Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

actually now he says there would be only 5 yes votes total

lol

ed balls laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

angerbeet posted:

I take offense I have several koala like qualities

ur an evolutionary mistake???

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I've been trying to eat more oatmeal for breakfast because it's supposed to be good for you and also filling but I don't know a way to make it not taste super bland.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i set a tiger loose every morning in my home in order to trigger my sympathetic nervous system n thus eliminate my desire to eat

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Vertical Lime posted:

actually now he says there would be only 5 yes votes total

lol

ed balls laughs

how is that possible, does that mean there were only 5 actual yes votes and the rest were like EHHH I GUESS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I've been trying to eat more oatmeal for breakfast because it's supposed to be good for you and also filling but I don't know a way to make it not taste super bland.

splenda and cinnamon if you're health conscious, otherwise brown sugar and cinnamon and dried fruit

As far as grains go, oatmeal is a good one but nothing at all will beat lentils, which are not a grain but also shut up

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

lawrence o'donnell says there were 9 no gop votes

dang

Heller
Capito
Collins
Murkowski
Paul
Lee

Who were the last 3?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
waiting until after the break so they can face minimum harassment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

C-Euro posted:

trader joes has this pumpkin spice poo poo in their spices section and when im just throwing some oatmeal together fast i use that and one of: honey brown sugar maple syrup

also dump some fruit in there, buy a bag of frozen berries at acme and just dump some in, youll obv wanna let the water get hotter than usual because unfreezin the berries steals thermo chi

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

C-Euro posted:

I usually add cinnamon, brown sugar, and a bit of regular sugar.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

how is that possible, does that mean there were only 5 actual yes votes and the rest were like EHHH I GUESS

5 people who, if put on the spot to vote That Day, were definite yes

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

JosefStalinator posted:

dang

Heller
Capito
Collins
Murkowski
Paul
Lee

Who were the last 3?

Portman was a no supposedly.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Ummmmmmmmm what?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lmao that's TRUMP! as gently caress

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

jam in the oatmeal is good

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

splenda and cinnamon if you're health conscious, otherwise brown sugar and cinnamon and dried fruit

As far as grains go, oatmeal is a good one but nothing at all will beat lentils, which are not a grain but also shut up

I do cinnamon, a bit of white sugar, and blueberries and it's OK once in a while but it gets old real quick.

I have oat bran right now because someone said it was slightly healthier but you cook it and it's just straight sludge, I need to get back to something with actual texture.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

angerbeet posted:

I take offense I have several koala like qualities

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Squizzle posted:

trader joes has this pumpkin spice poo poo in their spices section and when im just throwing some oatmeal together fast i use that and one of: honey brown sugar maple syrup

also dump some fruit in there, buy a bag of frozen berries at acme and just dump some in, youll obv wanna let the water get hotter than usual because unfreezin the berries steals thermo chi

you can throw some pumpkin puree in there too, it's pretty drat cheap and full of good poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WOWK13News/status/879886654319714304

god bless

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

comingafteryouall posted:

wait, is that done on a per capita basis or is that specifically designed to gently caress over states with higher populations

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/877901580887928832

here a passage I found quickly

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2017/6/22/15855262/senate-health-bill-victims-hurts-medicaid-poor posted:

A new provision in the Senate bill, not in the House version, offers additional federal funding for states whose per-beneficiary spending on Medicaid in various categories comes in more than 25 percent below average, and reduces funding for states where it comes in more than 25 percent above average.

[...]

What happens to these states? They get a cut of 0.5 percent to 2 percent in their per capita caps. Some years, Katch notes, that would totally wipe out the growth in caps due to inflation. The CPI often comes in lower than 2 percent, meaning that a state in a year with 2 percent inflation that got dinged 2 percent due to this provision would have to freeze spending.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Vertical Lime posted:

heller's doing a telephone town hall

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/879872869450133504

i don't think he's gonna bend the knee

Venezuela mans not the only one droppin bombs today I guess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I do cinnamon, a bit of white sugar, and blueberries and it's OK once in a while but it gets old real quick.

I have oat bran right now because someone said it was slightly healthier but you cook it and it's just straight sludge, I need to get back to something with actual texture.

lentils 4 lyfe

that or get a 1:1 mix of steel cut oats and barley and cook them overnight in the crock pot on warm, that's chewy as gently caress and quite delicious

Really tho just fill yourself with stimulants for breakfast and eat later in the day

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lentils for breakfast? Ehh....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

why'd you post the dnc congressional elections budget??

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Squizzle posted:

Shouldnt you make oatmeal with milk instead of water?

:thunk:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

you can throw some pumpkin puree in there too, it's pretty drat cheap and full of good poo poo

that sounds p good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

lentils for breakfast? Ehh....

As good as anything else

Mind you, I recommend skipping breakfast entirely

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
don't get me wrong i love lentils but they seen weird for breakfast. I'm usually just a couple eggs & a banana or something similar.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Real hurthling! posted:

jam in the oatmeal is good

I do this too! Super easy. Probably not as healthy, but tastes good and low effort

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thatim posted:

Shouldnt you make oatmeal with milk instead of water?

:thunk:

use whisky, the water of life

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eggs are a supremely god-tier food and if you're going to eat breakfast at all, a huge plate of them with hot sauce is what I recommend

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I start every morning with a power milkshake made of Ensure, bacon fat (I give the cooked bacon to my dog), and Adderall

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Jazerus posted:

why'd you post the dnc congressional elections budget??

DNC summoning satan?

hell ya

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Squizzle posted:

Should make the day more interesting

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Ummmmmmmmm what?

it's 5

turns out you can't smoothly do secret bills gee i wonder why

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
tight booty shorts i know you're reading this right now: lmao you bitch rear end ninja. i lust for white rural death

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol 2069

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

JosefStalinator posted:

DNC summoning satan?