Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skypie posted:

I know a guy who is an enormous social failure because he is utterly incapable of making conversation without steering it towards Bigfoot and UFO conspiracies or talking about how he's such a bad rear end for going to bars and ordering milk.

The other day he was talking about how he wants to spy on his employees (he's a manager of a pizza place) and wanted to drum up connections he made when he was a bounty hunter (read: he served court notices) because people would then think he's a cool detective like Batman

don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

lol drug addled lunatic Philandro Castile

Or trayvon martin, yes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hold up, guy holding an anime book just walked into McDonald's, I gotta get out of here.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Burt Sexual posted:

Will Trump be fine after the Senate was unable to get their majority party to vote for their bill? I don't want him to have a bad 4th of july weekend tweetstorming and all.

Trump's ineptitude to manage his own party is what makes him good. He's the perfect tool to punish bad dems because he's so inept.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Nobody out there is saying "I DEEM YOU GUILTY IN THE EYES OF THE LAW CITIZEN" and then execution style shooting them dude, it's more like "Jesus Christ this loving drug addled lunatic is waving a knife in my face I have to defend myself or die"

If a crazy drug addled lunatic is in your face a gun won't save you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
won't anyone think of the poor politicians?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

phasmid posted:

I regretted immediately mentioning atman in a serious conversation and shoulda said something like "ingenuity" but yeah, usually those guys are good for a chuckle until they get some kind of "higher purpose". Also bounty hunters are bigger pieces of poo poo than cops. I found this out through a very amusing case of mistaken identity. Hoo-hoo. So fun when cowboy jagoffs think they're judge dredd.

More comic references. I feel shame.

It must just be a universal thing. Everyone knows "that guy" when thinks he's totally a super hero in the making.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

I regretted immediately mentioning atman in a serious conversation and shoulda said something like "ingenuity" but yeah, usually those guys are good for a chuckle until they get some kind of "higher purpose". Also bounty hunters are bigger pieces of poo poo than cops. I found this out through a very amusing case of mistaken identity. Hoo-hoo. So fun when cowboy jagoffs think they're judge dredd.

More comic references. I feel shame.

Why do you feel shame? The atman is found in all beings. You shouldn't be afraid to abandon scientism and explore metaphysics

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
There's not a single problem which can't be solved by guns.

Drug addiction ? Shoot the addicts. Someone disagrees with you? Wave a gun to his face. Small dick? Buy a gun.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

lol drug addled lunatic Philandro Castile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKOUG5AqLpY

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

new phone who dis posted:

Trump's ineptitude to manage his own party is what makes him good. He's the perfect tool to punish bad dems because he's so inept.

That sure sounds like a "I'm not owned, your owned!!!11"

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Nobody out there is saying "I DEEM YOU GUILTY IN THE EYES OF THE LAW CITIZEN" and then execution style shooting them dude, it's more like "Jesus Christ this loving drug addled lunatic is waving a knife in my face I have to defend myself or die"

Oh, I just meant more like recently here, there was a story about a guy who stole, like, some wrenches or something from Home Depot. He was running out of the store, one of employees after him, and some rando lady in the parking lot pulled her gun and started firing. I think that's bad and dangerous is all.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Lol wrong

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Hmm interesting, all black people look alike to you? Is this only during a meltdown, or all the time?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

No, some people voted Trump specifically to try and split the Republican party, and because he would be less able to pass evil legislation than Hillary would.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skypie posted:

Oh, I just meant more like recently here, there was a story about a guy who stole, like, some wrenches or something from Home Depot. He was running out of the store, one of employees after him, and some rando lady in the parking lot pulled her gun and started firing. I think that's bad and dangerous is all.

:bustem:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Uh, no, that's one of those cases where I'd rather be armed than not

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
when is ivanka gonn run? we need tighter chassis in the hwhite house.

#titechassies

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Skypie posted:

Statistically, though, private citizens actually have a much, much better track record than the police themselves

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Well this specific situation is hugely illegal and dumb yeah you're not wrong

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Skypie posted:

Listen pal, you are going to buy a gun an you are going to love it, because it's your duty as a American to support your economy

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
the tite house

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The silver lining to Trump is it exposes how incompetent and a joke the media is.

I guess CNN tripped over it's own dick today.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Alright I'm out of mcdonald's

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

Nor will an after school special requesting they chuck their knife in a bin

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Statistically, though, private citizens actually have a much, much better track record than the police themselves
I guess cops aren't expected to take aim. They just call that day at the shooting range "empty your clip day".

AND ALL THE TARGETS ARE BLACK PEOPLE BEING DISSECTED BY WHITE LINES. :thunk:

a bone to pick posted:

Alright I'm out of mcdonald's

Glad you're okay. Let me guess, it was a Quran but he ordered a McRib? That guy just does that for attention.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

I guess cops aren't expected to take aim. They just call that day at the shooting range "empty your clip day".

You joke, but this is actually their training. Draw, magdump, repeat until everyone is dead.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Listen pal, you are going to buy a gun an you are going to love it, because it's your duty as a American to support your economy

my actual carry weapon on the bottom, a .45 ACP subcompact as opposed to the weapon I wish I carried, a Ruger NightHawk .357 Magnum

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You joke, but this is actually their training. Draw, magdump, repeat until everyone is dead.
I can't be a cop. They told me my hair was too long and laughed me out of the building.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

my actual carry weapon on the bottom, a .45 ACP subcompact as opposed to the weapon I wish I carried, a Ruger NightHawk .357 Magnum

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha ayes

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Burt Sexual posted:

I prefer him over a competent R president with the ability to enact an agenda. Every bumbling mistake is a huge indictment of the Ds that couldn't beat him. That's good, because the D party needs a shake up.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat really brings the quality meltdowns

lol @ this meltdown

Nice one. Meltdown that is

hahaha what a meltdown you're even crying

hahaha sick meltdown

For Trump being fine, it's just constant meltdowns by Trumpets itt

nope, you're still here, melting in a downward fashion

WHOA see? This meltdown is a violent one

It's cool that you're learning to control it, what with not melting down at the thought of thousands of people dying from losing their health care thanks to Trump <3

oooh ho what a meltdown

A racist meltdown here

Here we have the "I'm not melting down, YOU are melting down" meltdown

Your meltdowns suck really bad and are constant

How do you people consistently melt down every day for hours on end

hahaha you keep replying to my posts about your meltdowns with more meltdowns just stop dude

He melts down about Alex Jones and also melts down about the official explanation of 9/11 too

I've been dealing with meltdowns as an official meltdown police person and I can tell you that the comments T.S. Smelliot makes are the exact kind of things I see on these melting down sickos computers, every one.

turn on your monitor so you can read this: Stop melting down over fake news

"Hmm, I'm very concerned that the political parties can't peacefully coexist now, but not for the last 8 years when one party obstructed literally everything they could that the other party wanted, to the point of shutting the government down. Allow me to melt down NOW."

Sorry buddy, I think YOU are clearly the one melting down.

Emotional meltdowns won't melt steel beams

I mean this is my mistake for trying to earnestly engage again instead of just spamming meltdown but we'll see how it goes

See? Meltdown with no actual reason behind it

Two meltdowns back to back!

And more meltdowns per hour

Why can't you stop melting down bro

"I just grab him by the Pannus"
One thing is certain: you're melting down

Sorry, you're thinking of Yug
Nice meltdown going there though

Could you hold off a bit, I am still measuring Spunky's meltdown and I have a frito theft in 15 minutes.

So your vision is distorted when you meltdown? Interesting, haven't seen these findings before.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So I presume you have the time to pull out your gun, load it, safety off, take aim and shoot.

Instead of... oh I don't know, run away?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I named it "grandmother" because it was my grandmother's gun and she apparently killed a man in the '80s with it who was trying to rob a bar she was in and I think that's metal as gently caress, I love this gun dearly

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
so much effort when you could have just shot him with your cockenballs

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/879763701385048064

I know this is something a sociopath would do...I know it's insane.

But goddammit...I think I'd do it too. I'd go a step further and Photoshop my picture on the cover of pretty much everything just to be a dick.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh that explains it, you think you are cowboy so you carry it on your belt fully loaded

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

So I presume you have the time to pull out your gun, load it, safety off, take aim and shoot.

Instead of... oh I don't know, run away?

lmfao oh boy here we go, yes you loser shitlord you can do all of those things in under a half second

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
oh wait I forgot you're eurotrash never mind I will not engage you further at all with anything at all gun related because you know literally nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Pretty good meltdown lol

• Locked thread