Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Kurtofan posted:

TRUMP going to France for Bastille Day update, he accepted our invitation :france:

https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/880075849827004417

lmao at turning bastille day into a day of celebration of TRUMP in an era where he and his party are rapidly accelerating conditions that led to the first one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

nah lol. oklahoma never charged him. he walked

this guy just keeps becoming more and more of hero holy hell

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

today has been hilarious af

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Marconnis going to gently caress with him somehow

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I swear I saw this picture and thought, "Alright, Ted Cruz standing with (looks to the right)...GAH!!!"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

Marconnis going to gently caress with him somehow

ya by invbenting the wireless

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Al! posted:

lmao at turning bastille day into a day of celebration of TRUMP in an era where he and his party are rapidly accelerating conditions that led to the first one

Trump enjoys the parade bigly and Macron smiles while suggesting that maybe one day America will be celebrating Mar-a-lago Day

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
france is the best but the irish suck!

*dies on facebook*

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

france is the best but the irish suck!

*dies on facebook*

Dying for Zuck's facebook profits!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Maybe as an economy we should all agree to abolish medical care for anybody except for pregnancy and birth, tied into the same bill as abolishing food stamps, social security, and Medicaid so it has to be up or down on both, so it's got the worst of Communism and the worst of GOP policies, then use that money to fund a "wars with the next countries that look at us the wrong way fund"

Since it doesn't matter when anyone dies anymore, we might as well use our country's madness to ensure its supremacy. After all, one of the reasons we elected Trump was that, like a hostage taker in a bank, he's just so MAD with those nuclear weapons we have no idea WHAT he'll do

hahahaha ha haaaa...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gravy Jones posted:

Trump enjoys the parade bigly and Macron smiles while suggesting that maybe one day America will be celebrating Mar-a-lago Day

im afraid the ocean will be celebrating that particular victory

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Istvun posted:

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

lmfao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
for a while there i thought hotbeds of racism and nazis and poo poo like that was just a natural outcropping from social networks being so large and ubiquitous but NOPE turns out the moderation on twitter and fb is either nonexistent or, where it does exist, straight up cray cray

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

zuck is gonna lose worse than hillary you cucks

unless he hacks the election again :tinfoil:

and why not?
it's not like anyone's goin to prison fo the last time

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gravy Jones posted:

same

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Trumptille day?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MariusLecter posted:

Trumptille day?

that's every day, bitch.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/880080407927996417

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thats ok theyll turn it 'round by july. maybe theyll give it another acronym, that always works like how we all call isis isol now

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

let it go snowflakes
it's goin through

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

brugroffil posted:

nah, my dog is lazy as poo poo

dogs and people evolved together so natch they learned to chillax :byob:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

MariusLecter posted:

Trumptille day?

Do you hear the POTUS tweet?
Tweeting the tweets of stupid men?
It is the language of the people
Who will not use facts again!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

This makes me additionally sad because I had a huge crush on Kennedy back in the 90's :smith:

Yeah, she's a real piece of poo poo these days, huh?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

and why not?
it's not like anyone's goin to prison fo the last time

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

boethius posted:

Do you hear the POTUS tweet?
Tweeting the tweets of stupid men?
It is the language of the people
Who will not use facts again!

lol

facts!
i thought those were long gone

just, lol!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

alnilam posted:

Dying for Zuck's facebook profits!

Now I believe I read an article about the Zuck a few months ago, linked here, where he was described as both the biggest single force behind the Trump campaign and a stats nerd that liked his cats better than humans? Or am I mixing that up w somebody else?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Al! posted:

thats ok theyll turn it 'round by july. maybe theyll give it another acronym, that always works like how we all call isis isol now

Medical Assistance for Great Americans
MAGACare

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

brugroffil posted:

The ME is going to be a tire fire for decades

Good news, the sun will escalate the tire fire to just everything is on fire before humanity is able to. (See also: Arizona)

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i just want someone to buy twitter and ban trump just to see how he reacts which will likely involve nukes

I think about this a lot. Let's just say, for arguments sake, Twitter bans Trump. Would he just quickly transition to Facebook, or nationalize Twitter?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Istvun posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

why u feelin poo poo outta luck buddy :ohdear:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:lol:

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/880077686676303872

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dogs and people evolved together so natch they learned to chillax :byob:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

nice touch!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

why u feelin poo poo outta luck buddy :ohdear:

theyre going to be fighting over magacare for four years probably

Serf
May 5, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

I think about this a lot. Let's just say, for arguments sake, Twitter bans Trump. Would he just quickly transition to Facebook, or nationalize Twitter?

imagine the army occupying twitter's offices, military coders keeping the place running

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

Istvun posted:

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU

• Locked thread