Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

I mean, a common thread in the response to Trump has been insulting Trump supporters for where they live or what they do, soooo when the hilldawgs start lying about living in Australia because they're ashamed of their poo poo country/life it's pretty fuckin' laffo from a third party perspective

Haha the summer season here in Australia, in June, sure is hot and I, an Australian, sure find it summer-iffic! *glances around nervously*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
But trump supporters sure are dumb haha right guys? *conspicuously ignores the "uh dude it's winter there" posts*

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This is cool, I've always thought if I luck out and get millions or w/e the first thing I'd do is go get a shitloads of degrees in different trades

I've been able to do a lot of cool work. Worked on four different hospitals, two different Cummins engine plants, a biological research facility, a powerhouse, and lots of light commercial work. It's neat to see your work turn into something. :feelsgood:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*radio static as shells are dropping closer*

we got prorat, but they took down hamster, still the hillarymen remain strong

*static*

trump is bad

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Grimdude posted:

"I wonder if the Trump supporters in THIS thread can provide me some better insight into how they think."

*reads page after page of the same 3 or 4 Trump supporters badgering people to tell them where they live/work instead of talking about something relevant*

"Oh, okay then."

Sorry I've been talking anime but I put effort into my posts and it's just so exhausting to try and keep up.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Jimmy Dore watches Chuck Schumer talk about the DNC strategy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Piss de Bundy posted:

the d trumper supporters have great jobs

yuge is a paid shill
ts belliot is a pedophile hunter
prorat beats up antifa

and spunky is a sex worker

Fuckin lolled

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
who's the punk who snitched on people in this thread , somebody had to report hamster and prorat .

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Sorry I've been talking anime but I put effort into my posts and it's just so exhausting to try and keep up.

This is a good point. These Trump people spend no effort repeating themselves and one another over and over again. I on the other hand will eventually run out of references to keep it fresh, a losing battle this is. Having standards really sucks but I suppose that separates me from the rest of this threads chaff. I could post statistics showing Trump supporters are 73% more likely to believe that Trump has sex with his wife or that 45% of Trump supporters when compared to similar section of liberals have lower SAT scores. Why bother though? Facts do not work. White noise does. When I woke up today, I realized the best way to talk about anime is to continue to post about it. No thought just copy and past poo poo is probably easiest.

Edit. These statistics are made up as in I made them up completely. Okay thank you.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 28, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Piss de Bundy posted:

who's the punk who snitched on people in this thread , somebody had to report hamster and prorat .

lmao

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

People said the same thing after election day 2008 about the Republicans

The democrat loss left a profound impact on the public consciousness, and they've doubled down on the strategy that lost them the election

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

This is a good point. These Trump people spend no effort repeating themselves and one another over and over again. I on the other hand will eventually run out of references to keep it fresh, a losing battle this is. Having standards really sucks but I suppose that separates me from the rest of this threads chaff. I could post statistics showing Trump supporters are 73% more likely to believe that Trump has sex with his wife or that 45% of Trump supporters when compared to similar section of liberals have lower SAT scores. Why bother though? Facts do not work. White noise does. When I woke up today, I realized the best way to talk about anime is to continue to post about it. No thought just copy and past poo poo is probably easiest.

I understand your pain my man. Do you ever think your talking to the wind and no one is listening?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

what

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I understand your pain my man. Do you ever think your talking to the wind and no one is listening?

People are starting to show so much hate. Oh no drag gross, can't let my children be exposed to that. Pretty sad right?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I have definitely called people retarded for saying that the next talkin npoint in the liberal agenda is normalizing sexual behavior and children

but what the gently caress is that? how else do you compartmentalize that?

:psyduck:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Duck and Cover posted:

People are starting to show so much hate. Oh no drag gross, can't let my children be exposed to that. Pretty sad right?

when do you start to talk to your kids about Dom/sub relationships?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

nigga crab pollock posted:

I have definitely called people retarded for saying that the next talkin npoint in the liberal agenda is normalizing sexual behavior and children

One single article is not a talking point.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I think your mistaken here, they always had hate. Sad old fashioned hatefilled puritan beliefs wrapped up in a thin veneer of protecting x. Sometimes it's just simple xenphobia instead of the religious poo poo, which I suppose is a nice change of pace.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Okay kids, we'll start the lesson with a quick video outlining drag queen terminology, a glossary of sorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kqobQRcUo

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

when do you start to talk to your kids about Dom/sub relationships?

Sure is nice of you to believe I've had sex although you seem to believe all sorts of ridiculous fiction.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Piss de Bundy posted:

seriously, this is the no snitch zone

a shameful poster

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

One single article is not a talking point.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-8-year-old-boys-very-special-dream-just-came-true_us_568e844be4b0cad15e639b11

https://twitter.com/markrentcn/status/868678053588848641

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/02/drag-queens-sexually-charged-act-for-public-school-talent-show-done-in-front-of-kids-as-young-as-5/

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Piss de Bundy posted:

Probably Spunky

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Sure is nice of you to believe I've had sex although you seem to believe all sorts of ridiculous fiction.

Do you think Mr. smelly (hehehe zing) would have a heart attack in Provincetown ?

Edit. Oopsies nigga crab pollock whatever it doesn't matter.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 28, 2017

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Probably Spunky

lol spinky was so mad

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Do you think Mr. smelly (hehehe zing) would have a heart attack in Provincetown ?

Edit. Oopsies nigga crab pollock whatever it doesn't matter.

I think it'd be fainting. "Why I never!" It's okay he can have ice cream and some fried dough when he wakes up. (assuming this is still true)

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

out of nowhere, the guy who puts an email talking about children, pasta, and checkers in a sexual context posts about children and sex.

you should probably :therapy:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

runupon cracker posted:

out of nowhere, the guy who puts an email talking about children, pasta, and checkers in a sexual context posts about children and sex.

you should probably :therapy:

The man knows what he likes.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Pour one out for the fallen. May they post in greener pastures until their probes are up and they come back to this pasture and post.

*pour*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*lies on back with mouth open, let's liquor pour down my throat*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
*pisses on posting graves*

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Remember when Van Jones was caught on camera stating that the Russia / Trump connection was a big "nothing burger" just now? That was funny.

lol Trump's fine.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
T... Trump... Fine?!?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

FisheyStix posted:

Pour one out for the fallen. May they post in greener pastures until their probes are up and they come back to this pasture and post.

*pour*
Name a pasture, it gets manured. But I ain't pouring poo poo because I am poor.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Remember when Van Jones was caught on camera stating that the Russia / Trump connection was a big "nothing burger" just now? That was funny.

lol Trump's fine.

I really hate that "nothing burger" is a real term now, it hurts my ears every time I hear it

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Before we inevitably begin discussing Van Jones and O'Keefe, it's time for a quick refresher on Ad hominem attacks:

If Hitler walks up to you and says: "One plus one is three!" and you reply: "One plus one is not three, you are wrong because you are literally the biggest rear end in a top hat who ever lived."
That's an Ad hominem; you have asserted that the argument is wrong because of the character of the arguer.
The correct response is: "One plus one is not three because of math, and you are literally the biggest rear end in a top hat who ever lived.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

T... Trump... Fine?!?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I think it'd be fainting. "Why I never!" It's okay he can have ice cream and some fried dough when he wakes up. (assuming this is still true)

Ohh look the idiots are back to posting Trump's fine over and over again. I wonder if they think if they state something false enough it becomes true or if they are dumb in another way. What they are too stupid to realize is that if Trump was factually fine they'd be like OH poo poo A FACT must not be true. Pretty funny.

I wonder who here enjoys kpop? I'm happy to report Hyuna Ice Cream is now on spotify.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

lol Trump's fine.

holy poo poo that project veritas video is #1 on youtube's trending

wrap it up haters Trump is fine

• Locked thread