Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cinara posted:

I don't have him but he's the best Combat Hero now which is important for ABX. After him I'd say Kid Kaiju as he's very good for Speed ABX. Enchantress is very very powerful and doesn't even need T2, but there's a million good blast heroes.

OK cool thanks I'll start working on him next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Well alright T2 it is.

Since he's done who would be the best target from the monthly bio selector? The Agent Venom? Carnage is the only one I have ATM.

How is the rest of your roster? Agent venom is amazing but that's 2 fist characters.
For example Sharon Rodgers and enchantress are drat near game breaking
If your blast is weak focus on one them next

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

:10bux: only tier list:

T2 Carnage
T2 Space Venom
T1 or T2 Enchant
T2 KK
T2 Hyperion, Ironheart
T1 Space Venom
T1 KK, Hyperion, Ironheart
T1 Carnage

Basically, Carnage T2 is the top priority since he's bad at T1. He's the only one that really absolutely needs T2 to be good. T1 Enchant can comfortably clear just about any SL floor she's usable on, and her T2 helps but isn't really necessary. KK gets a slight edge on the leftovers just because he's good on speed ABX days.

I'd recommend having 2-3 mega-6 tickets in the bank before getting the bio sub. Then you can unlock and 6* Carny and Enchant instantly and use about half of the month to get Carny to 420. This doesn't give you enough time to really max anyone else out but that's how NM likes to make money.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jun 26, 2017

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

I don't have the selector package or it'd be really easy for me to help you but off the top of my head I'm fairly sure Agent Venom and Enchantress are the best selector guys, Agent Venom is slightly better overall but both are perfectly viable choices and have their own strengths/weaknesses in the current meta

t;ldr Youre just gonna see a lot of "get AV" replies

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Moreau posted:

Im going to take a break from Future Fight - its no longer grabbing me as it once did. Probably because no Silver Surfer or Mar-Vell. Anyway, you can drop Rhabban from Worst Alliance and your friends lists.

Rhabban we have been FF friends for a long time, you were one of the first friends I had

When I originally friended you, I didn't even know you were a goon, I accepted because I assumed you were a fan of Dune

Your assemble points and imagined friendship will be missed

(Silver Surfer is also my #1 desired character)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

:10bux: only tier list:

T2 Carnage
T2 Space Venom
T1 or T2 Enchant
T2 KK
T2 Hyperion, Ironheart
T1 Space Venom
T1 KK, Hyperion, Ironheart
T1 Carnage

Basically, Carnage T2 is the top priority since he's bad at T1. He's the only one that really absolutely needs T2 to be good. T1 Enchant can comfortably clear just about any SL floor she's usable on, and her T2 helps but isn't really necessary. KK gets a slight edge on the leftovers just because he's good on speed ABX days.

I'd recommend having 2-3 mega-6 tickets in the bank before getting the bio sub. Then you can unlock and 6* Carny and Enchant instantly and use about half of the month to get Carny to 420. This doesn't give you enough time to really max anyone else out but that's how NM likes to make money.

Cool thanks for the help guys. I'll work on Venom next and I do have some mega tickets floating around so I'll use those.

Oh yeah another question! So the WB that I beat give Bios so I can unlock them eventually and I see they are native T2's can you use the Mega Rank up ticket on them to get them right to 6*s? Is that worth it?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Oh yeah another question! So the WB that I beat give Bios so I can unlock them eventually and I see they are native T2's can you use the Mega Rank up ticket on them to get them right to 6*s? Is that worth it?

You can't use tickets on native T2's, they all take a resource.

For WB it is Black Antimatter, which are the orange crystals that drops from WB.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

You can't use tickets on native T2's, they all take a resource.

For WB it is Black Antimatter, which are the orange crystals that drops from WB.

Well poo poo... I aint got none of those anyways since I'm using them for the stupid Xmens quest.

Thats good to know though thanks!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OMG MYSTERIO!!!!!

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Do the mkraan crystals have any other use besides doing the non-ticket t2 rank up? I just did the 1000 epic quest hand-in and now I'm wondering if I should continue to use the lab converter to make more.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I'm looking forward to all the Black Panther content 8 months from now, too: Klaw, Man-Ape, Erik Killmonger, Malice, Shuri, Okoye... just guessing.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I get more excited for the Future Fight update than the movies now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think what I like most about this game is that they don't seem shy at all about adding more characters. Seems like you get half a dozen new ones every month or two, and with all the MCU movies and TV shows that doesn't seem likely to stop. We've got Spider-Man now, Defenders in August, Inhumans in September, Thor in November, SHIELD S5 in January, Black Panther next February, Infinity War next May, Ant Man and Wasp next July, etc, etc, etc. Plus somewhere in there you have Daredevil S3, Jessica Jones S2, and Punisher S1. Plus X-Men. And one day, hopefully, the Fantastic Four. The question of those Spider-Man side movies.

Seems like this game can keep spitting out new characters with even sweating for years.

The Dave posted:

I get more excited for the Future Fight update than the movies now.

Its like 50/50. Like I consider Future Fight part of the whole MCU packaging where everytime I see a trailer or get hyped for something my mind starts racing about how it will impact Future Fight.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

stupid double post

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Update hits 6/29. Maybe.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Considering FF is usually a Tuesday update and next Tuesday is the 4th, I don't know when we'll be getting our stuff. The movie doesn't open until the 7th so an 11th update wouldn't be too surprising, but then we've gone 2 weeks plus from official announcement to actual content. I get that we haven't had the Netmarbu breakdown and that usually comes about a week out or so, in addition that people are still going through the X-Men epic quest, so I've got no clue when the update will drop for us.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

phosdex posted:

Do the mkraan crystals have any other use besides doing the non-ticket t2 rank up? I just did the 1000 epic quest hand-in and now I'm wondering if I should continue to use the lab converter to make more.

I can only assume you need a poo poo ton to upgrade Jean's mastery since it's the x-men's CNS equivalent

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

thechalkoutline posted:

I can only assume you need a poo poo ton to upgrade Jean's mastery since it's the x-men's CNS equivalent

Yup. Phoenix feathers for rank, Mkraan crystals for mastery.

She's pretty good, but man, what a grind.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

OMG MYSTERIO!!!!!

I AM SO ERECT

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

What're ya'll top tier WB teams these days? I've reached the point that the thing I'm really looking for is the ability to kill the boss by mashing buttons one handed without actually glancing at the screen, so daisy-wolf-prox has been retired for a while. On most of these I have to swap to the main DPS character but then I can do the rest with eyes closed.

1. Shulk or Star Lord, Coulson, Sharon.
2. Santana, Dormy, Hellstrom
3. A1, Clea, Strange
4. Hela, Thor, Odin
5. Thanos, Nebula, Gamora

And strikers are always a combo of Strange - Prox - Sharon - Odin - SG - Dormy.

Still haven't gotten a WBU kill but I haven't bothered trying in a while. I generally do team #1 in that list and get the boss down to about 1/4 heath, figure I need to cake my Sharon in more urus.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

NmareBfly posted:

Still haven't gotten a WBU kill but I haven't bothered trying in a while. I generally do team #1 in that list and get the boss down to about 1/4 heath, figure I need to cake my Sharon in more urus.

Thanks to whoever clued me in on adding T2 Son of Coul to beat WBU. I've gotten through 2 level ones this week!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

NmareBfly posted:

What're ya'll top tier WB teams these days? I've reached the point that the thing I'm really looking for is the ability to kill the boss by mashing buttons one handed without actually glancing at the screen, so daisy-wolf-prox has been retired for a while. On most of these I have to swap to the main DPS character but then I can do the rest with eyes closed.

For whatever reason:

1) Odin, Loki, Coulson
2) Sharon, Sif, Thor
3) Maw, Proxima, Corv
4) Strange, Ancient One, Mordo
5) Blackbolt, Fist, Medusa

Teams 1-4 tend to smoke them, 5 is a tad slower.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

NmareBfly posted:

The teammates vary by the day, usually due to whether or not I can use She-Hulk as lead, but in general:

Strange
Odin
Dormmy
Sharon
Prox or Enchantress depending on day

I'll use Prox unless using Enchantress is faster simply because the guy is annoying or has a lot of cutscenes, basically Ebony Maw, Dwarf, Thanos, iThanos

Would love to replace Prox with Jean, she's really showing her age despite high burst; sometimes it's hard to tell if I'd rather play AV because :effort:

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Pretty much the same, I use Strange, Odin, Dorm, Sharon for the first 4 kills. Been using Magneto for the 5th lately.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NmareBfly posted:

1. Shulk or Star Lord, Coulson, Sharon.
2. Santana, Dormy, Hellstrom
3. A1, Clea, Strange
4. Hela, Thor, Odin
5. Thanos, Nebula, Gamora

And strikers are always a combo of Strange - Prox - Sharon - Odin - SG - Dormy.

She-hulk, T2 Coulson, and Sharon is an easy WBU clear

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I use Strange, Sharon, and Iron Fist as the first three easy kills. Last couple of days I've done Vision/Sharon/Thor, Wiccan/Strange/Mordo, and Cage/Iron Fist/Moon Knight but it's mostly academic.

Other two kills sometimes take a little effort but Lady Loki, Enchantress, Captain Marvel, Ancient One, Ms Marvel, Agent Venom. Whatever. I went Carnage/Loki/Enchantress and Ancient/Marvel/Marvel today. But I tend to just mix and match and try things out. The other day I ran Hellstorm and Kate Bishop teams to try and figure them out. I basically use those last two spots to play around if Im in the mood.

Can't do WBU yet but I haven't tried much.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What about leaders?

I've been using Ultron, Punisher, Cyc, Shulk for their raw damage boosts.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ancient One, Wiccan, Strange, Cap Marvel, Hyperion, Carnage. Anything that gives me an attack boost.

I use Luke Cage some of the Dwarf days for the defense. Used Vision for defense on Sharon today and it worked out so I might do that again. Moon Knight or Enchantress for debuffs some days.

My ally team is Sharon, Strange, Ancient, and Iron Fist standard and them some choice of Cap, Agent Venom, the Marvel's, Carnage, Wiccan. I'm still trying to figure out who the bigger guns are there but it's sorta a non factor. As most people said getting Strange kind of broke WBR and realizing Ancient One was so boss really cemented it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jun 27, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait to t2 kevin j kravinsky and team him up with his best pal doreen green and his 6* is the krav-van AND YOU CAN DRIVE IT AROUND

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

This game is surprisingly addictive. So far, I'm mostly just jumping on everything with Sharon. Looks like I have a lot to learn about this game. I'm applying as inkm0th to the Waifu Squad, hopefully they can help!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

NmareBfly posted:

1. Beast, Wolverine, Spider-Man
2. Star Lord, Cap, Sharon
3. Satana, Dormmueueuamu, Hellstorm
4. A1, Mordo, Strange
5. Magneto, Cyclops, Storm

It's a pretty eyes-closed lets get this done 35/35. I sorta pay attention with Magneto vs. iThanos but that's like 1m30s every week so i figure that's good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

If I just want to slam out some WBs then my teams are:

1. She-hulk or Star-lord depending on the day / T2 Coulson / T2 Sharon
2. Satana / Clea / Dormammu
3. Medusa / Jane / Odin
4. Ancient One / Mordo / Dr. Strange
5. Ebony Maw / Daisy / Proxima

But sometimes I like to mix it up a bit and slide in teams like Gorgon / Warwold / Kamala (this team kills 5/7 world bosses in about 10 seconds) or experiment with the new X-Men people etc

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I use:
1) Sharon, Sharon's mom, and Sharon's mom #2 - mom harder
2) Strange, A1, Hellström
3) Odin, Thor, and the first sibling / lover I find
4) Doorknob, OG Ghost Rider, Robbie
5) Agent Vernon, Groot, Racon

And then Sharon, Strange, Odin, Prox, Hyperman or SuGi as allies.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Wolverine
Dormy
Strange
Sharon

Those can get me 4/5 all 7 days then either Enchantress, AV, Prox, Magneto will usually get the last kill.

Strikers are Prox, Strange, Sharon, Dormy Corvus/Wolverine

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
I use Strange, Sharog, Yellowjacket, Elsa and Daisy or Kate and just add in whoever gives the best teamups since I never switch out. Strikers are usually Strange, YJ, Yondu, Sharog, Prox or Carol.

Quick, easy and brainless.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I picked up the Elsa costume and want to get a few more. Does the Rhulk costume make him a lot better?

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

MarcusSA posted:

Does the Rhulk costume make him a lot better?

I don't know about better, but how can you not want the epic hulkstache?

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
The healing from the uniform is huge, and it gives his 3 skill a long period of immunity. Even at T1 I am able to solo just about any Shadowlands stage with him.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

MarcusSA posted:

I picked up the Elsa costume and want to get a few more. Does the Rhulk costume make him a lot better?

Yes he can easily handle WB's or SL with that great as gently caress uniform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cinara posted:

The healing from the uniform is huge, and it gives his 3 skill a long period of immunity. Even at T1 I am able to solo just about any Shadowlands stage with him.

Well that's awesome. I'll be getting that one too.