Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

i love the wastes full art tho i have two foil ones and hngh they so good

the only wasteland i got left is chinese

simplified balls iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dolash posted:

The Majority Whip was not "shot" in the dick. He "chose" not to dodge it with a "sick matrix flip".

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dolash posted:

The Majority Whip was not "shot" in the dick. He "chose" not to dodge it with a "sick matrix flip".

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
put Hillary in the figure four leg lock until she confesses imho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

majority whiplash

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Dolash posted:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

ArmZ posted:

Regardless of how much Richards plays up the left-wing politics to crowds in Kentucky and nearby states, it works. Look no further than the videos to see that those crowds despise him. There’s a kid in the crowd telling him to shut up, and relentless jeers, or Trump masks worn by attendees. And even the occasional death threat, according to Tennessee-based wrestler and booker Beau James, who met Richards in 2003 and has served as something like a mentor. As James and Richards tell it, at a 2016 show in West Virginia, where Richards spoke about taking everyone’s guns, a patron displayed a pistol in a holster on his right hip and started rubbing it.

The details really make the gimmick, and they’re not as obvious as the “Not My President” shirt. It’s the way the Progressive Liberal says “Appalachia,” pronouncing the third syllable with a hard A as in “ate,” instead of the flat A preferred by locals. The audience immediately understands that he’s not from here. Richards was originally billed out of Richmond, Virginia, his actual hometown. But he and James realized that when performing in Kentucky, which has a Richmond of its own, the crowd would become confused. So his origin became Washington, D.C.

I want to exchange your bullets for bullet points. Bullet points of knowledge.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

loving KILL US ALREADY HOW loving LONG I GOTTA WAIT BITCH

Sir this is an Arby's, we're just as disappointed as you

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chris James 2 posted:

Sir this is an Arby's, we're just as disappointed as you

u still got that Rachael pastrami Reuben m8??

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

put Hillary in the figure four leg lock until she confesses imho

bah gawd that's Joe Biden's music what's he doin here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

u still got that Rachael pastrami Reuben m8??

and ill have a hot ham and cheddar and some au jus thanks

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Montasque posted:

I'm so confused, yet, somehow JEB!

JEB!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

bah gawd that's Joe Biden's music what's he doin here
he said he gonna rock out with his cock out :c00l:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I don't even know but so good god bless 2017

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oh my god it's so awful.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

This is so goooooooood

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/879833589323636736

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

local paper's cartoon artist is so loving bad on a technical level as well as a rhetorical one, like that the gently caress is even going on here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/879762937614917632

quote:

Officials in Gettysburg are bracing for protests this weekend coinciding with the 154th anniversary of the Civil War battle. The Sons of Confederate Veterans and a group called Real 3% Risen have received special use permits for 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday in a special section north of Meade’s Headquarters.

Officials also are aware of plans for other rallies that have been announced on social media but have not obtained permits, and there are unconfirmed reports that anarchists plan to burn Confederate flags during the anniversary of the battle.

Besides the two permitted protests, Civil War reenactors from the Maryland Sons of Confederate Veterans also received a permit for a “site specific” march starting at 10 a.m. from the North Carolina Memorial to the Veterans Memorial, where they will hold a ceremony, Lawhon said. Another popular private reenactment festival is also scheduled about two miles from the park, she said.

Reports that the anti-fascist group Antifa plans to burn Confederate flags and desecrate graves have prompted calls on social media for other groups to gather in Gettysburg to counter those protesters.
nazis, closeted nazis, anti-nazis, larpers, nazi larpers, anarchists, and history buff dads all converging on gettysburg for a weekend of fun!

happy 4th of july everyone!:unsmigghh:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Oh my god it's so awesome
:allears:
omg seein huckab sanderz get fussed at made my day

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcoI_aU-CIQ&t=21s

"Epic Battle: Kitten vs. Turtle"

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

lmao our president is an insane narcissist of the highest order

ha ha ha

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So I'm tuned up on a pint of uv vodka and I don't have the strength to read even 40 pages of unread posts, just hope healthcare bill doesn't get passed. Low energy, sad

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Apraxin posted:

nazis, closeted nazis, anti-nazis, larpers, nazi larpers, anarchists, and history buff dads all converging on gettysburg for a weekend of fun!

goddamnit you motherfuckers dont damage the battlefield

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

So I'm tuned up on a pint of uv vodka and I don't have the strength to read even 40 pages of unread posts, just hope healthcare bill doesn't get passed. Low energy, sad

nice what kind of vodka and what are you mixing it with?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TeriZCa8!a posted:

drink more and :votegop:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

hahaha this is definitely one of those fake antifa facebook accounts that's followed entirely by III% morons

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Monkey Fracas posted:

lmao our president is an insane narcissist of the highest order

ha ha ha

Did he have that made or did someone just give him a fake as a joke?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I don't even know but so good god bless 2017

I'm not sure who I like more here offbrand Curtis axel Greg valentine as dusty Rhodes or white supremacist mean gene

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Apraxin posted:

ahahahahahahahaha they keep trolling themselves into demonstrating

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

man this is like the johnny cash version of hurt

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MysteriousStranger posted:

Did he have that made or did someone just give him a fake as a joke?

Almost certainly someone gave him a fake and he just never once thought it wasn't real

And now TIME's asking him to take it down :lol:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
seems kind of dumb to hold a confederate rally at the site of their greatest defeat, but then these guys were never great with the strategy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the middle english page

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

that's the cuck barry i know and luv :3:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
news.google.com changed their layout and look :barf:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

seems kind of dumb to hold a confederate rally at the site of their greatest defeat, but then these guys were never great with the strategy

1) get slaves
2) commit massive treason
3) ???
4) reconstruction

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BeOSPOS posted:

nice what kind of vodka and what are you mixing it with?

Uv is the brand, washing it down with bottled water because I'm so demoralized by TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hello fellow antifa members. tomorrow we will destroy stone mountain unless those dastardly do gooders the III% try to stop us. whatever you do, do not let them see this message

• Locked thread