Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Yinlock posted:

also guys we all know this is gonna pass

good

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Well considering today's news I'm kinda glad I decided to curry some favor with the Followers of the Apocalypse and not just go all in on the NCR.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
genuinely what happens to all those people who rely on federally funded daily life support???? does the hospital just unhook them from their machines, roll them out into the cold, then roll them right back into the morgue??????

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

genuinely what happens to all those people who rely on federally funded daily life support???? does the hospital just unhook them from their machines, roll them out into the cold, then roll them right back into the morgue??????
that actually seriously happens.

this country's economic system isn't worth saving

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Americans are not humans

:owned:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al! posted:

if you donate 20k to mcconnels superpac you get to go unplug one yourself

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

i dont think there's really proper procedure for genocide of the sick

but yes

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/879461448208064512

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

eso is actually the first mmo i've spent this much time with so i could just be a babby noob to this sort of game

that might be it, i had to unlearn being Mad At Videogames w/wow raiding back in ye olde tbc dayse

but really i think mmos (and a lot of the elder scrolls single player games!) live and breathe off obfuscation as game time padder and wikis giving handy answers fucks that whole thing up

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

normally they'd go deeply in debt but after BRCA passes I doubt they'd even be able to take out loans for this since it would be blatant that they're incapable of paying back any portion of it

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

From WaPo:

quote:

Will the GOP’s awful health bill pass? Here’s what you need to know.
By Paul Waldman
Imma let you finish Paul, but the answer is, "yes"

*drops mic*

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i hope hell is real

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah pedal to the medal acceleration baby

*everything just gets worse + even less likely to change*

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress yea accelerationism thank you bitch 'turtle' mcconnell you googly eyed testicle

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

you forgot the part where the family is billed some ludicrous seven and a half figgie amount and they also die in the cold

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wait I might be ok with this

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

John McCain is a huge piece of poo poo.
That's all I got.
Thanks.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I've never seen a free man so smothered in chains

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Bilirubin posted:

Well considering today's news I'm kinda glad I decided to curry some favor with the Followers of the Apocalypse and not just go all in on the NCR.

This is why you do nice things for every faction until the near end-game point where they're gonna get pissed at you

And if all else fails, change plans and become a khajiit skooma dealer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

normally they'd go deeply in debt but after BRCA passes I doubt they'd even be able to take out loans for this since it would be blatant that they're incapable of paying back any portion of it

also if you ever miss a payment you're banned from insurance for 6 months

because gently caress you

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

i hope hell is real

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol McCain's precious legacy is loving trashed, he's so hosed and will be remembered as the saddest lickspittle of the lot if he's remembered at all, if there's anybody left to remember things

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/879462067127951360

quote:

Jared Kushner has hired Abbe Lowell, one of the country's leading criminal defense lawyers, to represent him in the special counsel's probe of potential Russian collusion with the Trump campaign and his financial dealings, as well as in separate congressional inquiries.

But Kushner has also decided to keep Jamie Gorelick, his current lawyer and a WilmerHale partner, on his legal team, a spokesman said in response to questions. Some close to Kushner have raised questions about Gorelick remaining on his team because Bob Mueller, the special counsel, was previously a partner at WilmerHale.

"When Bob Mueller left WilmerHale to become Special Counsel and three of our colleagues joined him, we asked Mr. Kushner to get independent legal advice on whether to continue with us as his counsel. He engaged Abbe Lowell to advise him and then decided to add Mr. Lowell to the team representing him in the various inquiries into the Russia matter," a Monday statement from Gorelick said.

Lowell, a Democrat, has represented prominent politicians such as John Edwards and lobbyist Jack Abramoff. He didn't respond for comment Monday afternoon. Lowell is currently representing New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez, who is charged with corruption and faces a trial later this year. He was also chief minority counsel to the Democrats during the Bill Clinton impeachment proceedings.

:thunk:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/879461774600413185

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it's amazing how many people are going to die from hillary clinton's hubris

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Zuck!

*Connection Lost*

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Just die already you old useless gently caress

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

yeah pedal to the medal acceleration baby

*everything just gets worse + even less likely to change*
the end result of acceleration is either going off a cliff or crashing into the wall crushing all passengers inside

the united states will be remembered as a sacrifice necessary to discredit kleptocapitalism

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's exactly how it works actually

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Equeen posted:

Just die already you old useless gently caress

I bet he runs for another term :lol:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

that's exactly how it works actually

uh, excuse me, are you a senator???

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deadgoon posted:

bernie would of won

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

i dont think there's really proper procedure for genocide of the sick

but yes

dear republicans: i will artesinally strangle helpless sick people in the hospital for 10k a pop. for 15k ill send u a recording. hit me up boo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

i cant believe hillary clinton drafted and passed the ahca by herself

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the end result of acceleration is either going off a cliff or crashing into the wall crushing all passengers inside

the united states will be remembered as a sacrifice necessary to discredit kleptocapitalism

if you go fast enough you can actually turn back time and elect bernie instead tho

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

jarofpiss posted:

i hope hell is real

we're already in it baby :getin:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

lol this is they guy who defended John Edwards and Jack Abramoff. I'm sure they turned out a-okay!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
mmm, shirtless vodka dads

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Yinlock posted:

i cant believe hillary clinton drafted and passed the ahca by herself

It was actually Jeb!

Please clap...

• Locked thread