Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

new friend from school posted:

I'm curious, do incels ever mention race?

Yes!

I participated in my second 5K race a few months ago and jumped several places up from my first time. I look forward to doing even better next race! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Yes!

I participated in my second 5K race a few months ago and jumped several places up from my first time. I look forward to doing even better next race! :D

Hey what branch are you enlisting in again?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I love their obsession with the idea that if you "miss out" on dating in your teens you've missed out on the most pure, beautiful form of love. Dating as a teenager was awful. Nobody knew what the gently caress they were doing and all of our brains were totally whacked out on hormones and inexperience and everyone hurt each other because nobody knew what they wanted. It was not some magical perfect time.

This, so loving much. Thirteen and "in love" is basically like being a giant walking torture machine aimed at making your and every one else's life miserable in your attempt to get tail.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Viva Miriya posted:

Coast Guard Reserves

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Coast Guard Reserves

gently caress you, the Coast Guard is actually really hardcore.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't even get the incel obsession with every teenager (except their sorry shambling corpses back in the day, of course) engaging in this immense cavalcade of sex. Reputable statistics show less and less teens (less than 50% in 2013) are having sex in high school than their parents did. There's no reported studies done on middle schoolers, but I'm sure it's some tiny metric.

I used to have a friend like this, I think he just believed American Pie and National Lampoon movies were documentaries.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Coast Guard Reserves

lol just lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I can't remember which thread you were running your mouth in but it's good to know you're the type of dickhead who'd have a rough time in even coast guard basic.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

If there's one thing the military needs it's more angry unsocialized virgins.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

as a khhv currycel I'm offended at your implication that race is not one of the biggest factors in the sexual marketplace

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Incels are so repulsive and broken that it loops around to making me want to hold one in my arms as he cries and raise him like a baby bird that has fallen out of its nest, teaching him how to cook and clean and take care of himself, working through all his neuroses with lots of patience and lube, pushing him into getting a job and therapy with a stern but caring hand, eventually letting him back into the world just a little better than he was when we first met. Sadly it will never be because the fantasy of fixing someone with the power of love and good intentions is just that: a fantasy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

Incels are so repulsive and broken that it loops around to making me want to hold one in my arms as he cries and raise him like a baby bird that has fallen out of its nest, teaching him how to cook and clean and take care of himself, working through all his neuroses with lots of patience and lube, pushing him into getting a job and therapy with a stern but caring hand, eventually letting him back into the world just a little better than he was when we first met. Sadly it will never be because the fantasy of fixing someone with the power of love and good intentions is just that: a fantasy.

indeed.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Guy Mann posted:

Yeah, generally they just scuttle under a car and hide from you.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Yes!

what was your raw time

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Who What Now posted:

Coast Guard Reserves

Good because coast guard active duty people actually gently caress.

source: me

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ElMaligno posted:

Good because coast guard active duty people actually gently caress.

source: me

yeah there was a thread title all about this

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

lazorexplosion posted:

Trannies make better women than FHO's

At least they have on average better legs and facial bone structure. Cake some make up on and what's the difference, women don't look like women without it either. They'll even age better.

But females who try to transition to being men just look and act ridiculous, like the lamest most overcompensating wannabes. It's like watching someone like Rob Schneider trying to emulate a gansta rapper (I don't know if he ever did this but seems like a possibly existing straight to dvd movie.)

And everyone can get a fake vagina, if you chop off your dick with a knife and then proceed to butcher the area into an ugly mess of flesh with a hole in the middle, it will probably still look less grotesque than an average oval office. Women on the other hand can't have a dick that will pass no matter how much penis envy they have.

They are really completely useless, unless you see overpopulating the world with idiot seed and continuing the misery of life as something worthwhile.

They really are closeted self hating gays...

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The tranny's elegant, beautiful cock is obviously superior to the dreadful acid-spewing cunts that women have.

if GBS had more incels Skylark would be a superstar

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009

Chadcomix are sheer hilarity, though. Goons rush so hard to generalize and mock societal refuse for generalizing and mocking women that they forget they're still on a comedy website. So many folks in this thread are getting baited by memes and satire or going full retard trying to bring "Trumpers" into it or harboring the ridiculous notion that NEETs are upset because they can't get 10/10s. How out of touch can you be? Stacy has nothing in common with virgin walkers.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Are any of these posts "verified"? I mean they're over the top. Even for my life.

I generally check their reddit post history when it feels fishy, and 95% of the time they have hundreds of mundane posts on /r/incels and are genuinely part of the community. I've only rejected a few where it actually looks like an outside troll posting outrageous stuff. Seems like posting outrageous fakeposts to /r/incels is like pissing in the ocean, why bother.

For example, I filtered out a meticulous guide on how to gently caress dogs. You are welcome.

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jun 27, 2017

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

lazorexplosion posted:

I generally check their reddit post history when it feels fishy, and 95% of the time they have hundreds of mundane posts on /r/incels and are genuinely part of the community. I've only rejected a few where it actually looks like an outside troll posting outrageous stuff. Seems like posting outrageous fakeposts to /r/incels is like pissing in the ocean, why bother.

For example, I filtered out a meticulous guide on how to gently caress dogs. You are welcome.

Sometimes you gotta piss and the oceans right there.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

World Kraid Center posted:

Chadcomix are sheer hilarity, though. Goons rush so hard to generalize and mock societal refuse for generalizing and mocking women that they forget they're still on a comedy website. So many folks in this thread are getting baited by memes and satire or going full retard trying to bring "Trumpers" into it or harboring the ridiculous notion that NEETs are upset because they can't get 10/10s. How out of touch can you be? Stacy has nothing in common with virgin walkers.
Don't fakepost.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Clamps McGraw posted:

they are basically people who are so broken that they blame the entire world for them being unable to get a girlfriend instead of their own horrible behaviours and have a weird culty set of insider language about how terrible they are

I mean I've got a friend who looks like a literal boiled egg and went totally bald at 22 and he's got a spouse (because he's not a lovely person)

He also married another egg person I assume? (Instead of seething that buxom coeds don't want to slob his egglike knob)

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

"I deserve a 10/10 unspoiled perfect virgin!!!!"

"why, mr incel?"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
-every incel ever

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

No see it's societies fault that socially repugnant mentally ill jobless shut ins can't get hot virgin girlfriends. Because of the canthal tilt.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

lazorexplosion posted:

Because of the canthal tilt.
I had to google what that is, and it's completely irrelevant like most things incels think matter.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

Viva Miriya posted:

I can't remember which thread you were running your mouth in but it's good to know you're the type of dickhead who'd have a rough time in even coast guard basic.

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread, but I have a question about incels.

What does the "incel community" think if one of their own manages to break the shackles and accidentally have sex?

Do they see him as a champion, a legend who managed to climb the unatainable mountains of touching a girl, or do they consider him a traitor to the movement by managing to get himself cucked or whatever?

Or the third option is do they just see him as a liar, coz according to their world view no incel can or ever will have sex.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

As a veteran, I can vouch for this: between the sexually repressed evangelicals and the Mormons, he'll fit right in.

Zo posted:

as a khhv currycel I'm offended at your implication that race is not one of the biggest factors in the sexual marketplace
Lmbo thanks for this.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread, but I have a question about incels.

What does the "incel community" think if one of their own manages to break the shackles and accidentally have sex?

Do they see him as a champion, a legend who managed to climb the unatainable mountains of touching a girl, or do they consider him a traitor to the movement by managing to get himself cucked or whatever?

Or the third option is do they just see him as a liar, coz according to their world view no incel can or ever will have sex.

The second one. If you have sex you're a normie, normies are scum, an incel who manages to have sex is scum, QED.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

jonpop

HazCat
May 4, 2009

I just realised that the reason incels think all women are boring, image-obsessed dimwits is because they literally only consider the young teens as worth relating to.

Like, no poo poo, teenagers have nothing interesting to say? Must be related to their genitals, and definitely not because you are trying to hold conversations with literal children.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Credit goes to We Hunted The Mammoth

Now, before you jump down this dude's throat just for being a confessed rapist, ask yourself how he could ever have hoped to have gotten laid with a horrible visage like this one?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wait, he's 14 and he already raped someone? what the gently caress?

also, 4 more years and he'll make a beautiful twink.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

Lmao, of course you're going to join the Chair Force.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

a bone to pick posted:

also, 4 more years and he'll make a beautiful twink.
^this
I've never done stuff with another man (besides playing and loving dominating at gay chicken), but based purely on his looks, I would (consensually) gently caress him unconscious once he's of age. I'm sure many women feel the same. Too bad he's a loving rapist.

new friend from school fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Yes, rape the rapist and become the raper.

• Locked thread