Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Corny Cornflake posted:

Yes that's interesting and all but the real question with you on the stage there is would they vote in favor of the Iraq war?

she was showing empathy to raytheon's quarterlies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I happen to believe that the states are laboratories of innovation
|/

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"our French friends"

looooool

omg who is this rear end in a top hat last question softball motherfucker sloppy blowjob fat sack of poo poo hahaha

edit2: ahaha sarah huckabee has that televangelist fake smile. dat tammy faye lol.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If I pray hard enough for an air conditioner to drop right on Mitch McConnell's head, it'll happen right?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

But her emails lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cmon Sarah, Press Secretaries aren't supposed to read directly from the page like it's freshman english class.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Remember when trump said he only hired the best people? Lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"I think the media being mean to me is very dangerous for America." -Sarah Pollyanna Huckabee

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"whether it's accurate or not, I don't know, but I would encourage everyone in the country to take a look at it"

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Has Rick Perry never given a press briefing before? The gently caress is he doing with his hands??

Wait, what, Rick Perry is the Secretary of Energy? No poo poo? I totally forgot about that, and given his absence from the news I suspect he did too.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Bacon Taco posted:

Wait, what, Rick Perry is the Secretary of Energy? No poo poo? I totally forgot about that, and given his absence from the news I suspect he did too.

He literally forgot the name of the department during a primary debate, and that was only because he wanted to abolish it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Heffer posted:

He literally forgot the name of the department during a primary debate, and that was only because he wanted to abolish it.

trump owned him real good with this lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol that poo poo was definitely not must watch tv

That was a huge waste of time

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Teikanmi posted:

This administration is a huge waste of time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love to watch white house press briefings

also, i like to take steamy shits onto fine china and then eat them with a glass of piss

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Trump isn't just a pervert - he's a sexual predator.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
lmao Trump is still so butthurt that everybody isn't gathering around his table to tell him how handsome and smart he is

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Someone should whip a battery at Sarah during the next presser

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

Someone should whip a battery at Sarah during the next presser

take a dog so her huckabee genetics get the best of her and she tries to murder it on camera

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/...%3D1039%23pti28

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
yeah it's called the turd reich

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i wonder if Sarah woke up today, stared at her bright purple dress and thought "This surely won't remind anybody of a McDonalds cartoon character."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:chaostrump:

https://twitter.com/tackettdc/statu...genumber%3D1040

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tumble posted:

i wonder if Sarah woke up today, stared at her bright purple dress and thought "This surely won't remind anybody of a McDonalds cartoon character."

GBS hates women

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
yea and?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
most gbs denizens are male. let's stop their gross stinky reign over these forums.

get rid of all men now.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

GBS hates women

*rips chunk of podium off with bare teeth*

*through mouthful of splinters* ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE THE GRIMACE!! GENDER IS NOT A FACTOR IN THIS SCENARIO!!! RrriuuuuuuuuooooooaaaaAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jel Shaker posted:

Fat American president scooting behind in a golf cart while European leaders walk through a picturesque Sicilian street is so funny I doubt any troll/paid Russian commenter can spin it positively

The Rascal Scooter President :911:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

quote:

Josh Holmes, Mr. McConnell’s former chief of staff, said, “That the White House is asking people to take a tough vote and then running ads against members while we’re still in negotiations is so dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

so apparently trumps speech writers want to write the lines for disneys robot trump themselves without any outside interference surely this can only turn out really well

lol

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

quote:

But the Republican Senate leaders have made it known that they would much rather negotiate with Mr. Pence than the president, according to several White House and congressional officials. And some of the White House’s efforts have clearly been counterproductive.

loving :lol: that they would rather negotiate with the horse-fucker instead of the piss gargler.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

most gbs denizens are male. let's stop their gross stinky reign over these forums.

get rid of all men now.

can i stick around if i offer up my dick + balls to be removed

preferably in a sterile surgical procedure rather than having them exploded via bullet but i understand that beggars can't be choosers

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Thirsty Girl posted:

so apparently trumps speech writers want to write the lines for disneys robot trump themselves without any outside interference surely this can only turn out really well

lol

i mean while i expect them to tell him to eff off, it's not like disney is going to deliberately make him look like the complete buffoon he is. MAGA CHUDs go on vacation too. they'll probably just take a couple lines of his most benign pap and have the robot spew it. still definitely a lol tho

maybe its a secret plan to steal the robot and replace him so he'll stop tweeting

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol @ trump having "negotiating" skills

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Cubone posted:

*rips chunk of podium off with bare teeth*

*through mouthful of splinters* ANYBODY CAN LOOK LIKE THE GRIMACE!! GENDER IS NOT A FACTOR IN THIS SCENARIO!!! RrriuuuuuuuuooooooaaaaAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I wonder what Trump would look like in a bright purple suit.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

yo Cubone those were all p funny, thanks :shobon:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress yes

She asked people to watch O keefe

https://twitter.com/ZackFord/status/879781524870246400

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

gently caress yes

lol america is toxic

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

he does not heart huckabees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

gently caress yes

What a dog killing oval office

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)