Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

A Handed Missus posted:

???

you mean the one in April?

because that wasn't debunked!

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html?wtmc=socialmedia.twitter.shared.web

may be fake who can tell anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i legitimately like spam and worse fine graded meat products like those salamis you get in dominican grocery stores that taste like salted rubber

liverwurst w/some good mustard is heavenly

hard thing is im used to using it in some pretty boring ways and spam fried rice or some spam over mac n cheese or just fried spam slabs w/a bit of guava jelly would be boring

gotta start applying for my passport to flavor town

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Has anyone told legit MRAers that their precious Matrix was made by trans women

They knew about the matriarchy and knew the answer tho.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

MaxxBot posted:

I block very few people on twitter but I had to do this because they kept throwing loving Goldman Sachs at me as the promoted tweet and I would get angry.

Blocking every promoted tweet is like playing an RPG in reverse. You start out blocking multinationals, block some national companies, some social media influencers, and eventually you're blocking people promoting their MLM "job"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Those of you who don't live in Texas, or who do but who haven't been out to the Bryan-College Station area, should know that it's a horrific place filled with exactly the sort of people you'd expect.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/879796828413214721

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

we're now only one step away from Alex Jones testifying before congress and it's gonna be so good when that finally happens

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

so, it's child abuse

it's always the child abuse isn't it? :smugjones:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

how big of a cuck do you have to be to feel threatened by women

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fits my needs posted:

Log out of your account and see it then idiot

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Admiral Ray posted:

it was a class on processed meats, mostly spam and things like that. so odds are that he forgot to study and couldn't name all 55 kinds of spam.

Which of the following isn't typically an ingredient in SPAM:
A) Spices
B) Metal Shavings
C) Ham
D) All of the above

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

Has anyone told legit MRAers that their precious Matrix was made by trans women

MRAers just dismiss it and say that trans women don't exist and they were just looking for an easy way out

MRA / alt-right people are insanely broken-brained and you cant appeal to them in any way IMO

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

we're now only one step away from Alex Jones testifying before congress and it's gonna be so good when that finally happens

will federal marshals be able to keep him from eating chili before he testifies :ohdear:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Al! posted:

i legitimately like spam and worse fine graded meat products like those salamis you get in dominican grocery stores that taste like salted rubber

I used to get a sandwich in Okinawa that was Spam and egg sandwiched between sticky rice and wrapped in seaweed.

So hecking good :discourse:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879827411008974852

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

you tell us reality winner

also,
i'm screamin
FREE REALITY!
'till my throat is raspy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Seymour Hersh is a stupid old bitch

quote:

On June 25th 2017 the German newspaper, Welt, published the latest piece by Seymour Hersh, countering the “mainstream” narrative around the April 4th 2017 Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack in Syria. The attack, where Sarin was allegedly used against the local population, dropped in a bomb by the Syrian Air Force, resulted in President Trump taking the decision to launch cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase.

As with his other recent articles, Hersh presented another version of events, claiming the established narrative was wrong. And, as with those other recent articles, Hersh based his case on a tiny number of anonymous sources, presented no other evidence to support his case, and ignored or dismissed evidence that countered the alternative narrative he was trying to build.

This isn’t the first chemical attack in Syria which Hersh has presented a counter-narrative for, based on a handful of anonymous sources. In his lengthy articles for the London Review of Books, “Whose sarin?” and “The Red Line and the Rat Line”, Hersh made the case that the August 21st 2013 Sarin attack in Damascus was in fact a false flag attack intended to draw the US into the conflict with Syria. This claim fell apart under real scrutiny, and relied heavily on ignoring much of the evidence around the attacks, an ignorance of the complexities of producing and transporting Sarin, and a lack of understanding about facts firmly established about the attacks

Will Get Fooled Again – Seymour Hersh, Welt, and the Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Attack

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/879827671877693440

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

hard thing is im used to using it in some pretty boring ways and spam fried rice or some spam over mac n cheese or just fried spam slabs w/a bit of guava jelly would be boring

liverwurst is excellent but weirdly hard to find here, you just have to get those sad little packages of braunschweiger at most places.

as for spam, im thinking like it might be interesting to slice on a mandolin and make spam noodles

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

:slick:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
To be fair SPAM is not really that bad

You have to really toast it though to bring out the flavor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

so, it's child abuse

it's always the child abuse isn't it? :smugjones:

she might have been trying to cram the diarrhea back in

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

mitchy mcconnell literally wringing his hands at the prospect of working with dems and trump fires this off

amazing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I used to get a sandwich in Okinawa that was Spam and egg sandwiched between sticky rice and wrapped in seaweed.

is sushi a sandwich???????? :thunk:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

radical meme posted:

Emails, Benghazi, Whitewater, the blue dress, ACORN, Clinton's dick!

extremely we didn't start the fire synths riff]:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/mindthet/status/879813458316931072

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

It's like eggplant: you really have to char it to get it to taste like something

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
speaking of chili and forgetting things, don't you think it's strange that jones talks openly about it's powers of memory altering yet for some reason the CIA and NSA never use it :thunk:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

and that's a severe lol

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

sticky rice and seaweed is an extremely natural combination for almost anything to most japanese

rice has a neutral flavor and seaweed is a heap of umami so it really does go with anything

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/stephcliff/status/879683937362219009

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hersh gets proven right time after time but sure, keep doubting it because some lanyard with a defense contract tells you he's crazy this time

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Al! posted:

is sushi a sandwich???????? :thunk:

Someone bust out that sandwich alignment chart again

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

she might have been trying to cram the diarrhea back in

:laffo:!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

emfive posted:

It's like eggplant: you really have to char it to get it to taste like something

its exactly these kinds of challenges that iron chef cspam intends to challenge and probably end up reinforcing

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Gringostar posted:

speaking of chili and forgetting things, don't you think it's strange that jones talks openly about it's powers of memory altering yet for some reason the CIA and NSA never use it :thunk:

I am extremely curious as to where Jones had this special amnesiac chili. Austin has a surprisingly limited number of chili venues, and as a result of a personal project I am familiar with most of them.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

emfive posted:

To be fair SPAM is not really that bad

You have to really toast it though to bring out the flavor

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

crazy cloud posted:

extremely we didn't start the fire synths riff]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEYc8ar2Bpw

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Brain Curry posted:

lol if you don't block every promoted tweet until you wind up with ads for local businesses with zero followers.

if you reply to or retweet a promoted tweet it costs them money even if you're just telling them to gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

more like the brown pill

• Locked thread