Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

nachos posted:

Imagine being a republican and realizing your dream of a billion dollar tax cut is dead because orange man bored

I'm laughing out loud for real, that's my reaction at least! :classiclol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Cross posting

Chris James 2 posted:

Vox posted:

Jerry Moran of Kansas and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana are the only two republican senators with town halls scheduled for this recess.

Kansas goons, it is your duty to show up with "Get a brain! Moran" sign

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

Cross posting

:pusheen:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

The Glumslinger posted:

Cross posting

[/quote]

Bonus points if you just print out that image poster size and tape it to a poster.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Sexual Aluminum posted:

They'll blow our planet up!

no one will get this

ITS A DISASTER

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Loel posted:

ITS A DISASTER

SKYWALKER WE'RE AFTER

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jun 28, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ever want to see a Spice flee?

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/879780127512682496

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0KdQh6mO1U

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Sexual Aluminum posted:

They'll blow our planet up!

no one will get this

No one will get it because it's actually "We'll blow your planet up"

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Nemo2342 posted:

No one will get it because it's actually "We'll blow your planet up"

Shut up empire nerd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEeAjy-05OI

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

I think we've all shown we are old and on the internet

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Loel posted:

I think we've all shown we are old and on the internet

:colbert:

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Rigel posted:

Our moron president doesn't know a god drat thing about the Senate bill

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/879889902275526656

Please tell me Bradd Jaffy is not actually surprised that Trump doesn't understand the details of this plan. No one could be that stupid.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Dogwood Fleet posted:

A history:

High school

2013 I think.

Ya know, they weren't even that bad.

The magic disappearing chin!

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Reminder that when the press briefly got access to Trump during the House bill vote he said "there are a lot of things I like and a lot of things I dislike". He hasn't paid attention to a word of the healthcare discussions.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Remember when the internet was just stupid funny things and maybe 5% weird sex stuff? What happened?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Loel posted:

ITS A DISASTER

It's an incredible mess. But it's all we've got now. Yeah, it's all we've got.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

business hammocks posted:

Remember when the internet was just stupid funny things and maybe 5% weird sex stuff? What happened?

I do not remember this point in time.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/879889503082696704

reminder

quote:

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.127c0e20734a

The Russians have money all over the GOP

Manafort is their point guy

some are more in it than others

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

disjoe posted:

Yeah the Internet has been and remains at least 10% weird sex stuff. More in the early days.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/879897392832811009

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Rigel posted:

Our moron president doesn't know a god drat thing about the Senate bill

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/879889902275526656

How would he know anything about it? He gets all his info from Fox News, and the last time I checked Fox News was talking about Obamas' "lavish" vacations.

Besides, Trump has never, ever been interested in knowing the details of something. He's a dude who shoots from the hip, and if the bullet hits someone and kills them, he just tells his lawyer to "make it go away."

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

:bisonyes:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

God this takes me back.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

How might I ask? Most of the senators up for reelection that are GOP are safe seats. Democrats are the only ones positioned for losing seats this time around. The only way I could see it actually impact is if the conservative AARP members actually decide to not vote because lord knows they will be caught dead voting democrat.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

:bisonyes:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

disjoe posted:

It was the first month after your parents got a computer, or maybe your first semester of college. Before you learned. I want that time back.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Spiffster posted:

How might I ask? Most of the senators up for reelection that are GOP are safe seats. Democrats are the only ones positioned for losing seats this time around. The only way I could see it actually impact is if the conservative AARP members actually decide to not vote because lord knows they will be caught dead voting democrat.

This is probably a covert signal to the Money to rein Trump in somehow. The Senate majority is not in danger but he's irritating people beyond their usual tolerance level.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Spiffster posted:

Well, a Trump linked super-pac spent the weekend attacking Heller who is the most vulnerable republican senator,

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Oxxidation posted:

This is probably a covert signal to the Money to rein Trump in somehow. The Senate majority is not in danger but he's irritating people beyond their usual tolerance level.

Too bad that's not possible. The Trump train has no brakes!!!!!!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Trump is the monkey with a gun - most of the time it's bad news and scary, but every so often it gets really hosed up and can be morbidly hilarious. :downsbravo:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Spiffster posted:

The GOP stands to gain quite a few seats this cycle in a normal timeline. As it stands, they may not be able to mitigate losses in 2020 and possibly 2022

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Covok posted:

The magic disappearing chin!

Something had to replace the structure holding his head up.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Boon posted:

The GOP stands to gain quite a few seats this cycle in a normal timeline. As it stands, they may not be able to mitigate losses in 2020 and possibly 2022

Only if you idiot fuckers get you and your idiot loving friends off your idiot loving asses and vote.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Senate doesn't matter in 2018, unless you have non robert mueller impeachment fantasies.

Take the house and the dems shut everything down until 2020 ala 2006.

If he's still around by that point, I can't imagine Trump even runs. Best case for the GOP it's their 1980 when Kennedy primary'd Carter.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Mustached Demon posted:

Only if you idiot fuckers get you and your idiot loving friends off your idiot loving asses and vote.

This seems aggressive considering I love in Minneapolis

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

Senate doesn't matter in 2018, unless you have non robert mueller impeachment fantasies.

Take the house and the dems shut everything down until 2020 ala 2006.

If he's still around by that point, I can't imagine Trump even runs. Best case for the GOP it's their 1980 when Kennedy primary'd Carter.

it matters if a justice croaks

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Ripoff posted:

Trump is the monkey with a gun - most of the time it's bad news and scary, but every so often it gets really hosed up and can be morbidly hilarious. :downsbravo:

they'll have to find someone else to write the next stimulus bill Health care bill

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Dogwood Fleet posted:

A history:

High school

2013 I think.

Ya know, they weren't even that bad.

He actually got less turtle-y as he got older before snapping back into most turtle-y

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

evilweasel posted:

it matters if a justice croaks

ive given up on the scotus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ripoff posted:

I think you'll find there is no point where a monkey with a gun is not hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtX6Tj74oU

disjoe posted:

I assume it was in the early DARPAnet days. There were 20 pages, and one of them was just one Steve had made where he wrote Boobs.

• Locked thread