Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

u kno ur good at govt when u need a story about your party's president sucking a dog's dick on live tv to make cover for your bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
did you guys know we get Spicey time today WITH Rick Perry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

comingafteryouall posted:

so this health care bill doesn't compel you to buy insurance with a tax for the uninsured.

instead it makes it so you risk taking on huge amounts of debt if you go without health insurance. trying to scare young people into subsidizing the healthcare of older people. while giving insurance companies free reign to basically sell the shittiest insurance imaginable.

would you be able to purchase super cheap insurance, then upgrade your plan if you got sick?

*upgrade doesn't apply for 6 months

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deathbysnusnu posted:

After PISS tapes, get used to the phrase President Pence signed the bill into law after VP Santorum cast the tiebreaking vote.

please don't doxx cumshitter

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/879765309909020673
I honestly think that this caused a LOT of drama that we didn't hear about, and it REALLY hosed with McConnell.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol wtf is this crap

"not included in this chart are (lists all of the most famous and influential public intellectuals)"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

fits my needs posted:

Yeah Idk why people are celebrating? the bill is delayed not dead, but everyone is gonna think it is and focus on whatever bullshit Trump throws out to distract the media

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

petit choux posted:

Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default! Default!

I honestly kind of welcome it. I'm in a prime position, I think, to make a shitload of cash from the resulting fi--- *bread is now 98 dollars a loaf* FUCKJ

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

2 minute warning for Spicey time.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

man I missed the late 60s music chat earlier. too late to reply now I guess but it's a fun topic

for this and other reasons I declare kanly on fidel castronaut

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/879762503210864642

https://twitter.com/jyarvin/status/879767230560563200

oh my god

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol fight fight fight fight

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

brugroffil posted:

*upgrade doesn't apply for 6 months

*having budget insurance counts as a pre-existing condition

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Oh man oh man oh man, McConnell might have had this sewn up, but Trump White House hosed it up? Oh man oh man oh man.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

thrawn527 posted:

2 minute warning for Spicey time.

he's gonna fight Jim Acosta.
e: like an actual physical fight

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lol waste money purging your own.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

omg it even has his weird usage of quotes

The "Apprentice" Is a Smash!

and no one gave a single gently caress about that dumb show after its first season. it was cheap schedule filler for NBC, a network that was desperate for material during the majority of the show's run.

Nichael has issued a correction as of 19:34 on Jun 27, 2017

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
lol trump stepping on the party's dick at every opportunity

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/872239633781866496

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
lol shuckabee not spicer hahahahahaha

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Holy poo poo, Spicer bailed!!!

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/MattLaslo/status/879769174125555713

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Is Sean okay? Did they hurt him

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
loving SHEHUCK

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

deathbysnusnu posted:

My dream apocalypse is they pass this poo poo sandwich of a bill right after defaulting. Why stop at 40 million uninsured when an economic meltdown can easily push that to 200 million? I want back alley doctors writing for stolen blood pressure and cholesterol meds in exchange for a chicken.

Over half medical care in the US to become black/gray market so much winning

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

=HOLY poo poo

OH MY GOD

IT'S

ENERGY WEEK :eyepop::eyepoop::popeye::trumppop:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

thrawn527 posted:

Oh man oh man oh man, McConnell might have had this sewn up, but Trump White House hosed it up? Oh man oh man oh man.

This news tastes delicious. There's no need for comedians with all of this going on, the news itself is good enough for a laugh. I wonder what C-SPAM did during the boring ages of 2011 or so

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Either way, the march continues towards the ZUCK ZONE

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
God. Damnit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh my god the Heller thing really is causing cracks. What a stupid, petty, thing to do for nothing.

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

WHERE IS SEAN?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Is Rick Perry "Jeff Sessions"-ing the crowd with his slow-rear end stupid speech or he is really just a slow-brain

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Rising Star Ross Douthat

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
holy poo poo rick perry is wonderful

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Is Rick Perry "Jeff Sessions"-ing the crowd with his slow-rear end stupid speech or he is really just a slow-brain

he's incredibly stupid, friend

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

peepeepants posted:

WHERE IS SEAN?

Has anyone checked the bushes?

This joke was brought to you by 3 weeks ago.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.
Spicey must not have made the weigh-in

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

703 posted:

holy poo poo rick perry is wonderful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010