Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Cubone posted:

here in the u.s., "tv is real" entered constitutional jurisprudence in 2007 after the landmark Supreme Court ruling The People v. Jack Bauer

How soon people forget the lengthy court battles over CoxCare, which was implemented nationally by a very special third-season episode of "Scrubs."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just read the news and figured I should stop by and wish y'all a happy 4th of July.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Cubone posted:

ah. I think I can clear things up, then

here in the u.s., "tv is real" entered constitutional jurisprudence in 2007 after the landmark Supreme Court ruling The People v. Jack Bauer

I remember that. People took issue with Mr Bauer's torture-as-a-first-and-only-resort approach to criminal justice, but nope - turns out that poo poo's in the constitution

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump gonna get with Putin and straighten this whole thing out

https://twitter.com/IndyUSA/status/879383003750965248

Infomaniac
Jul 3, 2007
Support Cartographers Without Borders

ZeroPrimal posted:

Looks like he's been face-hosed by a Bigfoot.

loving lol, very loudly.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
This whole article is a pretty hearty hmbol at the amateur shitshow that is the alt-right, or as they are starting to be known, as just "wrong" lol

http://gizmodo.com/the-far-right-alliance-is-over-1796418882

quote:

Across from the White House in shady Lafayette Park, a who’s who of right wing Twitterati whom the vast majority Americans still have never heard of—Mike Cernovich, Laura Loomer, Jack Posobiec, Cassandra Fairbanks, Lucian Wintrich, Kyle Prescott—were posing for selfies with fans and taking turns at a makeshift podium.

But despite over 600,000 Twitter followers combined and direct access to mid-level conservative outlets like The Rebel, Big League Politics, and Gateway Pundit, the Rally Against Political Violence managed to draw 150 people at most to the nation’s capitol. Gathering to cheerlead the president was the typical cadre of young, white, meme-fluent men, but families and veterans as well. Many on the outskirts claimed to be tourists, and Lafayette Park’s crowd was outnumbered by the anti-abortion gaggle in front of the White House gates. The event’s keynote speaker, former Trump advisor Roger Stone, was a no-show.

LOL tramps fine

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

NotWearingPants posted:

go get 'em, tiger

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

Alan Smithee posted:

that's not mitch mcconnell tho

McConnell always has that expression on his face like he just poo poo his pants.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Really when you think about it the only real solution to all this fake news is that there should be only one central source of news. And that should be state run so we're sure we're only getting the real facts straight from the white house. Only they have the resources to fact check after all and it removes the filter of third parties putting their spin on it!

(Lol).

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I like how people have photoshopped the President of the United State's tennis butt onto a horse and keep sending them to him.

What a world we live in

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

NotWearingPants posted:

Wanna see that handshake. Putin's a midget irl so maybe he'll overcompensate.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Wanna see that handshake. Putin's a midget irl so maybe he'll overcompensate.

he's also a black belt in judo lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/879525500636594177
Lmbo

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

ZeroPrimal posted:

McConnell always has that expression on his face like he just poo poo his pants.

Oh that's because he has

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I wonder if Trump likes being president.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

E.T. phone home.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

nockturne posted:

Really when you think about it the only real solution to all this fake news is that there should be only one central source of news. And that should be state run so we're sure we're only getting the real facts straight from the white house. Only they have the resources to fact check after all and it removes the filter of third parties putting their spin on it!

(Lol).

I'm on board. We can even give it a good name like "Truth" so that people know what they're reading is the real deal. Maybe Trump can run that idea by Putin when he meets with him.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Telephones posted:

I wonder if Trump likes being president.

probably not, right?

he leaves every weekend and complains a lot, about not being able to drive and stuff

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ZeroPrimal posted:

And liked it, mind you.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

ZeroPrimal posted:

He's pretty old, he might be wearing a diaper.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

FuturePastNow posted:

He's pretty old, he might be wearing a diaper.

And now we wait for moist rear end tennis pictures to leak.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

NotWearingPants posted:

lmao he looks rough as hell, even for him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NotWearingPants posted:

lol. my favourite part of the fact that trump didn't collude iwth russia is just how much he makes himself look like he did trying to prove he didn't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's all over the place

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879525817361068032

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
He must have had a stressful day and is recovering from the effort of finding the tv remote

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Heh gently caress you obama for having faith in the American system and people what an rear end I'm made of you !!!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Journalists really need to stop overusing the term "bombshell". Putting bombshell in front of your minor announcement doesn't make it a big deal.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Actually it does that's why they do it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Journalists really need to stop overusing the term "bombshell". Putting bombshell in front of your minor announcement doesn't make it a big deal.

Next you'll be telling me people aren't literally destroyed during arguments.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
BOMBSHELL: My dick is big

Wait just kidding everyone already knew that :smug:

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

uhh, is there a way to read this tweet other than 'Obama said it was impossible to rig an election BUT I SHOWED HIM DIDN'T I!?' because I'm not seeing it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Teikanmi posted:

BOMBSHELL: My dick is big

Wait just kidding everyone already knew that :smug:

It's actually a nothigburger though?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Serak posted:

uhh, is there a way to read this tweet other than 'Obama said it was impossible to rig an election BUT I SHOWED HIM DIDN'T I!?' because I'm not seeing it
obama said the election can't be rigged and therefore it wasn't
obama didn't know elections could be rigged because he's a dumb
obama allowed the election to be rigged because he didn't think it would succeed
obama doesn't believe elections could be rigged therefore he was lying when he said it had been
obama knew the elections were being rigged therefore was lying when he said this

it really doesn't matter fox knows they can just put the words obama and rigged together in a sentence and people will assume it means something including the president of the united states because he's a fuckign flapjack

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Serak posted:

If even Obama, the queen bee🐝 of the liberal msm deep state hive, didn't believe it, it can't be true

Cubone
May 26, 2011

sight unseen I'm guessing it was a completely public statement said in response to trump whining that the election was being rigged against him back when he didn't think he was going to win, and I don't even feel like I'm being too bold to guess they're conflating the dnc e-mails with the database access attempts and that whatever obama said predated his knowledge of the latter, but what does the president think this means? I'm five beers in rn and I'm like hm this narrative isn't really clear what's the angle but he doesn't even need it to make sense it's just another fraudulent tally for the column for team dipshit. five hundred bazillion to zero wow!!! you'd think there would be one thing he was ever wrong about but guess not getting pretty tired of winning uh oh more than three sentences niCE MELTDOWN HAHAHAHA

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I just wanted to say, fuses can tick

:goonsay:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Serak posted:

All of them just read as (unintelligible) to me at this point. Like, he's both under and not under investigation for the russian thing. The investigation that exists/doesn't exist is a fake media Witch Hunt! and was also started by Obama to stop Trump's presidency while at the same time Obama was doing nothing about the russian influence because he was confident Hillary would win.

It's almost as if these tweets are being made by a demented orange con-man or something.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I wouldn't read too much into what the president says, he's somewhat simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Lol @ you yankees, electing an obviously mentally unstable person POTUS just so that you can feel better about yourself.