Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Wow watch out we have edgy survivalists here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

He probably has a job, don't patronise him by insinuating he's useless on account of his handicap you bigot (and I don't mean that as a joke. You're actually a massive bigot and a poo poo person )

Triggered much? :smug:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

Umm.... Nice loving meltdown lol

A meta-meltdown

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
For Trump being fine, it's just constant meltdowns by Trumpets itt

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

solar energy panel posted:

lol I'm a lady. Reread your handbook and get back to me.

I've been rereading my handbook but I'm not sure how the warranty booklet for my headphones is going to help.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

lol I'm a lady. Reread your handbook and get back to me.

That's still no reason to cry.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Avirosb posted:

That's still no reason to cry.

or meltdown

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
by the barrage of cspam level posts i'm guessing they shut down the "forced lol through gritted teeth and tears" thread again

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

hahaha sick meltdown
/

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

rezatahs posted:

by the barrage of cspam level posts i'm guessing they shut down the "forced lol through gritted teeth and tears" thread again

No, it's just the thread became unironically redpilled and we need to counter that

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
In mores sobering news, I see poo poo like this and it makes me want to take Bush and Obama and smash their loving heads in with a 9-iron.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tn603

If these wars continue and expand under Trump I'll consider him Gulag-worthy as well, so far he has not given me any hope:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-middle-east-a7649486.html
http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-war-civilian-deaths-syria-577353
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/us-syria-iraq-isis-islamic-state-strikes-death-toll

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

rezatahs posted:

nope, you're still here, melting in a downward fashion

a bone to pick posted:

In mores sobering news, I see poo poo like this and it makes me want to take Bush and Obama and smash their loving heads in with a 9-iron.

If these wars continue and expand under Trump I'll consider him Gulag-worthy as well, so far he has not given me any hope:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-middle-east-a7649486.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/us-syria-iraq-isis-islamic-state-strikes-death-toll

WHOA see? This meltdown is a violent one

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That might have been a mini-meltdown by me, seeing people horrifically scarred for life because of pointless wars started at the behest of oil corporations make me livid.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

The dude lost his job and wife got hosed by another man because he was a whiny manbaby who got butthurt about something that didn't matter. Then he pretended to be a woman. Pretty good analogy for worthless lefty degenerates.

Lol

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

That might have been a mini-meltdown by me, seeing people horrifically scarred for life because of pointless wars started at the behest of oil corporations make me livid.

It's cool that you're learning to control it, what with not melting down at the thought of thousands of people dying from losing their health care thanks to Trump <3

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Hope you like melting down and seeing people literally melting because Trump is not going to stop these wars any time soon.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

It's cool that you're learning to control it, what with not melting down at the thought of thousands of people dying from losing their health care thanks to Trump <3

Well it hasn't happened yet and I hope the AHCA doesn't pass, that's all I can really say about it. No point having a meltdown over the potential 20 gorillion without coverage

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bholder posted:

Hope you like melting down and seeing people literally melting because Trump is not going to stop these wars any time soon.

Just so long as we can process their melted down flesh into something finger licking good with the right herbs and spices.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

a bone to pick posted:

Well it hasn't happened yet and I hope the AHCA doesn't pass, that's all I can really say about it. No point having a meltdown over the potential 20 gorillion without coverage

Ah yes, I recall 'HOPE' being a popular buzzword for a while, along with 'CHANGE'.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao *Googles "why does single payer seem ok"* *first ten results: SINGLE PAYER RESULTS IN HIGHER CORPORATE TAXES, HURTS THE ECONOMY, HURTS CORPORATIONS HURTS INNOVATION AND FURTHERMORE, *
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/27/534537556/google-fined-record-2-7-billion-in-eu-anti-trust-ruling

Not the only results that they gently caress with.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry we're all out of change. That'll be one hope please, with tax it comes out to one hope and your left pinkie.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

He probably has a job, don't patronise him by insinuating he's useless on account of his handicap you bigot (and I don't mean that as a joke. You're actually a massive bigot and a poo poo person )

It's especially amusing to me this worthless loser just assumes by default he has no job because he himself can't fathom the concept of having employable skills that don't involve stocking the shelves at target

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's especially amusing to me this worthless loser just assumes by default he has no job because he himself can't fathom the concept of having employable skills that don't involve stocking the shelves at target

Or mining coal.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Be careful with posts like these, while these are extremely heart wrenching and indicative of why we Trumpvatars supported the presidents promise to gently caress off and stop giving a poo poo about the rest of the world as opposed to Hillarys promise of the next nuclear war with Russia, liberals have no qualms whatsoever of turning these sad and sickening stories into "lols" to use against you since it shows that as this affects you that you're a human being, something they view as a weakness to be exploited

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

blugu64 posted:

They're inciting violence, and they need to be held accountable for it. The media is acting as an unchecked fourth branch of government, and its unacceptable.

can any of y'all even take this poo poo seriously after the last decade in right wing media goddamn

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

oooh ho what a meltdown

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WHOA see? This meltdown is a violent one

I mean see? Lol this post says way more about the sad state of the liberal mindset than I ever could

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

liberals have no qualms whatsoever of turning these sad and sickening stories into "lols" to use against you since it shows that as this affects you that you're a human being, something they view as a weakness to be exploited

I haven't given a gently caress about what liberals (or conservatives for that matter) have said for the past couple years and I don't plan on starting any time soon.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Liberals look at people injured/killed by terrorists etc and their first thought is "we should import these noble savages and learn their beautiful culture of cutting off clits, throwing gay people off buildings and stoning rape victims"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

Liberals look at people injured/killed by terrorists etc and their first thought is "we should import these noble savages and learn their beautiful culture of cutting off clits, throwing gay people off buildings and stoning rape victims"

A racist meltdown here

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

oooh ho what a meltdown

This bot is short circuiting

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hamster dance is recreating the same disassociated but quietly shaken shitposting that Mordor so loved.

Keep an eye on that psyche hamster...

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

Hamster dance is recreating the same disassociated but quietly shaken shitposting that Mordor so loved.

Here we have the "I'm not melting down, YOU are melting down" meltdown

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

turn your monitor on haha dont sign your posts lol nice meltdown all your base are belong to us

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

can any of y'all even take this poo poo seriously after the last decade in right wing media goddamn

That's the thing though sir, we SHOULD be taking this seriously. Neither side of the media needs to coerce the people into civil war for higher ratings.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Toadvine posted:

Even his avatar is melting down... Sad really...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That's the thing though sir, we SHOULD be taking this seriously. Neither side of the media needs to coerce the people into civil war for higher ratings.

Agreed.

The American image abroad is an important element of our soft power and a significant advantage we hold over places like China and Russia due to our heavily exported and influential media. When that same media starts attacking its own nation due to petty politics, it is an entirely avoidable own goal. 

The media's irresponsible reporting of baseless rumor on things like Russian conspiracies is actively giving aid and comfort to the Russians far more than what those same rumors accuse Trump of. The media is unwittingly a bunch of "useful idiots" for Russia to attack the legitimacy of American democracy and the American system.

There is plenty of room for substantive, responsible criticism, but the way the media is going about it is neither of those things.

Other nations realize that their media should serve the public interest. America has lost sight of this, and obviously the corporate-controlled neoliberal deregulatory agenda of the mainstream of both parties is to blame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

^^^ is this the "boomeranging" hannity take that trump retweeted this morning, because I love the take of "reporting on criminality is actually helping the criminals." the media is bad and trump is bad, these are simultaneously true.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Be careful with posts like these, while these are extremely heart wrenching and indicative of why we Trumpvatars supported the presidents promise to gently caress off and stop giving a poo poo about the rest of the world as opposed to Hillarys promise of the next nuclear war with Russia, liberals have no qualms whatsoever of turning these sad and sickening stories into "lols" to use against you since it shows that as this affects you that you're a human being, something they view as a weakness to be exploited

meanwhile trump says we have to "probably" take care of north korea "rapidly" and the department of state is openly mulling regime change in iran. and we're not even counting the civilian casualties that the trump admin has been racking up, because they can't let the obama admin do anything more than they. it's been like two days of you frantically posting about how not owned you are and how owned everyone else is. take a deep breath.

theperminator posted:

another person who would eject some of my childhood friends and good american citizens from the country 'cause of their religion! :thunk:

goddamn, trump has been tweeting like a madman this morning. is it still the hot take that don's taking out the corporate media while this morning he retweeted fox news or affiliates six times?

• Locked thread