Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

punchymcpunch posted:

everything bad gaz has ever done is because marvel specifically emailed them instructing them to do it, their hands were tied

That's not what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my own headcanon is that marvel actually told them to remove the FF years ago and gaz just never did it

thats why they were so mad about the FF movie tie in

and when stan lee found out it STILL wasnt done, well, he hit the roof. thats why they were excluded from that spiderman homecoming advertisement even tho theyre doing some sort of tie in for it

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Ergh, I really don't want to pay full price for G's, but they're removing the costumes forever, gently caress.

I don't even play the game anymore, I just want to be covered because I was always a Thing main.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I already have Thingcognito and so I'm covered on the main FF, but is Amazing Bag-Man going away too? That was basically the last thing I ever had to get for this stupid man-barbie sims

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

McSpanky posted:

I already have Thingcognito and so I'm covered on the main FF, but is Amazing Bag-Man going away too? That was basically the last thing I ever had to get for this stupid man-barbie sims

Yep it's on the list

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Before the FF removal thread was retconned out of existence, the Amazing Bag-Man was in the long list of costumes that were becoming unavailable for purchase.

No clue why Gaz would 1) not tell people earlier and 2) remove the official thread after leaving it up for hours.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

if this game still exists in 6 months i'll probably log on just to stealthbrag in avengers tower about owning the evil thing and white ff spidey costumes by running around with them on

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
gently caress you game, it's 600G for the red pants thing and normal pants thing, but the $5 bundle only gives 575G, and I'm all drained outta G's. loving Gazillion motherfuckers, I can't even make a bunch of alt account to aim for G coupons with because they'll be gone by then.

Edit - If it were any other company but Gaz I'd say they were arguing for an extension on the fantastic four if even for a few weeks, but GAZ

Shitty Wizard fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jun 28, 2017

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
here's the deleted notes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

curse you surface dwellers

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

marvel, standing over the corpses of the fantastic four and silver surfer: i do this out of compassion

Kea
Oct 5, 2007
Im sorry but is no one noticing "Dr Dooms default costume is being changed to his Classic costume" gently caress the rest of it thats the best change yet, green Doom is best Doom.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They literally just announced last week that they're bringing them back in the comics too.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Well that's pretty fantastic for the playerbase

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I had a bunch of Gs laying around from when things sucked less and so I bought a bunch of FF fortune cards and got black FF costumes for mom and dad. Also got one for spider man and like eight dr. doom teamups.

now to never play this game again and specifically to never play those characters.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Aphrodite posted:

They literally just announced last week that they're bringing them back in the comics too.

two of them in a book very specifically not entitled fantastic four

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

two of them in a book very specifically not entitled fantastic four

Insiders say the others are coming back too.

(Rhyno. Rhyno is the Insiders.)

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

clearly theyre removing the fantastic four so they can bring them back later as New Content. finally that New Content we've been clamoring for, old content

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Limited Edition Sue Classic.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Maybe Marvel will resurrect them as slightly different Inhumans so Sony won't have the movie rights anymore. Can't wait to play as Mr. Terrific, Transparent Girl, Fire Guy and That.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Inhumans Mis-terion F'antasticalith and his wife Sueagon Stormaton

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

clearly theyre removing the fantastic four so they can bring them back later as New Content. finally that New Content we've been clamoring for, old content

This is what will happen. You nailed it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

they should do the michael mulliggan era FF with Lady The Thing, Ants Man, Medusa The Inhuman, and The Fourth One

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I miss the Doomsaw days.

Also, thanks for the tip on grim dawn.

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

Erdricks posted:

I miss the Doomsaw days.

Also, thanks for the tip on grim dawn.

Grim Dawn rules, i could never get into TQ but Grim Dawn was awesome.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
drat found out too late about the removed content. Unlike most people, I actually work. I think I was only missing stretch man. Not like I will play but whatever

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Kea posted:

Grim Dawn rules, i could never get into TQ but Grim Dawn was awesome.

I find the world of grim dawn utterly bland and uninspired as compared to TQ's tour of various mythologies, but the gameplay is unquestionably improved.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I wish I knew how to quit this dumb game.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

suddenlyissoon posted:

I wish I knew how to quit this dumb game.

don't worry you start seeing the pathway to success around 1800 hours

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

just blow your body up into a big rubber ball and float off

natures first green is gold
her hardest hue to hold
mr dadbod is made of rubber
he invented unstable molecules and flubber
the baxter building's lost her chief
so manhattan fell to grief
so dawn goes down to day
nothing fantastic can stay

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
RIP Hans Moleman, the real victim here. I can't imagine how petty you'd have to be to be like 'Yes, and make sure there is NO MOLEMAN IN THE GAME".

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Better make sure to steal molemans ability for rogue guys before he becomes legacy content

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

Saint Freak posted:

RIP Hans Moleman, the real victim here. I can't imagine how petty you'd have to be to be like 'Yes, and make sure there is NO MOLEMAN IN THE GAME".

Yo wait what? Are you serious because I didn't actually read all those notes? I'm at like 350/500 midtown moleman kills. Stop denying me my cheeeeeeves!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Are you loving kidding me? Mole Man is getting the axe too? PETA is going to be furrious.

Davebo take the guild. I can't live in a world that's racist against rocks, invisibility, fire and moms. And now, moles...

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

How many months after Moleman is removed from Midtown does it take before they fix the quests that require him to be killed in Midtown.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fried Sushi posted:

How many months after Moleman is removed from Midtown does it take before they fix the quests that require him to be killed in Midtown.

:vince:

Boom.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Asros must have misunderstood Yogi dad when he told him "you should remove that mole, man"

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

College Slice

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Are you loving kidding me? Mole Man is getting the axe too? PETA is going to be furrious.

Davebo take the guild. I can't live in a world that's racist against rocks, invisibility, fire and moms. And now, moles...

You keep telling me to take the guild then you never give it to me. You're such a tease but I can't quit you. Not that you need a leader for the peak 3 people simultaneously logged in during the biggest event of the year.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Please reskin all Fantastic Four characters into Groot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Giedroyc posted:

Please reskin all Fantastic Four characters into Groot.

The Grootman Torch is in constant pain, he just wants to die, but death never comes