Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

iospace posted:

I think it's so she can focus on sleepless domain.

She did mention once or twice that she'd want to do annother bio comic ala LSE. Plus given the likelihood of a SD v1 KS in the near future I'd imagine that's where KB's focus will go post mortem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i caught up on undivine and this was an interesting page to see

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
poo poo's about to come to a head on Monster Pulse. This is the first time where all the principle characters (sans Violet) have been in the same room together.

The story's about to take a wild turn in one direction or the other, because Magnola said in the notes for the previous that she estimates MP's about 2 years away from completion still, so we're only about 3/4s done the story at this point.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

poo poo's about to come to a head on Monster Pulse. This is the first time where all the principle characters (sans Violet) have been in the same room together.

The story's about to take a wild turn in one direction or the other, because Magnola said in the notes for the previous that she estimates MP's about 2 years away from completion still, so we're only about 3/4s done the story at this point.

:aaa: I was pretty sure that we were looking at a series finale here

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

why are they blushing

e: is this by the same guy who makes that creepy underage lesbian comic that's a goon favorite, or have they copied from the same cartoon?

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jun 26, 2017

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Hogge Wild posted:

why are they blushing

e: is this by the same guy who makes that creepy underage lesbian comic that's a goon favorite, or have they copied from the same cartoon?

You are incredibly unpleasant, do you know that?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sure reality had made it aware to him

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

why are they blushing

What are you even talking about.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no and also no idea what the hell you're talking about :v:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's some loser drama like everything he brings up

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

monster pulse looks nothing like gunnerkrigg court :colbert:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

monster pulse looks nothing like gunnerkrigg court :colbert:

yeah that's the one i meant

and lol, looks like i touched some nerves

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Hogge Wild posted:

With some poo on the end of a stick, yes.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disregarding the incredible wrongness of your opinion, how do you mistake the art style of those two comics

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Is it really so hard for you people to check a couple pages of someone's post history before engaging with them?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that sounds like effort i could better expend making sure i eat today

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

ChairMaster posted:

Is it really so hard for you people to check a couple pages of someone's post history before engaging with them?

A three page long rap sheet is pretty impressive.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hogge Wild posted:

Seems common for you

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Hogge Wild posted:

I literally couldn't tell, be more specific next time

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Hogge Wild posted:

why are they blushing

Man, keep with the times. Gunnerkrigg is about robosex and daddy angst right now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Nuns with Guns posted:

Man, keep with the times. Gunnerkrigg is about robosex and daddy angst right now.
Isn't everything, when you get right down to it?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Nah, I think QC is about roboangst and daddy sex.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

Nah, I think it's more that your gimmick has worn out it's welcome, at least in here. Go back to the other webcomic thread, I'm sure they'll appreciate it more.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

JuniperCake posted:

Nah, I think it's more that your gimmick has worn out it's welcome, at least in here. Go back to the other webcomic thread, I'm sure they'll appreciate it more.

It's pretty worn out over there too.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

JuniperCake posted:

He's the guy who requested the other webcomic thread be rebooted in the first place (something I'm thankful for to be honest but still)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Elfface posted:

Nah, I think QC is about roboangst and daddy sex.

QC is just about whatever quirky female archetype JJ is into this month ([rolls handful of d20] "Alright, now it's...Indian girls, with...scoliosis and...synesthesia?") Then 6 months from now they will be forgotten, and join Hanners and Emily on the Island of Misfit Manic Pixies. Brun: You're on the clock.

(But I still check it every day, dude is doing SOMETHING right. Also I legit laughed at today's "sad-sack inverse dick measuring contest.")

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
monster pulse seems real goddamned good, im like 40% through binging what's already out

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
I read the latest QC and I swear the middle panel is a Mitch Hedberg joke with a noun change and it makes me care about the comic less but hate that it makes money more.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
This is your latest reminder that John Allison is a disturbed and frightening little man.

Morbi
Aug 7, 2013

CONTRABAND

Magres posted:

monster pulse seems real goddamned good, im like 40% through binging what's already out

Monster Pulse is basically just Magnolia Pearl's unabashed Digimon Tamers fanfic, so if you're even slightly into that brand of "troubling hijinks with kids n' monsters", it's real engaging.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
troubling hijinks with kids 'n monsters is fun!

I also like the air of mystery to things though

Magres fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jun 27, 2017

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Aw, I want the League of Forgotten SGR characters to come back to Tackleford.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Yvonmukluk posted:

Aw, I want the League of Forgotten SGR characters to come back to Tackleford.

Well, we know that Erin makes it, at the very least. I have hopes for the rest of them.

Except for Mad Terry now, of course.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jun 27, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The dude may be rude but he has a point about the artstyle of monster pulse sucking really badly. Who are these blushing blob-people? I've seen two pages and I don't want to see more .

Smets
Nov 4, 2009
Amazing... the most wrong thing that's ever been said

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Monster pulse started to lose me a while ago. What was up with this page? It's one of the laziest transition I've ever seen.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I really wanted to like Monster Pulse but it just never hooked me. :( It seems fun.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

JethroMcB posted:

QC is just about whatever quirky female archetype JJ is into this month ([rolls handful of d20] "Alright, now it's...Indian girls, with...scoliosis and...synesthesia?") Then 6 months from now they will be forgotten, and join Hanners and Emily on the Island of Misfit Manic Pixies. Brun: You're on the clock.

yeah

http://hilaritycomics.tumblr.com/post/100029761312/girl-gamer-1

Moddington posted:

It's pretty worn out over there too.

lol

still salty about anime walls?

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

I was scrolling past most of them, so no not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Wrist Watch posted:

I really wanted to like Monster Pulse but it just never hooked me. :( It seems fun.

I tried reading it but it's too depressing for me to read page by page. Also I can't reconcile how Shell can be dangerous but so goddamn stupid at the same time.

• Locked thread