Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

gently caress yes

She asked people to watch O keefe

https://twitter.com/ZackFord/status/879781524870246400

Welp I hope that guy enjoyed his press pass while it lasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

What a dog killing oval office

Harsh but fair.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

You know you are a bad Huckabee when you are worse than your brothers who hung a dog.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress yes

never realized how wall eyed she is

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yo Cubone those were all p funny, thanks :shobon:

I try my best

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Jeff Tutorials

sorry if this has been posted before, Im like 400 post behind

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Chinatown posted:

also, i like to take steamy shits onto fine china and then eat them with a glass of piss

Well, somebody has to be a trend-setter.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump gonna get with Putin and straighten this whole thing out

https://twitter.com/IndyUSA/status/879383003750965248

Good GOD he's lookin like poo poo

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/879763701385048064

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

haljordan posted:

Remember when trump said he only hired the best people? Lol

Fake media never uses the full quote "I only hire the best people, who are willing to work for me".

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Wait, he commissioned a fake Time cover with a global warming headline?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

gently caress yes

Enough talking. I want to hear Frankensteined Mamma Cass sing

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tace Vim posted:

This is the gold watch that was given to him by his father when he was a child that still somehow fits?

Jesus Christ why doesn't he get some links added to it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump is the thinnest skinned small son that ever small sonned lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Most of those 400 posts were pretty bad, to be brutally honest. Some, I assume, were good. Anywawy, the president of the United States retweeted a 16 year old GTA V LPer today http://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jeff-tutorials-the-16-year-old-grand-theft-auto-glitch-youtuber-retweeted-by-the-president

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

that joke mirror does a better job mimicking the time cover's style than the fake trump cover. Like, the red border is the right width and has the white outline, though they used a different font for TIME

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol it's honestly never gonna feel normal that trump is president. it's like some weird truman show we're all stuck in.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

reminder rick perry let an innocent man get executed and during a debate said he sleeps like a baby over all the executions that occurred during his governship

LOL

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

that guy fucks

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

What on earth is that last circle pointing out

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Groovelord Neato posted:

reminder rick perry let an innocent man get executed and during a debate said he sleeps like a baby over all the executions that occurred during his governship

LOL

I have no doubt that he is telling the truth

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It begins, the devos indoctrination cycle has started,

Public schools in Kentucky can soon teach reading, writing and the book of Revelation.

At the Capitol on Tuesday, Gov. Matt Bevin gave his public “Amen” to a bill allowing Bible courses in public schools.

Normally, a bill signing does not open with prayer, but in this case, it may have been appropriate. At a ceremony in the Capitol Rotunda, Bevin publicly signed House Bill 128, which allows public schools to teach courses on the Bible.

The bill's sponsor said students need to understand the role the Bible played in American history.

“It really did set the foundation that our founding fathers used to develop documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights," said Rep. D.J. Johnson (R-Owensboro). "All of those came from principles from the Bible."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/35761799/gov-matt-bevin-publicly-signs-bill-allowing-kentuckys-public-schools-to-teach-the-bible

lol we are so gonna be dumber and worse in the next few years. Can not wait.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol it's honestly never gonna feel normal that trump is president. it's like some weird truman show we're all stuck in.

it will never BE normal, Trump is the most bizarre president in history. we are all very lucky that he's such an ineffective leader

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lol if you think Kentucky can get any dumber

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lime Tonics posted:

Public schools in Kentucky can soon teach reading, writing and the book of Revelation.

At the Capitol on Tuesday, Gov. Matt Bevin gave his public “Amen” to a bill allowing Bible courses in public schools.

Normally, a bill signing does not open with prayer, but in this case, it may have been appropriate. At a ceremony in the Capitol Rotunda, Bevin publicly signed House Bill 128, which allows public schools to teach courses on the Bible.

The bill's sponsor said students need to understand the role the Bible played in American history.

“It really did set the foundation that our founding fathers used to develop documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights," said Rep. D.J. Johnson (R-Owensboro). "All of those came from principles from the Bible."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/35761799/gov-matt-bevin-publicly-signs-bill-allowing-kentuckys-public-schools-to-teach-the-bible

hmmm yes like noted founding father thomas jefferson who created his own heavily abridged bible because he thought the vast majority was horse poo poo.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lime Tonics posted:

That's a state bill passed by what sounds like the state legislature. What does that have to do with Trump?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Does this mean they can teach kids about the Quran as well?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

haljordan posted:

They can and should

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That's a state bill passed by what sounds like the state legislature. What does that have to do with Trump?

folks sometimes get emboldened when they know their people control all levers of power.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

haljordan posted:

The bill is not only specific to "Hebrew Scriptures, Old Testament of the Bible, the New Testament, or a combination of the Hebrew Scriptures and the New Testament of the Bible" but an attempt to amend it to "various religious texts of the many religions practiced in the Commonwealth." was defeated

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

haljordan posted:

Yes in the self-defense classes and active shooter drills.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Oh I see the Ukrainian Trump beer hasn't been posted yet

Of COURSE it'd be an "imperial Mexican lager"

EDIT: The label -

quote:

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States, and a billionaire who's made his way into the Guinness Book of World Records. Trump stands firmly as the symbol for the final era of true politicians, not only in the USA, but worldwide. As an avid businessman, sexist, co-founder of the "Miss Universe" contest, an ideal family man, actor, host, and a candidate with brutal immigration policies. Donald Trump is easily one of the most controversial figures in the history of American politics. Named TIME magazine's 2016 "Person of the Year", fairly identifying him as the 'President of the Divided' States of America.

:hmbol:

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jun 27, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hillarys SC appointee wouldn't vote for it?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Lime Tonics posted:

LOL. What are the chances this jackass has any idea what "deist" means? Oh, oh, or that Jefferson wrote both the Declaration and the letter used as primary arguments for the Establishment Clause?

I adore these people.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I ride bikes all day posted:

LOL. What are the chances this jackass has any idea what "deist" means? Oh, oh, or that Jefferson wrote both the Declaration and the letter used as primary arguments for the Establishment Clause?

I adore these people.

He probably pronounces it to rhyme with heist

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Smirr posted:

Most of those 400 posts were pretty bad, to be brutally honest. Some, I assume, were good. Anywawy, the president of the United States retweeted a 16 year old GTA V LPer today http://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jeff-tutorials-the-16-year-old-grand-theft-auto-glitch-youtuber-retweeted-by-the-president

dezinformatsiya is a Russian political strategy that seeks to obscure the truth by falsely equating the unremovable subjectivity of responsible journalism reporting on factual events and information with baseless propagandistic nonsense. the idea is that if the populace is convinced that there is no such thing as objective truth, the state can get away with egregious and transparent abuse of the public trust, because even parties reporting the unvarnished truth will be unable to convince the majority of people of that, thus the bulwark that the free press provides against government corruption is defeated not in name but in practice.

it's proven to be a frighteningly effective despotic tactic, and I choose now as the moment to bring it up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I have no doubt that he is telling the truth

this is why mark zuckerberg wants to be president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

OuR pReSiDeNt