Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hobologist posted:

When he's 38 and still looks like that while Chad's face is sliding off his cheekbones, he won't be complaining.

I dont think you really understand incels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Once he does age a little the ladies are going to be all up ons.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

He kinda looks like Elliot Roger to me... :(

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Only because you already know he's an incel. Otherwise you'd think he was a youtuber or something.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

not gunna lie, elliot rodgers could have made a great twink as well.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

yeah give him 4 years and I'll tear that rear end up lol, now that's how you be a predator boy

unless he turns out to be the next elliot rodgers

I don't know why but I ended up reading this in Rick's voice

(probably because of this)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mak0rz posted:

Dude needs a chapstick real bad.

Dick sucking lips is a bad thing to say here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

timefly posted:

Once he does age a little the ladies are going to be all up ons.

Why aren't they now? I got head in 8th grade.

The Ranger
Apr 7, 2004

One of these days, I'm going to snap and kill that fucking bear.

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I love their obsession with the idea that if you "miss out" on dating in your teens you've missed out on the most pure, beautiful form of love. Dating as a teenager was awful. Nobody knew what the gently caress they were doing and all of our brains were totally whacked out on hormones and inexperience and everyone hurt each other because nobody knew what they wanted. It was not some magical perfect time.

I just read this whole sad thread cover to cover and this was the most insightful post in it.

Every relationship I had from age 15 to 25 ended up with somebody being lovely and somebody being hurt. The rosey nostalgia about young naive dating is definitely way off the mark.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Well it might be an awkward time being 20 and looking that young but yeah they probably were in middle/high school

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Ranger posted:

I just read this whole sad thread cover to cover and this was the most insightful post in it.

Every relationship I had from age 15 to 25 ended up with somebody being lovely and somebody being hurt. The rosey nostalgia about young naive dating is definitely way off the mark.

Ohhhkaaay.....

The Ranger
Apr 7, 2004

One of these days, I'm going to snap and kill that fucking bear.

Burt Sexual posted:

Ohhhkaaay.....

I don't know what's confusing you; he's right that dating young holds lots of disappointment and shittiness and it's odd to see people obsessed with having missed it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

bloom posted:

Dude looks like an anime teenager irl and I'm sure there's plenty of women out there who are into that. The nazi rapist thing less so.

Friend, let me tell you about a little thing called Hetalia

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Burt Sexual posted:

This kid is a Nazi misanthrope. Were you?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

sincx posted:

Who's worse in GBS, straight posters or gay posters, I wonder.

it's posters who ask who is worse

always

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

It amazes me how many incels find themselves in positions I've only dreamt of.

Motherfucker you have a hot college student living downstairs and all you can do is complain about how out-of-your-league she is

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

:allbuttons:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
More insights from Rapist Boy!

On what he did:

On having a daughter:

quote:

How can normies be happy having a "modern" daughter? It's like being cuckolded.

This is a genuine question. I've been thinking about this for some time. It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry, honestly. I mean, you try to raise her properly, provide for her and share her burdens, emotional or financial, for so many years, and when she gets to her prime ages, she starts "exploring her body". In other words, being a worthless slag being pumped and dumped by Chads, gagging on their erect members as they push her head further into their penis, gargling their cum with joy, screaming for them to gently caress her brains out while they press her head to the ground with their foot, her jumping on their 12 inch dongs as she calls them "daddy", catering to their every sexual whim to continue being with them, getting drunk in parties and gangbanging with total strangers... Being a worthless dishrag to be used and discarded, until the clock starts ticking and she gets with a beta cuckold to provide for her. This is the life of many "modern age" female.

My question is, how can so many of you normies be happy having a "western", a "modern" daughter after so many years of raising and caring for her selflessly? How can you not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can you sit still and say "this is fine" while she's nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a cumrag? How can you accept her serial "monogamy", watching her jump from cock to cock? It makes me sick to my stomach. Answers are welcomed.

On mutually pleasurable sex:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
"A Stacy Lives Downstairs" sounds like:

some kind of STD documentary

a film about racial tension in Long Island

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Not incels, but very possibly another Elliot.

quote:

THIS HAPPENED THIRTY MINUTES AGO VERBATIM, I AIN'T A KEYBOARD WARRIOR, I AM ABOUT THAT LIFE.

(In retrospect I should get my anger under control but if I think about how quickly I got triggered then yeah I genuinely think the guy needed to be confronted for his behavior... sexpats are the worst... I come down from my rage highs and just become a different person by the day, but I know that if this keeps happening then yeah I am getting routinely triggered into a rage).

Yeah, I told you to look me up, so now you've looked me up.

That was me.

This bald guy was puffing his chest out whistling for a cab and going EY EY EY for a cab like he was king of the town, overall being incredibly rude, acting like typical sexpat. Never ever seen a guy hail a cab like that before in my life and of course it's a sexpat doing it with an Asian woman being dragged behind, I've never even seen guys like that hailing cabs on a Saturday night on 89th St in Manhattan, he was doing it to show he was the big boss white man around town.
THIS IS AN AREA WITH A LOT OF AFRICANS, INDIANS FOREIGNERS, NONE OF THEM BEHAVE LIKE THIS, ONLY WHITE SEXPATS, NAN LV GU XIANG AREA, JUST EARLIER I CHECKED MY FRIEND FROM SAYING STUFF ABOUT THE AFRICANS HE SAW WALKING AROUND AND TOLD HIM THAT HE SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL OF THEM

Me being the loose cannon son of a White Nationalist sexpat and a hyper violent dead Asian woman get instantaneously triggered on my day off. I was walking with my friend who is Chinese / male.

Walked across the street cut off a lorry, verbatim, screamed

HEY

HEY

HEY

SHOW SOME loving RESPECT

He starts mouthing off I'm now 6-7 feet near him, whole street is looking over, about 100 people must've been

I said THIS ISN'T YOUR loving COUNTRY SHOW SOME RESPECT

More mouthing off, can't remember

Woman starts screaming at me, this guy says nothing (maybe, don't remember) and the lady takes over in typical sexpat racist big mouth fashion, lets the lady do the talking

I say

MY MOM AND DAD WERE JUST LIKE YOU (the lady goes "what?" shocked face, I remember the entire tone just changed)

IM HALF CHINESE, YOUR SON IS GONNA LOOK JUST LIKE ME ONE DAY.

MY NAME IS EURASIAN TIGER LOOK ME UP

I left out the other slurs, a lot worse than what's written here

Various other things I screamed at them, don't even remember. This was straight on yelling on my part, entire street shut down to watch.

She looks confused then starts going for the local Chinese cops, "WEI SHENME NI BU BANG WOMEN, GEN ZHE TA" etc etc etc. cops don't give a gently caress and wonder why this Half Chinese guy is screaming at these loving assholes because I think the cops were around just bc this couple was already done causing trouble. I looked in the face of the cawps and they just look confused at me.

She gets that red cherry lipstick loving Constance Wu bug eyed look on her face, she's legit in my face and I can see the veiny in her yellow jaundiced eyes, and starts going into Tiger Mom mode just like my mom used to get when I said I ain't playing no violin no more.Now Amy Chua done called the cops?

In the heat of the action I don't even remember what else I said but we all saw who wore the pants that day, didn't we. It was the Asian lady not the loving little dicked sexpat .

loving lol at these guys who act like Brad Pitt in Asia but then balk when they get called out and hide behind the Asian girl for protection.

CCJ2 sexpats are nothing. Hey bald white sexpat, if I got any of that wrong, do remind me where I was making any of this up.

I will be at Jin Rong Jie mall tonight if you guys want to make any corrections on this, I'll let you sign in and fix the things that were wrong, little bitch boy loving manlet bald sexpat pedophilic scum.

it's too bad the same white privilege you wanted prevented the cops from even approaching me, lady.

Every loving sexpat in the city come to the mall tonight and confront me but you ain't gonna do poo poo because you're just another little bitch who can't even get a white woman and has to prey on Chinese people. Bring Wang Li and I'll treat you for dinner while you type on Reddit fixing exactly where on this post I was wrong.

And yeah, I'm mild compared to most Hapas. It's unbelievable how sexpats go all submissive when you get in their faces. I guess being a hot poo poo in Asia don't mean you can be hot poo poo when your own son confronts you.

This loving rear end in a top hat is talking to his friends right now talking about how he got accosted by some guy on the street, now they gonna be up on /r/hapas talking about how I don't look as Chinese as I say. And so what little boy? That just makes it even more embarrassing for you.

It doesn't matter how Chinese I look, you're still a disrespectful loving rear end in a top hat whose children would look at you with repulsion. My instantaneous rage on seeing WMAW behaving poorly is for a reason, and if your child has an ounce of the utter rage and anger I have then I'd reconsider.

Good thing there's gun control in the People's Republic.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Yes!

I participated in my second 5K race a few months ago and jumped several places up from my first time. I look forward to doing even better next race! :D

Hey man I have a serious question. Are you a nice guy?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

sincx posted:

you don't have to post your chat logs here bro

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

sincx posted:

I love the constant repeating of the term "sexpat", also glad Incels aren't a uniquely american phenomenon

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Pththya-lyi posted:

More insights from Rapist Boy!

On having a daughter:

On having a daughter:

How can normies be happy having a "modern" daughter? It's like being cuckolded.

This is a genuine question. I've been thinking about this for some time. It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry, honestly. I mean, you try to raise her properly, provide for her and share her burdens, emotional or financial, for so many years, and when she gets to her prime ages, she starts "exploring her body". In other words, being a worthless slag being pumped and dumped by Chads, gagging on their erect members as they push her head further into their penis, gargling their cum with joy, screaming for them to gently caress her brains out while they press her head to the ground with their foot, her jumping on their 12 inch dongs as she calls them "daddy", catering to their every sexual whim to continue being with them, getting drunk in parties and gangbanging with total strangers... Being a worthless dishrag to be used and discarded, until the clock starts ticking and she gets with a beta cuckold to provide for her. This is the life of many "modern age" female.

My question is, how can so many of you normies be happy having a "western", a "modern" daughter after so many years of raising and caring for her selflessly? How can you not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can you sit still and say "this is fine" while she's nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a cumrag? How can you accept her serial "monogamy", watching her jump from cock to cock? It makes me sick to my stomach. Answers are welcomed.

I'm not surprised he's been thinking about it for some time. As I said before, it's revealing that even in their creepy incest fantasies, incels aren't the ones having sex.

My daughter is being had by a Chad named Brad. That's bad, and it makes dad mad and sad.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I love the constant repeating of the term "sexpat", also glad Incels aren't a uniquely american phenomenon

Pretty sure that guy is a foreign-born person living in China who thinks he's either better or worse (I can't tell) than another person in the same situation.

Basically he's probably still American.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

sincx posted:

Pretty sure that guy is a foreign-born person living in China who thinks he's either better or worse (I can't tell) than another person in the same situation.

You are by far the creepiest person in all of this

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's impossible to be incel. I would gently caress literally any incel, therefore none of them are really incel. Just saying

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

You are by far the creepiest person in all of this

Uh... Ok???

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

So are Staceys like... Chads but girls? Forgive me I'm new to incelingo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

HAT FETISH posted:

It's impossible to be incel. I would gently caress literally any incel, therefore none of them are really incel. Just saying

That's what I've been saying, the problem is they won't lower their standards to gently caress you

Barudak
May 7, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

Dude is most likely american, looks like poo poo. I only say that because in China some rough looking half-white dudes have seen incredible success through mechanisms like "has job" and "doesnt currently smell like a pig toilet and baijiu"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Mak0rz posted:

So are Staceys like... Chads but girls? Forgive me I'm new to incelingo

Yes, but instead of admiring the Staceys for being free and strong and full of sexual lust (like they do with Chads :gay:), the incels hate the Staceys, think they are whore trash with no worth (but still desperately want to gently caress them)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

sincx posted:

Barudak posted:

Dude is most likely american, looks like poo poo. I only say that because in China some rough looking half-white dudes have seen incredible success through mechanisms like "has job" and "doesnt currently smell like a pig toilet and baijiu"

This adds a new level of irony: He's an expat who thought he would have an easier time getting laid in a foreign country, pissed that other expats are getting laid and he isn't.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

This adds a new level of irony: He's an expat who thought he would have an easier time getting laid in a foreign country, pissed that other expats are getting laid and he isn't.

He's probably #4 on this list:

http://www.lovebanguniverse.com/blog/are-white-dogs-ruining-shanghai/

People like him suck because they make it harder for the rest of us who just want to do business in Asia.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
That's gotta gently caress with the Nazi / Incel crossover a bit.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Ranger posted:

Its funny I was talking with a friend from highschool, Turns out he didnt know the story about how I lost my parents when I was young. Anyway I asked if his father was good about teaching him regarding girls etc.

He said no, but he had older friends/boss and people who mentored him.

I think one problem is these incels dont get their hearts broken early enough. I think they get sheltered too much. If someone is lovely to you young enough you learn that yeah people can be lovely, and omg there are ways to deal with it.

Worse is when they do have interactions with girls they have all this bullshit internalized *beep boop* biotruth female do X get Y sadly thats not how it works.

Then they get bitter about "chads" because they break the rules they ve been told to follow only those rules dont loving work, then they turn all red pill and poo poo.

I've personally seen nice stable intelligent men fail in relationships and marriages, gently caress I know a 300+ laldy who ran away from a very nice skinny jewish husband with a real job, for a poppa johns delivery boy, but cause he would spount jr high level poo poo like "if you die I would kill myself and burry our hearts next to eachother" etc.

There isnt really a force in our culture teaching good values yeah masculinity can be toxic as all hell, but I m not really seeing some of the good points, like being confident and standing up for self.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think you are mostly right, but I think that you are still missing a few things. Sure, the delivery boy might be an idiot, but ultimately he knows that the most effective thing you can do for another person is to make them feel important and feel special. Her previous husband might've been intelligent in many ways, but he is kind of dumb if he hadn't figured that out. It doesn't matter if you love another person if you don't communicate it to them. Ultimately, most people will go to where they feel loved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

I think you are mostly right, but I think that you are still missing a few things. Sure, the delivery boy might be an idiot, but ultimately he knows that the most effective thing you can do for another person is to make them feel important and feel special. Her previous husband might've been intelligent in many ways, but he is kind of dumb if he hadn't figured that out. It doesn't matter if you love another person if you don't communicate it to them. Ultimately, most people will go to where they feel loved.

Hey pick glade your okay but

HAHAHA....HAHAHA

I wont continue the story of the lady or giving any more information on her, for fear of doxx'ing her, but she didnt have a happily ever after with the pizza dude, or the dude after that, or the dude after that or the two marriages after that.

So I am engaged right, I've also been in some pretty lovely lovely relationships and I will man up and admit that i ve been both the lovely person in some and the receiver in others.

My gf resents that she is paying for the mistakes of my ex's (her words) and I got a friends mom saying

"its all about compromise"

and other women saying

"you just need to communicate"

I just laugh at them and say "gently caress no"

For dinner she wants chinese? you want mexican? you compromise and get Italian? WTF

Compromise is not a panacea, I've seen first hand a friend wanted a hard mattress and his wife wanted a soft mattress so they compromised and spent a few years both sleeping lovely and finally got their own beds

She wants to go to paris for vacation you want to go to germany so you go to spain?

You wanna have kids she doesnt wanna have kids? I've loving seen that one play out, there is no loving compromise in that issue, and it got loving ugly. gently caress I lost that relationship cause I flat out told them

"this isnt something you can compromise on, poo poo it happened in my extended family and it was a god drat deal breaker"

Communication? That can make poo poo a million times worse

In my youth I believed in being emotionally available to my gf, in telling everything in being open.

I learned you dont tell them poo poo about your ex's period and that its best to

Because the truth is she doesnt need to know, she might want to know or think she wants to know but that knowledge will not make her happy.

I finally got that lesson from two experiences when I've had partners out of the loving blue bring up my ex's, Like literally out of the blue they are angry that I was with that black girl in college, I was stunned going "I never bring up your two marriages why are you bringing that up?" Then years later a woman I've had a long and unhealthy relationship with started bring up my ex's name in angry texts. That time I had the sense to say

"Those are my ex's name and I was with them, that is my past, nothing will ever change it, and I will never apologize for it, bringing it up doesnt hurt me or really matter."

The other reason I hate the "just communicate" advice is that they never loving mention something even more important

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE IT BACK

Be loving careful about what you say. Me and the girl had a thing happen. The result was her crying and me in whirlwind of anger/depression/rejection.

I kept my mouth shut because I knew expressing how I felt in the moment would not be constructive and it would be best to wait and see how I felt later, and honestly that issue has been worked on and improved.

Okay to swing back around to incels my idea is that they start at some point in their youth with a hosed up socialization. I bet the internet has exacerbated this, as they get older they get more bitter at their failure with girls, and pretty soon they internalize their being losers untill it becomes part of their own identity.

• Locked thread