Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao *Googles "why does single payer seem ok"* *first ten results: SINGLE PAYER RESULTS IN HIGHER CORPORATE TAXES, HURTS THE ECONOMY, HURTS CORPORATIONS HURTS INNOVATION AND FURTHERMORE, *

That's great, now tell us how crazed doomsday prepper rightists' blogs are where you get the REAL truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

That's nice, keep trying to explain away how you got duped by a fellow right-wing loon's half-assed blog spewing transparent bullshit that a child could have picked out as such.

That was just a random link from google after scrolling past snopes bullshit. The internet is covered in links, I'm sure you can find one that fits your narrative.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

That was just a random link from google after scrolling past snopes bullshit. The internet is covered in links, I'm sure you can find one that fits your narrative.

Lol, once again you have to shuffle off with your tail between your legs. You are so, so bad at defending your pissdaddy.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

That's great, now tell us how crazed doomsday prepper rightists' blogs are where you get the REAL truth.

You have never and will never convince a single person in what you believe or what the company that pays you to post wants you to convince others to believe.

Deal with it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Um. When I looked inside, it was like "Allied" or some poo poo. I'm not familiar with that brand so it was probably whatever was cheapest.

Yeah when I build a rig I'll sometimes go for a bargain with mem sticks or even a gcard but two things you never, ever bargain on are the motherboard and the psupply :/

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

You have never and will never convince a single person in what you believe or what the company that pays you to post wants you to convince others to believe.

Deal with it.

And you will always be a sad, lonely failure, who Trump never cared about helping in the first place.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Lmao oh my God dude

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Prorat posted:

gently caress though i'd like to get paid to shitpost yknow?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

And you will always be a sad, lonely failure, who Trump never cared about helping in the first place.

Yikes

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao oh my God dude

I know, you bought into it too. I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Even after 2 decades lowtax wasn't wrong, the internet makes you stupid

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Yeah when I build a rig I'll sometimes go for a bargain with mem sticks or even a gcard but two things you never, ever bargain on are the motherboard and the psupply :/

Yeah. In general we've had good luck with power supplies, even crummy ones. Nothing lasts forever, I guess, and mine still works so I'll let her play her games on it til hers is fixed.

We don't generally play games together anyway because I am a huge baby who wants to play PVE in Ark, and she runs with a group of gamers that hop around PVP servers. They build up a base over a few days then ransack as many players' bases as possible before moving on. They're just, like, chaotic marauders

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Wrong as par for the course with you, youre about the last person on the planet I'd take advice on what to be embarrassed by

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

He embarrassed his Ossoff, no wait that was probably your wallet since most his funding came from California.

How many times can you lose in one year? 6 counting Bernie's primary?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Prorat posted:

Listen to the interviews, your link isn't what I'm referring too. There is actual audio evidence.

Holy poo poo you are defending George Soros with handy Correct the Record links.

I watched the whole interview and you're conflating two things, he said he was happy because he witnessed his father's heroism and he did what he did to survive persecution by the nazis but he doesn't regret doing what he did to survive. He never said helping the nazis was the happiest time of his life.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Yeah. In general we've had good luck with power supplies, even crummy ones. Nothing lasts forever, I guess, and mine still works so I'll let her play her games on it til hers is fixed.

We don't generally play games together anyway because I am a huge baby who wants to play PVE in Ark, and she runs with a group of gamers that hop around PVP servers. They build up a base over a few days then ransack as many players' bases as possible before moving on. They're just, like, chaotic marauders

Story of my life bro, I cut my gaming teeth at like age 11 on UO raiding with the guild on IDOC houses, back in the days before safe spaces like trammel were a thing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

He embarrassed his Ossoff, no wait that was probably your wallet since most his funding came from California.

How many times can you lose in one year? 6 counting Bernie's primary?

Less sad than thinking you would materially benefit from Trump. I didn't donate to Ossoff; I knew he was poo poo.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Wrong as par for the course with you, youre about the last person on the planet I'd take advice on what to be embarrassed by

Nah, I was right. You believed what that blog told you, and you were wrong to do so.

E: proof that the Lowtax quote you cited is correct - the internet did make you stupid after all.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jun 27, 2017

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Story of my life bro, I cut my gaming teeth at like age 11 on UO raiding with the guild on IDOC houses, back in the days before safe spaces like trammel were a thing

I think it's cool she enjoys it. I just wanna tame dinosaurs and build a base, and it doesn't sound fun to me that someone could come by while I'm asleep and break all my poo poo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Conan exiles is clearly the superior survival game anyways, ARK with its stupid dinosaur nonsense is just an arms race

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Conan exiles is clearly the superior survival game anyways, ARK with its stupid dinosaur nonsense is just an arms race

Please I want to help you guys and be on your side but you keep saying wrong things about raptors and Conan Exiles and I'm not really sure where to stand

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nah ARK's stupid because unless you have the strongest dinosaur then you're gimped and there's no point in having any other dinosaur

Conan at least has a level playing field

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Deal with it.

Prorat really brings the quality meltdowns

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
"Soros said WW2 was a great time in his life"

"Excuse me, but Snopes says that he was in fact NOT an SS officer. Checkmate, liar :smuggo:"

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I'm fairly sure everyone expressing their undying love and loyalty to trump are getting paid by him to post.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I work at a federal facility where a SC is required.

Everyone still makes fun of Hillary on a regular basis for how terrible she was and how we'd all be fired and prosecuted for pulling the same poo poo. Most people here like Trump.

That is all.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
People who like Trump aren't yes men but rear end men.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Depends, now available in a sportier trim for your active lifestyle

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sentient Data posted:

Depends, now available in a sportier trim for your active lifestyle

Actually I'm pretty sure those are just regular old tighty whities.

The embarrassing kind you don't want to actually wear.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Remember that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams launches into a moral rant about how bad it is to have the cartoon character smoke and tries to get the control room technicians to agree with him, then the camera cuts over to the control room and they're all smoking?

It's like that, except the control room is millions of fat Americans who don't support legal / illegal immigration.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
that's a pretty bad analogy

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
The dude lost his job and wife got hosed by another man because he was a whiny manbaby who got butthurt about something that didn't matter. Then he pretended to be a woman. Pretty good analogy for worthless lefty degenerates.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

The dude lost his job and wife got hosed by another man because he was a whiny manbaby who got butthurt about something that didn't matter. Then he pretended to be a woman. Pretty good analogy for worthless lefty degenerates.

His gay friends pushed him to become a woman so he could be around prepubescent children all day.

If that isn't a perfect analogy for today's left idk what is.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

lol @ this meltdown

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump is such a caring man, he won't even let the people he has sex with see him naked.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

lol @ this meltdown

Sigh my manlet there's a method and time for saying this but frankly it's eluding you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Avirosb posted:

People who like Trump aren't yes men but rear end men.

Can't trump the rump

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
"Lol look at this fat loving 71 year old who is President who plays outdoor sports all the time and has more energy than most people 40 years younger and keeps talking about trying to make our country better than other countries. Just lol."

(later)

"WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!??!"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

"Lol look at this fat loving 71 year old who is President who plays outdoor sports all the time and has more energy than most people 40 years younger and keeps talking about trying to make our country better than other countries. Just lol."

(later)

Trump has strategic bonespurs and finite energy.

(now)

"Lol why did you vote for him xD"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

(later)

This 6'2" old rear end man is SO OLD lol look at him sprinting back and forth on a tennis court what a LOSER LOL I like to pay especial attention to his rear end *record scratch *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I'm 35 and haven't ran faster than a light jog in 15 years but I'm going to lol at this fat old man loser lol!

• Locked thread