Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Vinny teasing Abby during RE7 was great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omg the opening 40 seconds of this week's UPF has one of the better Brad laughs in recent memory...he immediately realizes what he's laughing at isn't actually funny so he tries to stifle himself and you can see him in the corner of the camera just losing control over his body

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Omg the opening 40 seconds of this week's UPF has one of the better Brad laughs in recent memory...he immediately realizes what he's laughing at isn't actually funny so he tries to stifle himself and you can see him in the corner of the camera just losing control over his body

i liked when he wistfully looks up at the corner of the room and says "i think 2008 was the last time i drank straight rum" and nodding

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Bakalar really wanted to touch the nipple.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/tacobell/status/879095014294302720

congrats dan and bianca

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hats off to the lovely couple

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Lmao dan is getting married in a waluigi coloured suit

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Congratulations Dan

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Lmao dan is getting married in a waluigi coloured suit

Nah, Dan's a lovable goof. Not a terrible man child.

Soral
May 30, 2009

crunchwrapulations to the supreme couple

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Soral posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Soral posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P5 spoilercast with Alex and Ben is up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Soral posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Soral posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

Lol

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
I can't watch the guys and gal play PUBG anymore. They are just so bad at it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

P5 spoilercast with Alex and Ben

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Ben ftw, wtf are you on

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Soral posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
https://twitter.com/PaulRyckert/status/879866710345617408

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I love everything.

Soral posted:

lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The pictures in front of the lit up Taco wedding Bells actually look really nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Ben ftw, wtf are you on

i love him

Soral
May 30, 2009

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ben and dan should have a series called Ben There Dan That where they uh. try to get achievements in old games or something i dunno. good name tjough

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
they just play budget adventure game "ben there dan that" without making any jokes or talking much at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if this was something new this year but th E3 night shows are some of the worst poo poo I've ever heard GB put out

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

In Training posted:

Idk if this was something new this year but th E3 night shows are some of the worst poo poo I've ever heard GB put out

Could you elaborate? I only watched the staff check in stuff, Ed Boon, Drake, and the Lang Zone because videogame people talking about videogames are usually awful. I thought it was alright. I would have watched the bits with A-Walk but Patrick was there and he sucks.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

In Training posted:

i think it was last year the one where johny vignocci completely hosed up and gave lang's phone on air and it was great

i recall the rest of the nights were all pretty good too. didnt tune in for this year's tho >_o

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
the E3 night shows have always been weird mixes of very earnest "industry people" talking (very earnestly!) about video games, and the actually fun segments where drunk CEOs argue about cereal

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

think they're always boring except for 2 or 3 segments. I liked the interview with phil spencer tbh

ArfJason posted:

i think it was last year the one where johny vignocci completely hosed up and gave lang's phone on air and it was great

i recall the rest of the nights were all pretty good too. didnt tune in for this year's tho >_o

No last year Johnny V had autocorrect problems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJ2DYzfsLE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah it was just the first night I've been watching periodically but it's just a bunch of indie devs making bad jokes for like 4 hours so far. I guess I should just watch the highlights, it's nice that they split it out by person this time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol brad playing polybius while jeff chimes in every 30 seconds like "Oh, thats the sword swinging sound effect from the PC600 version of Adventure...nice"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i like the night shows because you get weird mixes of people and sometimes it works. jeff gets to shine as host wrangling things. really though you'd be fine with just The Lang Zone and then the best of vid

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

the segment the McElroys were on was also really really funny, which is even more surprising since Patrick was on it also

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at vinny getting audibly uncomfortable when abby calls him Daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
this gbe playdate extremely owns