uh michigan? uh what stage am i running for again im new here"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Installing a puppet regime comes with business suits and not swords and chainmail so it looks harmless :shobon:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Installing a puppet regime comes with business suits and not swords and chainmail so it looks harmless :shobon:

i would be terrified by a puppet regime of actual puppets

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
commissar elmo with a bloody sword hand

and you can only tell when he touches your face

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"Fat Dave" Yankovich

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Neurolimal posted:

Tbf stache thumbs upped then thumbs downed louise mensch in the span of a day, I think the ironworker is just new to this kind of politics
Didn't Stache thirst a month or so ago and when questioned this past week he said that he changed his mind of such thirst since the original tweets?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol remember when Ossoff hinged his entire campaign on cutting spending :laffo:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

docbeard posted:

I'm still halfway convinced that Yankovich was hired specifically to lose to Paul Ryan.

Bryce has apparently run for office a few times before and not gotten very far, and I can't imagine his chances are great (unseating a high-profile incumbent is a very difficult prospect).

But I want to believe.

Apparently two of the losses in the "Bryce is bad at winning" narrative are from trying to run in the primaries before, with the third being some local council thing?

Which is to say, not super indicative of how well he can do. Especially with the media team he's got on his side this time 'round.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
keep the insufferable liberal yankovich memes coming

i need to build immunity to the upcoming kerfuffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
cant wank the yank

• Locked thread