Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Cowboys are going to take a big step back this season.

Or be in the Super Bowl. I don't see anything in between.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ezekiel Elliott, come on.

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 27, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Chiche come on man. He earned it last year.

I don't know which one you're pretending to be outraged for, but Bell and DJ over Zeke and TB wasn't even top 3 at his position.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

edit

v I thought it was more appropriate in the chat thread is all :shobon:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jun 27, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What the heck man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rdTAQkGHQI

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Phobeste posted:

I think the New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl

Most probably and most retardedly.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Diqnol posted:

Those first round playoff exit feels

i don't get it

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

congratulations to secret agent andey for winning number 1 football man of the year

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Zeke Elliot is basically just a shaved sasquatch.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I have watched a lot of extremely good quarterbacks in the 2+ decades I've been watching the NFL

I do not think I've ever watched a quarterback as good at football as Aaron Rodgers is. Brady has the lifetime accomplishment crown by a huge margin but the gap in pure skill and talent at the game, he's halfway up the ice pass looking at Rodgers at the peak

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Quiet Feet posted:

Zeke Elliot is basically just a shaved sasquatch.

Once someone made the comparison I can't not liken him to an Ewok. A large, muscular ewok who could tear my arms off, and footballs really well but an ewok nonetheless.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have watched a lot of extremely good quarterbacks in the 2+ decades I've been watching the NFL

I do not think I've ever watched a quarterback as good at football as Aaron Rodgers is. Brady has the lifetime accomplishment crown by a huge margin but the gap in pure skill and talent at the game, he's halfway up the ice pass looking at Rodgers at the peak

Rodgers is definitely another level good, but I suggest looking at Marino, Bradshaw, and some Favre for looking at how good they were for their era. Bradshaw is especially interesting because his prime was in the middle of a paradigm shift of NFL rules and offenses.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would like to give Zeke and Brady the worst offensive lines and see how they do. I bet they'll do more middling but still positive compared to exceptional. Calvin Johnson for what he faced, being triple teamed and still making catches is amazing.

Rodgers makes his game look so easy through talent though isn't complete like Brady in terms of attitude and leadership. Peyton's ability to dissect defense ruled.

Then there's intangibles and grit.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
as someone who got a DUI in Scottsdale, I'm very salty that Michael Floyd only gets one day in jail for violating his house arrest. normal people have to serve the rest of their sentence in the slammer if they do that, at the very least

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Should've had a bottle of kombucha on you then :colbert:

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Should've had a bottle of kombucha on you then :colbert:

Unfortunately kombucha wasn't a hot thing then, so instead I just... didn't fail any tests. hearing dudes jack off on the top bunk all night in tent city will scare u straight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lol if you didnt get a booze offense and just barf on a hobo then sleep until your time was up

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I really dont get how he got away with blaming kumbucha.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Same reason Richard Sherman got away with blaming Adderall

gently caress if I know how he got away with that one

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Gatts posted:

I would like to give Zeke and Brady the worst offensive lines and see how they do. I bet they'll do more middling but still positive compared to exceptional. Calvin Johnson for what he faced, being triple teamed and still making catches is amazing.

Rodgers makes his game look so easy through talent though isn't complete like Brady in terms of attitude and leadership. Peyton's ability to dissect defense ruled.

Brady's line was garbage just two years ago. It's one of the reasons his quick throwing motion is so crucial to his game.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Raku posted:

Brady's line was garbage just two years ago. It's one of the reasons his quick throwing motion is so crucial to his game.

Pats OL is almost always overrated because of Brady. They're usually OK but almost never great.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

But Brady's Visa protection line...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I NEED THAT BLUE FOOTBALL

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

bigmcgaffney posted:

as someone who got a DUI in Scottsdale, I'm very salty that Michael Floyd only gets one day in jail for violating his house arrest. normal people have to serve the rest of their sentence in the slammer if they do that, at the very least

to be fair, the rest of his sentence is only like one day cause michael floyd is a dumb alcoholic.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like that commercial where the old man says, "mr brady we've been expecting you"

and then he takes him into an elevator and then into a room and he says, "will you be need anything else mr brady?"

and brady goes "...not a thing"

but the room just has a creepy bed with a bare mattress, no sheets or anything

it always makes me think that brady is going to stick his dick in between the mattress and box spring

actually it's on youtube here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi87a3D6xFo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Manning 2 Harrison was the best quarterbackin I ever seen.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

bigmcgaffney posted:

Man if you had admitted this in the early days of GBS you would have been raked over the coals

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sean10mm posted:

Pats OL is almost always overrated because of Brady. They're usually OK but almost never great.

Plus for a long time they held like glue

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gatts posted:

AB does this too, but at roughly half of Megatrons's size. Even with no reliable #2 receiver last year, and being doubled and tripled the entire season because of it, he still had 100+ receptions, plus had a career high in TDs. What he's been doing for 4 straight years now is truly remarkable imo

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

I like that commercial where the old man says, "mr brady we've been expecting you"

and then he takes him into an elevator and then into a room and he says, "will you be need anything else mr brady?"

and brady goes "...not a thing"

but the room just has a creepy bed with a bare mattress, no sheets or anything

it always makes me think that brady is going to stick his dick in between the mattress and box spring

actually it's on youtube here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi87a3D6xFo

He doesn't need anything else because of the implication. He'll go down there with a couple of tasty treats and when they see that room, they'll have to consider their options and they won't be able to say no. Not because something will happen to them, but because of the implication.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah people don't realize how small AB is. He's 5'11 180 that's insane

Even Landry is 5'10 200 lbs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He doesn't need anything else because of the implication. He'll go down there with a couple of tasty treats and when they see that room, they'll have to consider their options and they won't be able to say no. Not because something will happen to them, but because of the implication.

But what if the mattress says no?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah people don't realize how small AB is. He's 5'11 180 that's insane

Even Landry is 5'10 200 lbs

Jarvis Landry is my favorite non-Steeler

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

But what if the mattress says no?

North Carolina's Supreme Court just ruled that a mattress cannot revoke consent

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

indigi posted:

North Carolina's Supreme Court just ruled that a mattress cannot revoke consent
God I hate my adoptive state's rulers elected officials.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
all my mattresses take some shots

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahahaha

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wow who could have ever predicted this would come from Gronk, the overgrown frat boy with the contrived love of 69 that we all love so much.

https://twitter.com/RobbyRav/status/879727232469667841

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gronk is so wacky lol XD :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

It was at the Ortiz roast. Their writers were so bad that most of the jokes were unprintable and they're not airing it.

For reference apparently Bill Burr had the least offensive comments

Just a little on the edgy side guys.

• Locked thread