Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"sorry to the millions of Californians who lost their healthcare to the AHCA, we could have risked the supermajority and dramatically improved your lives. better luck in 2020!!"
having long term memory of what is actually happening to you and your family is racsexist

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

lol of course mitch has no concept of gratitude

The lesson here is healthcare is bad because it leads to people like Mitch McConnell

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Martin Random posted:

I tuned it out because it is a non-argument, you are ignorant about how this process works, and I'm tired of owning you so hard.

So we vote for democrats not so they can legislate, but so that they can tepidly support initiative processes. I see.

And these initiatives are written by X and are "more complete" than legislated bills...? For gently caress sake.

No, dude, this is bullshit, all reasons for the bill's demise so far flown up a flagpole hold no loving water and make no sense transparently.

Keep talking about how the grand plan where the democrats legislate and give us UHC like whats in their party platform gets a slow theatric reveal as an initiative with no finger prints on it, written outside a legislative process.

This argument is so loving stupid and ignorant. Dems have NOTHING to cover them on this.

sir the suck zone drive through is in the other lane

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lol all those fuckers benefited directly from social welfare and entitlement programs, but will gently caress us all to be just a little more richer and powerful than they already are.

Zuck will be the answer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

does donnie have the authority to fire the cbo people or worse

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

The lesson here is healthcare is bad because it leads to people like Mitch McConnell

that's probably the most damning condemnation of healthcare i can think of yeah

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GobiasIndustries posted:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

GobiasIndustries posted:

and this is how it passes because they're all fuckheads
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/879439346893557760

*dying, being held by man in red MAGA hat*

did....*cough*.......did we....reduce...*cough* *cough*...arhghh....reduce the....deficit?

we did, we did man

*death rattling*

yasssssssssssssss

*dies*

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump is the champion the left needed to defeat the only obstacle to full communism: hillary clinton

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

you're working in the wrong store

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

The last refuge of the desperately owned.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/879441926436646912

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

did....*cough*.......did we....own...*cough* *cough*...arhghh....own the....libs?

we did, we did man

*death rattling*

yasssssssssssssss

*dies*

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Martin Random posted:

I tuned it out because it is a non-argument, you are ignorant about how this process works, and I'm tired of owning you so hard.

So we vote for democrats not so they can legislate, but so that they can tepidly support initiative processes. I see.

No, dude, this is bullshit, all reasons for the bill's demise so far flown up a flagpole hold no loving water and make no sense transparently.

Keep talking about how the grand plan where the democrats legislate and give us UHC like whats in their party platform gets a slow theatric reveal as an initiative with no finger prints on it, written outside a legislative process.

This argument is so loving stupid and ignorant. Dems have NOTHING to cover them on this.

Virtually the same arguments were made about the SP initiative here in Colorado (also opposed by Planned Parenthood, SURPRISE!), but we had a direct to constitution process that subverted this poo poo, except all the dems and even national leadership came together to oppose it because ANOTHER SURPRISE dems dont actually want single payer

and then we simultaneously amended the constitution to make it virtually impossible to have ballot initiatives become amendments, suplorted by exactly the groups you'd think thatbwould benefot from it being harder for citizens to amend thejr own constitution

So i feel ya on the rage here bud

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Young is my Senator and he's a stuffed suit dumpster juice elemental. He has his seat because a bunch of dark money donators spent like 60 million on him and now he literally just sits in a corner until he's told how to vote on something.

Those same State Troopers raided voter registration offices in "certain" areas and destroyed tens of thousands of registrations

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

God speed America, a new week for Trump has begun.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
*rural trump voter gets fourth job to cover medical bills under ACA*

"well at least we have a balanced budget....."

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes i think, "i don't want to share a political party with yinlock", and then i remember, i will never have to, because he's canadian and irrelevant to real politics

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

several weeks ago my best friend's wife pulled her back badly while working security, they went to the hospital the same day, waited a few hours, got it checked out and rehab and medication was prescribed, as well as papers to take a brief medical leave

this cost them like five dollars and they never felt one single bit of anxiety about it before or after, and she's healthy now with no pain

they live in canada, an economy roughly 8% the size of the united states economy

the idea that america can't do universal healthcare is ludicrous and everyone mumbling and moaning and spraying piss about how difficult it is are cowards who would have declared that going to the moon was simply impossible when JFK announced the start of the space race

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!

that's eight :911:'s a year!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Young is my Senator and he's a stuffed suit dumpster juice elemental. He has his seat because a bunch of dark money donators spent like 60 million on him and now he literally just sits in a corner until he's told how to vote on something.

Those same State Troopers raided voter registration offices in "certain" areas and destroyed tens of thousands of registrations

Indiana sounds really bad lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Martin Random posted:

no i just dont see why you had to have this argument here instead of the dem thread/suck zone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah sure gently caress it I'll vote for Zuck *bends the knee*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

thank u

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

no i just dont see why you had to have this argument here instead of the dem thread/suck zone
same reason why gringostar hasn't posted in the suck zone

the suck moved here

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wait i thoyught these morons were hardcore libertarians

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

deadgoon posted:

shoot more people in the rear end & dick

Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmR018pE5e0&t=318s

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Intel&Sebastian posted:

did....*cough*.......did we....reduce...*cough* *cough*...arhghh....reduce the....deficit?

we did, we did man

*death rattling*

yasssssssssssssss

*dies*

lol if u give them that much credit it's prob moar like "did we make liburals cry tears"

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
lol all this fukken ownage in this fukken thread

just owns left and right

loving own scoreboard dingin' and dongin' with the owns

please post more about how you own people and how owned those people are when you blast your powerful own posts on them on a stupid loving message board

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Martin Random posted:

:chloe: when yinlock is banishing you to the suck zone and you try to play not-mad

lmao hurl california into the sea

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

sometimes i think, "i don't want to share a political party with yinlock", and then i remember, i will never have to, because he's canadian and irrelevant to real politics

i want to share a political party with all of you :3:

except baloogan.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

trump is the champion the left needed to defeat the only obstacle to full communism: hillary clinton

i thought the biggest obstacle was that full communism sucks rear end

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Thom and the Heads posted:

there aren't 4 jobs available total in rural america

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
t6he sad part of all of this is that the rich are all old, bitter, drug-addled husks so their meat isn't sweet and tender

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Thom and the Heads posted:

"well at least we have a balanced budget....."

I think you mean

*rural trump voter takes fourth hit of heroin to own the libtards*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nichael posted:

I really don't want Trump Thread Volume V to go the way of Volume IV :ohdear:

HA im currently posting via unsecured WiFi at Jeff Sessions Summer Bible study and Kareer Kamp for enterprising soon 2 be Kadavers who are gay and/or on dope...

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

dang someone has the case of the confusions over healthcare and where posting should happen about it

was this person recently owned hard online

yes officer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

same reason why gringostar hasn't posted in the suck zone

the suck moved here

i know, all their worst posters have migrated here for some reason and as a consequence the suck zone has somehow become good

they took our jobs man

they took our jobs

• Locked thread