Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

consumed by normies posted:

i just checked and no.

also i rediscovered the proclinton thread that i renamed "historically bad candidate who gave america to idiot fascism: the thread," good memories

doing god's work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol this is so dystopian

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's actually kind of impressive that someone could rise to a position where they can dictate the rules of Facebook moderation without ever having heard of dogwhistles

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://twitter.com/AdrianChen/status/880065552445845504

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hahahahahaha what

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

you cant tell me that facebook isnt trying to make itself a shithole

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNpl71gNBCU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

facebook finally cracked the code and discovered the ultimate algorithm behind all neoliberalism

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Delete your facebooks you big dumb morons

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
zuckerberg is reading das kapital. he turns to the camera and smiles. "it's time to disrupt capitalism." the revolution begins in ten minutes. your facebook feed asks you to check in at "the revolution."

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Frijolero posted:

Delete your facebooks you big dumb morons

I really try not to be one of those "I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK CHECK ME OUT I AM MORALLY AND CULTURALLY SUPERIOR" assholes. I really do, because really the only reason I never set up an account is laziness.

I may not try so hard today.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
election night was fun

there were a lot of people in denial even after trump had won florida

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i have a facebook account and i enjoy using it to keep in touch with family & friends.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i have a fb account to show pics of me traveling to my grandma and chat with a few people. zuck making a few bucks a month of My Data doesnt really concern me. otoh his robot legions melting me down in the coming Food Wars does

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

election night was fun

i was hungover as gently caress and not sure there was a worse feeling than watching the nyt meter thing go from 99% hillary to TRUMP in a matter of minutes

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

i have a fb account to show pics of me traveling to my grandma and chat with a few people. zuck making a few bucks a month of My Data doesnt really concern me. otoh his robot legions melting me down in the coming Food Wars does

honestly if someone has gone to the effort of building a legion of robots, seems like they really deserve to win the food wars

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i dont remember if i posted in the dnd or cspam election thread but i do remmeber giving up relatively early and getting very drunk

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Concerned Citizen posted:

i have a facebook account and i enjoy using it to keep in touch with family & friends.

just lol if u have family and friends

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol remember when Zuck said we can cure all disease if we give him our chromosomes?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

i was hungover as gently caress and not sure there was a worse feeling than watching the nyt meter thing go from 99% hillary to TRUMP in a matter of minutes

lol i remember some people were saying that the NYT meter was bugged or something hahaha. i started panicking pretty early on at night

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Scent of Worf posted:

election night was fun

I turned off that drat NYT dial and went to bed at like 10 trying to calm myself down, how quickly did the election thread turn into Sanders' only successful revolution?

Serf
May 5, 2011

honestly if someone has gone to the effort of building a legion of robots, seems like they really deserve to win the food wars

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Frijolero posted:

lol remember when Zuck said we can cure all disease if we give him our chromosomes?

Can we afford to not take the chance

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

ahahahaha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

concentrated suck zone :discourse:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

those were heady days

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I still think about this

I told my white female coworker that "her kind" was to blame for Trump. She agreed and started crying :(.
(She knew I was being sarcastic, but early-morning Nov. 9 was maybe not the best time to be a sarcastic jerk-off)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

On the 9th I joked to my black gun nut coworker he'll finally get to use his guns. He wasn't looking forward to it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frijolero posted:

I still think about this

I told my white female coworker that "her kind" was to blame for Trump. She agreed and started crying :(.
(She knew I was being sarcastic, but early-morning Nov. 9 was maybe not the best time to be a sarcastic jerk-off)

ahahahahhahahaha :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse: :discourse:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

on nov 9 my hot water heater melted down and i was relieved to have bigger problems

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I remember everyone in my office crowded around the TV watching Hillary get ready to go into the woods and everyone was crying and asking me why I wasn't watching. I kept my mouth shut but I was really loving mad.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

on nov 9 my hot water heater melted down and i was relieved to have bigger problems

a metaphor for the western world

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matt Zerella posted:

I remember everyone in my office crowded around the TV watching Hillary get ready to go into the woods and everyone was crying and asking me why I wasn't watching. I kept my mouth shut but I was really loving mad.

LOL :same:

I work in a small office with 90% educated, liberal, white women and Friday morning was a sob fest. I kept to myself because I knew I had to keep my Hillary rage bottled up.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Frijolero posted:

LOL :same:

I work in a small office with 90% educated, liberal, white women and Friday morning was a sob fest. I kept to myself because I knew I had to keep my Hillary rage bottled up.

Lol u were so shook.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was genuinely sad at midnight Nov. 9. And I was empathetic with my colleagues, but gently caress yeah I was pissed and am still pissed at Hillary and the Dems for loving everything up.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hilldawg touched me so mean :qq:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol remember when hillary didnt give a speech to her supporters because ~the recounts are gonna go on a long time guys~ and then she conceded to trump like 10 minutes later

Serf
May 5, 2011

let he who was not shook cast the first corncob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

let he who was not shook cast the first corncob

let he who has never played pokemon make the first post about hillary owning slaves

• Locked thread