Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the turtle is probably right about this tbqh

https://twitter.com/tackettdc/status/879773594376560641

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bethamphetamine posted:

What the gently caress is a karaoke DJ? You enter the number then sing the song. You don't need a master of ceremonies for this incredibly basic act.

Eh, a good DJ can make or break a karaoke environment. Trust me the bad ones outweigh the good ones by a long shot

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GobiasIndustries posted:

One meeting with :smugdon:

The Loc-Nar is a powerful incentive

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whats the total now

6???

theyll mostly join or leave in groups but this is looking so fuckin bad for 🐢

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
:chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sandoz posted:

what games

lotro

:negative:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what video was she referring to with that dumbfuck I DUNNO IF IT'S REAL BUT EVERYONE IN THE NATION SHOULD WATCH IT ANYWAY poo poo? Just describe it I don't actually want to watch it.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trump;

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Bethamphetamine posted:

What the gently caress is a karaoke DJ? You enter the number then sing the song. You don't need a master of ceremonies for this incredibly basic act.

nixing lovely songs by pretending to not have them, setting up for acoustics. i mean, i'm not saying it's a craft that should require licensure or anything but it is unsurprising that people dj karaoke nights.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

whats the total now

6???

theyll mostly join or leave in groups but this is looking so fuckin bad for 🐢

Honestly, since the vote has been postponed they have political cover to say whatever they want right now. I think it's likely they'll all fall in line when the vote is finally taken.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

I almost wish lying was illegal so we can throw Huck and Spicer et al into the gulags. They're going to evade any potential Trump downfall with no repercussions aren't they?

if we go full french revolution no

:killing:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what video was she referring to with that dumbfuck I DUNNO IF IT'S REAL BUT EVERYONE IN THE NATION SHOULD WATCH IT ANYWAY poo poo? Just describe it I don't actually want to watch it.

another o'keefe slamdunk

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

camera phone footage of a CNN producer saying they keep running Russia stories into the ground because they get good ratings

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

project veritas "caught" some cnn health producer saying the russia stuff drives up ratings. which, duh.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

disney world is a liberal commie paradise and full of cucks

disney world is richer than god and owns the state of florida

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

disney world is a liberal commie paradise and full of cucks

i'm headed there this weekend

:slick:

epcot owns

drinking around the world owns

i'll report back on if pandora land owns

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The next O'Keefe video will just be a crudely animated Soros declaring that he and Hillary worship Satan and that the Russia thing is all an occult conspiracy. It will get exactly the same amount of traction in conservative circles as his prior works.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

project veritas "caught" some cnn health producer saying the russia stuff drives up ratings. which, duh.

Emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, the blue dress, ACORN, Clinton's dick!

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lets make a pro-trump cspam super pac that just uses donation money to attack republicans who aren't rabidly insane

edit: after paying ourselves salaries, bigly

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

He's getting dunked on so hard.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
wait wait wait did the bill fail what is this i want death

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Breitbart is milking that CNN story harder than a cow thats... milked... too much... anyway, on their radio show this morning they were hyperbolizing it to "this is the greatest media scandal in history"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Gringostar posted:

i'll report back on if pandora land owns

:lol: I saw an ad for that the other day, I wonder who thought that was a good idea

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

delayed
didn't have the votes yet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

Death has been delayed for a bit but don't worry just :votegop:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tv news network airs popular news story

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
the bill was going to pass until trump went nuclear on the "no" senators lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Reince: "Uh yeah, you remember who I work for right? The pussy grab guy who talked about the DNC leaks at length on the trail and talked about how he wished Russia would hack Hillary's emails?"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

the bill was going to pass until trump went nuclear on the "no" senators lol

too much winning

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

lol b/c shuckabee was all "UNNAMED SOURCES" and the source of that project veritas video, the person doing the recording, is unnamed.

:thunk:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Admiral Ray posted:

Mitch needs to go out and give handjobs during the recess first

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

this dude needs to get his head stuffed up his rear end in a top hat so he can finally see how full of poo poo he is.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/KHOU/status/879786686686924800

TRUMP!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

TwoStepBoog posted:

camera phone footage of a CNN producer saying they keep running Russia stories into the ground because they get good ratings

lol wow

Of all the admins who could complain about unwarranted coverage

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmfao that people caring about Trump's Russian collusion is being spun as FAKE NEWS

it's such naked and blatant lying

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol b/c shuckabee was all "UNNAMED SOURCES" and the source of that project veritas video, the person doing the recording, is unnamed.

:thunk:

unnamed sources are only credible when they help the predisent, you should know this by now
everything that hurts him is fake news, everything that helps him is the truth, even when they come from the same place (see: CBO score, Comey testimony)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

extremely right, if trump starts posing a direct threat to their seats they will turn on him in a second, doubly so for anyone with a swing seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
network that covered the missing malaysian airplane for weeks on end is only interested in ratings ???

• Locked thread