Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

it's dope that dogs will be friends with literally anything. make dogs president.

The cheetah could literally be in the act of eating the dog and it would still be like "We're still friends though right?!?!?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

The cop was literally looking for an excuse to arrest a black person. Jesus gently caress, I don't know how many times I see people run across Beach Blvd without giving a gently caress and never getting sirens for it. The cop was in Arlington which is one of the black neighborhoods in the city btw.

Maybe he was having a slow boring day like that cop that pumped a man with a legal gun license full of lead in front of his girlfriend and child.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
snes mini, gently caress yeah.

still probably wont get one.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
There's no reason to jump to the conclusion that the cop was looking to arrest a black man.

He may have just been in the mood to harass a black man. Totally different.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fits my needs posted:

Man you should tell them to watch Lockdown on MSNBC that poo poo would blow their minds

These are people who will wait 20 minutes to watch new episodes of Survivor so they can skip the commercials, and have probably 20 episodes of the Property Brothers in their DVR at all times, that would be a lost cause.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Ah the magic 4-6 pm EST magic hours. Can't wait to see if we get some tick tick tick of not mattering.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Superman's an immigrant though. Would be deported.

Flash likes to run. Presumed to be transporting people across border faster than cameras could document, Would be arrested And deported.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

it's dope that dogs will be friends with literally anything. make dogs president.

agreed, also, TBS is a good + nice poster with mostly correct opinions and sure does inspire some milkdrinking among certain posting factions

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

Ah the magic 4-6 pm EST magic hours. Can't wait to see if we get some tick tick tick of not mattering.

the cbo score will come out

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
speaking of factions, wheres my modern red faction already

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao somebody paid for a banner plane to fly over WV with the wrong senator's name on it. fuckin' liberal activists

https://twitter.com/RobByersWV/status/879416665712336896

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ex post facho posted:

agreed, also, TBS is a good + nice poster with mostly correct opinions and sure does inspire some milkdrinking among certain posting factions

ok. sure. i agree. i think most of you make good posts and when you don't i think everybody should just call you a goofball

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
caves of qud is good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

shazam is a child with unimaginable powers. sound familiar? maga chud.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Iron Crowned posted:

These are people who will wait 20 minutes to watch new episodes of Survivor so they can skip the commercials, and have probably 20 episodes of the Property Brothers in their DVR at all times, that would be a lost cause.

first season of survivor owned btw

colleen haskell~

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/borzou/status/879427918363013120

lol of course sure why not

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/879429967096008704

bill mitchell is urinorically right about something

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shear Modulus posted:

in thirty years after the boomers die we will have a 3/4 majority of dems in both houses but abortion, unions, and public schools will all be illegal thanks to the supreme court

Look to California for how that's gonna shake out, because we already have a comfortable Democratic super majority and they killed UHC in committee citing completely transparent bullshit reasons. Democrats will not save us. Luckily they believe in nothing for the most part and will wilt before a grassroots movement with actual ideology that actually believes in something other than getting theirs.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when two horselovers meet...
hoo boy!

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

hell, same

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Reality Winner posted:

snes mini, gently caress yeah.

still probably wont get one.

If you can survive without the cute casing just buy a raspberry pi and some 8bitdo controllers for the exact same experience with infinitely more games including other systems and poo poo.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"We are, uh, delyi g the release of the CBO score because it kills too many people to count. Literally. Frank lost his place around 7 zeroes do we are going back tO make sure thr math is right*

*heritage foundationishly*

"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENOUGH"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Martin Random posted:

Look to California for how that's gonna shake out, because we already have a comfortable Democratic super majority and they killed UHC in committee citing completely transparent bullshit reasons. Democrats will not save us. Luckily they believe in nothing for the most part and will wilt before a grassroots movement with actual ideology that actually believes in something other than getting theirs.

oh cool, we're back at this poo poo again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

first season of survivor owned btw

colleen haskell~

she was 13 yo me's first crush :kimchi:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

caves of qud is good

more like caverns of CHUD

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

you think Mother ever got to look at Reagan's crotch like that?

HELL NO

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also mount & blade 2 looks good

pence approved

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Reality Winner posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/879429967096008704

bill mitchell is urinorically right about something

Plenty of tools do this for their twitter essays.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Winner posted:

she was 13 yo me's first crush :kimchi:

samo < o >

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

time was i was making a cspam themed adventure game and i havent fully given up on the idea but holy moley its a lot of hard work and turns out im not much of a writer or puzzle designer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ev3xqL0UY

also it was based on the possible trumpocalypse and uh that became reality so i figured the project was gone

would be nice to see it done tho

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you can survive without the cute casing just buy a raspberry pi and some 8bitdo controllers for the exact same experience with infinitely more games including other systems and poo poo.

that's not how it was in their childhoods tho. Nintendo is gonna start releasing the N64 and other garbage as well and the manchildren will eat it all up

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Way old but holy poo poo, this is ripped directly from anti-unionizing sections of orientation videos for Big Box stores:

“What I’ve tried to do is offer individual meetings — I’ve got time in the office, what I call office time, that people can come and meet, and talk with me on an individual basis,” Renacci told host Jasen Sokol. “Sad thing is, Jason, a lot of people say to me, ‘I’m not coming unless you do a town hall with 150 people.’ Well if you have a concern, you can come to my office and we can talk about it.”

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That DICK! posted:

https://twitter.com/hoewever/status/878444051271438336

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so does the new snes have chrono trigger or super mario rpg on it?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheBigAristotle posted:

Way old but holy poo poo, this is ripped directly from anti-unionizing sections of orientation videos for Big Box stores:

“What I’ve tried to do is offer individual meetings — I’ve got time in the office, what I call office time, that people can come and meet, and talk with me on an individual basis,†Renacci told host Jasen Sokol. “Sad thing is, Jason, a lot of people say to me, ‘I’m not coming unless you do a town hall with 150 people.’ Well if you have a concern, you can come to my office and we can talk about it.â€

DECORUM BITCH

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Martin Random posted:

i like how you closed the statement with affirmation that trying to change any of that is hopeless and bad, because

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gringostar posted:

oh cool, we're back at this poo poo again

I'm sorry are you tired of talking about how poo poo and nutless Democrats are because it's the greatest loving thing to do right now I'm hoping.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Martin Random posted:

bullshit reasons like such as a cost of 300-400 billion us dollars and no funding mechanism

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I can't believe how excited I am about the Zuck! campaign!

I'm going FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

iirc cheetahs also purr

they're like super sized house cats :kimchi:

• Locked thread