Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

what's a good vodka to help me forget the next 3-7 years?

Russian Standard is a legit good vodka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if Clinton claimed vote hacking she'd be denounced by so called left wing internet males claiming her message wasn't racist enough

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

BeOSPOS posted:

Ethanol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

galenanorth posted:

So I have a near-minimum wage remote data entry job for real estate (aggregating listings from websites), and this is from the community website for a subdivision with a country club and homes in the $800,000 to $4,200,000 range up to 15,000 square feet:

"Any leftover foods cannot leave the property. We sometimes prepare more food than is necessary in order to make sure that your buffet always looks full."

I suppose food for decoration is the least egregious thing, though, a lot of places do that

:killing:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what if the russians are the good guys i mean they didnt elect donald trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BeOSPOS posted:

tito's is good. kirkland brand is also good. the best sub $10 i've had was Vitali.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius posted:

if Clinton claimed vote hacking she'd be denounced by so called left wing internet males claiming her message wasn't racist enough

Yes, because such things have stopped the Clintons in the past.

If they had the goods they would have brought it forward and hung Trump by the balls.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fire Cuckron, donald

do it!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

this did not happen

Ah, huh. I had heard it that way, but apparently it was to ease off the idea of supplying Ukraine with ordnance.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

why would a party of absolute idiots choose to believe in the system rather than fight against it?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Montasque posted:

If they had the goods they would have brought it forward and hung Trump by the balls.

it literally happened in the primary

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/879525827871993856

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/879516159145631745

We gonna fire some more missiles into Syria soon?

That'll teach Assad this time!

if trump is such a no nonsense ruthless fucker who wants to save all the babies and poo poo, why doesnt he just send a seal team in to wack assad and his brother and his cabnent. trump is amoral enough and doesnt give a gently caress about repercutions. just loving do it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

and donald trump was literally screaming that he was gunna lock hillary up for emails. imagine if she had did the russia too?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if trump is such a no nonsense ruthless fucker who wants to save all the babies and poo poo, why doesnt he just send a seal team in to wack assad and his brother and his cabnent. trump is amoral enough and doesnt give a gently caress about repercutions. just loving do it.
piss tape

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Montasque posted:

Reading all the RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTIONS posts by people just seems like wishful thinking.

So far I haven't seen any real evidence that Russia rigged the elections. Obama knew they didn't rig it, and that's why he didn't bother pushing things any further than he did.

I know it breaks people's brains to face the reality that your country is so hosed that they elected Trump, but that's what happened. People are loving idiots.

Yeah, its almost certain they didn't change votes

They probably didn't alter voter registrations, but they tried to

They definitely hacked both the DNC and the RNC, and used one to smear Hillary and dems, and have been mysteriously silent on the other (I wonder how much blackmail on the RNC they now have?)

There was a lot of fake news conspiracy poo poo coming out of eastern europe and russia

There was a shitload of gaming social media with russian bots

On the whole, they probably didn't rig the election, but they interfered to an extremely high level

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:salt:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I like they way you think

Admiral Ray posted:

tito's is good. kirkland brand is also good. the best sub $10 i've had was Vitali.

oh yeah titos is spot on

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
we conceded joe to russia in the gop platform

rip just rip

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Ah, huh. I had heard it that way, but apparently it was to ease off the idea of supplying Ukraine with ordnance.

yup, a natsec advisor to the campaign quashed an amendment to the platform that would have supported arming opposition to Russia, since that would be an overt act of war. the final GOP platform is very clear about opposition to the annexation of Crimea and occupation of Ukrainian land.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Montasque posted:

This is what I was trying to say, you said it better.

The Clintons still have enough friends that they would have found out and destroyed Trump on it. The Russians aren't good enough to hide a vote change that drastic in that many states. For God's sake, they left Cyrillic coding in the "leaked" materials they tried to affect the French elections with.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i also have opinions about hillary clinton n they go a little somethin like this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

euphronius posted:

it literally happened in the primary

Rigging the vote is "crime of the century" territory. IF they actually believed this happened you honestly believe they would have just let this pass? Obama, the Clinton Machine, the Dems, the "deep state"... Everyone would have just been so nonchalant about it?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

also stfu about hitlery

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Montasque posted:

Did RUSSIA hand the election to Trump through manipulating vote totals? Most likely not.

Don't forget the Jill Stein led recount that didn't find anything other than a bunch of marks for Jill Steins bank account.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

They definitely hacked both the DNC and the RNC, and used one to smear Hillary and dems, and have been mysteriously silent on the other (I wonder how much blackmail on the RNC they now have?)

There was a lot of fake news conspiracy poo poo coming out of eastern europe and russia

On the whole, they probably didn't rig the election, but they interfered to an extremely high level

ur just making up definitions of words and throwing weasel words around. to evade the truth

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what do u ppl not understand about trump

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

stfu
and
trump

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

He is the most easily understood President in 150 years.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

why the orb favors him

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

The DNC hack had an impact, but RUSSIA FAKE NEWS and RUSSIA SOCIAL MEDIA BOTS are about as powerful as 4chan in regards to meme/social media reach.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

keeping human beings alive out of a feeling of fellowship with all the souls that walk this earth and seek both purpose and redemption through the intervention of a higher power????

sounds like communism to me

- like 90% of americans who identify as christian

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i didn't sleep enough today so i hope i don't have to make any significant financial decisions tonight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok sorry tore fuzz ill go away

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol president holes in brain is mad obama didnt stop him from getting the job he didnt really want

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

atlantic city, 1927

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Admiral Ray posted:

why the orb favors him

That is not a question for us oblongs to ask

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Turdfuzz posted:

i dont understand why he doesn't golf 100% of the time and eat mcondalds and tweet every day, all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/murrybird/status/879455391926636544

• Locked thread