Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

snezz doez what nintendon't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016
http://skunx7.wixsite.com/bliss-box
Pretty much takes any controller ever made (thats not for the Xbox or a Dreamcast Interact) and makes it work on USB.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What is a blissbox

It's pronounced blezzzzboux

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

One of the warning signs of a stroke is the inability speak properly and I am very worried for this thread right now :ohdear:

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.
Jezza loves the Snezza

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Martytoof posted:

I feel like I should make better use of it, but my TV is so big and my couch is so comfortable that I just enjoy flopping down to play me some Zelda.

Unless someone wants to invite me to a rooftop party.

:hf:

I've taken my Switch out of the house a few times, but mostly it stays docked. I appreciate that I have option to do either one.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Where's the 'stache

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Modus Pwnens posted:

Where's the 'stache

The frog has not been captured but actually IS Mario.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

deadly_pudding posted:

:hf:

I've taken my Switch out of the house a few times, but mostly it stays docked. I appreciate that I have option to do either one.

You should just play it somewhere else in your house, just for the novelty. It's really dope to be able to grab it and walk away when my girlfriend wants to watch The Bachelorette.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Snezz is the correct way of saying it and i was old enough to know back in the day. i saw some of this poo poo on neogaf and i almost went out of my to register there so i could tell that dumb op to stfu. its snezz, if you dont say snezz then are you are probably also one of the weirdos who says gif as "jif" or "gui" as "goo-ie" for some loving reason. you are the real monsters.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
S.N.E.S > Super Nintendo > sness > Super N.E.S > Super Nintendo Entertainment System > The One Without Sonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>snezz (wtf)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The gif creator says its jif like the peanut butter that choosy moms choose so out of spite i refuse to say it that way

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

What kind of (snorts) super nintendo doesnt even play nintendo games? Heh. Super man doesnt leave his manhood in the phone booth when he changes. I'll let this fad die and go on playing my regular nintendo thank you

- real people in the 90's

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

insert vox pops of parents saying "but i already got little jimmy a nintendo 5 years ago, why do i have to spend another $199 on one now?"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tunnel snezz rules

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It's literally on the box, Super Nintendo. How is this even a discussion?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

The Bloop posted:

The One Without Sonic

"Excuse me, mister? Mister, my grandson wants the one that does what the Nintendo doesn't do. Give me the thing that doesn't play the Nintendo videos."

*hands old lady a SNES*

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Bone has Xbox One on the box but nobody calls it that

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

give us Earthbound on the Switch so I can go adventuring with Snezz, Paula, Jif, and Goo-ie

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

It's literally on the box, Super Nintendo. How is this even a discussion?

no poo poo. the acronym was snes and we pronounced that as one word because we all cool back in school.

we also called the nintendo the n.e.s and but rarely nezz and, get this. the nintendo 64? we called it the N-SIXTY-FOUR.

after a while we also called the playstation, PEE ESS ONE after they announced a PEE ESS TWO.

oh and the ..hahah genesis? what kind of name is that? MEGA DRIVE, MOTHERFUCKERS.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I call the mega drive the mmMmmddddd and the playstation the psssxkckckhkxkh

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
The British are a strange folk who somehow turn "Jeremy" into "Jezza".

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

back when we all 12 and dumb and didn't know any better, we would call our friends brand new playstation, The Gaystation, because he got that and not the superior EN SIXTY FOUR.

90's were innocent times.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I don't know whether to pick up Cave Story or Minecraft for Bed Gaming purposes. Tough call

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

whaley posted:

I call the mega drive the mmMmmddddd and the playstation the psssxkckckhkxkh

Actually, it's pzzzxkckckhkxkh, idiot.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Emron posted:

I don't know whether to pick up Cave Story or Minecraft for Bed Gaming purposes. Tough call

Get the snek game

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

They are all just names, man

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vikar Jerome posted:

back when we all 12 and dumb and didn't know any better, we would call our friends brand new playstation, The Gaystation, because he got that and not the superior EN SIXTY FOUR.

90's were innocent times.

You were right about the systems, but wrong about the casual homophobia. But the 90's were, admittedly, super gay.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Get the snek game

Unironically this. Snake Pass is charming, pretty challenging, good for playing a little at a time, and I believe is on sale right now

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm glad casual homophobia is on the way out

Bad Parenting
Mar 26, 2007

This could get emotional...

Snezz and mega drive are correct of course. I'm not surprised americans say it wrong, just look at the ugly monstrosity of a box they got with the terrible purple buttons on the controllers, no taste whatsoever

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't really care how people pronounce Super Nintendo.

But the Genesis is a way cooler name than "Mega Drive."

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Parenting posted:

Snezz and mega drive are correct of course. I'm not surprised americans say it wrong, just look at the ugly monstrosity of a box they got with the terrible purple buttons on the controllers, no taste whatsoever

The purple buttons are just fine but I do prefer my ASCIIpad with the 4color buttons. It's the only third party controller I've ever liked.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Dr Cheeto posted:

I'm glad casual homophobia is on the way out

i dont think back then, any of us even thought it was homophobia or what that even meant, being dumb kids. but yeah i agree, i feel like it's been gone for good for awhile now, at least in my experience.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Mods rename this forum to 'The Gaystation'

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
To quote Biggie Smalls; "Super Nintendo"

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Super blingtendo

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Ah the ol' snezzler.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

aware of dog posted:

Unironically this. Snake Pass is charming, pretty challenging, good for playing a little at a time, and I believe is on sale right now

Looks like it's on sale through the 4th. I picked it up just now and am excited to try it out. I hear it's not very long but that's allright for what it is.

I'm also thinking about minecraft. I've never gotten into it because I just can't be bothered to boot up my gaming PC /just/ to play it, but maybe if it's on a console I might. I'll probably wait for some kind of sale for that one as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Stan Taylor posted:

To quote Biggie Smalls; "Super Nintendo"

Snezzzz, Service Games Mega Drive, when I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this (pronounced "thibe")

• Locked thread