Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

Mods rename me as the Iatolya of SA, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Glenn Quebec posted:

Mods rename me as the Iatolya of SA, thanks.

Mods please rename this user Ayatollah Assahola, tia

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Badblack O'Bomber

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

while you're at it mods rename me to (((literally Jewish))) tia

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kelp Me! posted:

that's just awful and i hope you find this post in the leper's colony or the gas chamber

really loving inconsiderate

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

syscall girl posted:

Mods please rename this user Ayatollah Assahola, tia

I'll third this.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

syscall girl posted:

that's just awful and i hope you find this post in the leper's colony or the gas chamber

really loving inconsiderate

what about Hey Jude is that OK

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kelp Me! posted:

what about Hey Jude is that OK

Only when referenced as a song in the Stephen King universe.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

syscall girl posted:

:golfclap:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i feel like a 9 page rant about jews probably deserves more than a 1 day probation but seeing as how thats the only reason i got to read it...

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Jose posted:

i feel like a 9 page rant about jews probably deserves more than a 1 day probation but seeing as how thats the only reason i got to read it...

I said something similar and the first response was "take it to QCS if you care so much" so apparently it's only OK to express outrage over LGBTQ issues in that thread :shrug:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well did you

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

syscall girl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kelp Me! posted:

Can't do parentheses AFAIK

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Mods rename me AYATOLLAH AFAIK

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Can't do parentheses AFAIK

Yeah but c'mon, you're not a mod (all the jokes about mods change my/someone else's username are ironic of course since they can't) you're an admin

Make the Ayatollah one come true pretty please

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

syscall girl posted:

Yeah but c'mon, you're not a mod (all the jokes about mods change my/someone else's username are ironic of course since they can't) you're an admin

Make the Ayatollah one come true pretty please

gonna have to like this idea as well mr fau. you have both the touch and the power.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
protip - paid name changes are a way to keep a dead gay forum afloat

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

steinrokkan posted:

protip - paid name changes are a way to keep a dead gay forum afloat

I also for one would pay for the privilege of making someone login with "I eat a giant bucket of multiracial weeners"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sneakyfrog posted:

gonna have to like this idea as well mr fau. you have both the touch and the power.
I don't. But you know what really sucks? I couldn't get it to do apostrophes. That one drove me nuts.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't. But you know what really sucks? I couldn't get it to do apostrophes. That one drove me nuts.

if you dont have either well thats really lame. :smithfrog:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

FactsAreUseless posted:

There are still people around with names that are invalid now. "Robert" is wasted on...."Robert".

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol if you can't directly edit the backend database.

We all know that Radium converted it to a series of yaml flat files.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There are still people around with names that are invalid now. "Robert" is wasted on...."Robert".

"Robert" is a good screen name

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

"Robert" is a good screen name

Sure beats "..."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kelp Me! posted:

The whole thing was over putting a Star of David on a rainbow flag, but us Jews have a history of putting stars on things they have no business being on, like ice hockey jerseys :haw:

(I want one)
Please answer for the Palestinian genocide.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

Please answer for the Palestinian genocide.

If they would have adopted a collapsing defensive scheme in their own zone then they wouldn't have been pushed around by the Jewish 1-2-2. Their terrible neutral zone presence is always turning the puck over, and frankly I don't think they'll ever amount to a good hockey team until they get a better left wing.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Really sad to find out that I'm not gonna be the Ayatollah Asshola. I'd buy it myself but that's lame, like giving yourself a nickname. Feels unearned.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

If they would have adopted a collapsing defensive scheme in their own zone then they wouldn't have been pushed around by the Jewish 1-2-2. Their terrible neutral zone presence is always turning the puck over, and frankly I don't think they'll ever amount to a good hockey team until they get a better left wing.

:golfclap:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

Really sad to find out that I'm not gonna be the Ayatollah Asshola. I'd buy it myself but that's lame, like giving yourself a nickname. Feels unearned.

Go with Latoya Khomeni as an alternative.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well now im suspicious, FL people are supposed to go whats hockey?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sneakyfrog posted:

Hockey is the most popular sport in Florida.

Still confuses the poo poo out of me tho.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

Hockey is the most popular sport in Florida.

Still confuses the poo poo out of me tho.

It's because you're in an air conditioned building

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It's because you're in an air conditioned building

With cheap beer and there is likely going to be a fight. Snowbirds occasionally get some stuff right.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

It's funny that the teams in Florida are poo poo but it's super popular, but in California they have 3 teams who are all good-to-great and apparently game attendance is super low. :shrug:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

It's almost like California is a superior state and has more things to do versus poo poo hole florida.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's almost like California is a superior state and has more things to do versus poo poo hole florida.

I mean yeah if you're an uncultured philistine who doesn't consider a hockey game "a thing to do" I guess

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

I was born in Florida and moved to Illinois. I left Florida the year before the Lightning became a team so I'm a Blackhawks fan first and a Lightning fan second. Hockey should be a lot more popular and I think as more people watch it they get sucked into it. It's the most entertaining sport in the world. Fast, violent, takes extreme amounts of talent and skill, and they will penalize you if they think you're taking a dive or hamming up an injury. It's like football meets soccer with knives strapped to your feet.

Hockey rules.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

I was born in Florida and moved to Illinois. I left Florida the year before the Lightning became a team so I'm a Blackhawks fan first and a Lightning fan second. Hockey should be a lot more popular and I think as more people watch it they get sucked into it. It's the most entertaining sport in the world. Fast, violent, takes extreme amounts of talent and skill, and they will penalize you if they think you're taking a dive or hamming up an injury. It's like football meets soccer with knives strapped to your feet.

Hockey rules.

:yeah:

I was in Scotland last year and streamed a hockey game at a bar and the few locals warmed up pretty quick once they realized that it's basically soccer with a ton of momentum and body-slamming the other team. It's a shame, I feel like places like the UK should be pretty receptive to hockey since they love soccer so much and also have ridiculous bloodsports like hurling, but instead the highest-tier league out there has teams playing in like <3,000-capacity arenas and nobody gives a flying gently caress about it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hockey is good