Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

gently caress rules, nerd

sharting bombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

Lover of fat women
nice sig

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

alnilam posted:

lol what a bunch of cute puppers who are going to be beaten, abused, and turned into vicious attack animals used to opress in the name of the state ^_____^

It's a lab, so probably just a drug dog who will accidently give false positives to please its handler, because dogs are like that and people make assumptions

German shepherds are also pretty okay, but Malinois (the now preferred military dog) are freaking insane. You see a cop pull out a Mal you don't wanna be near that sucker because it probably has 5 levels of doggy PTSD and deals with it by biting the poo poo out of whatever it can.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaSvvSqY-8

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius posted:

Lover of fat women

Gringostar posted:

too bad nothing matters

:lsd:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
wait where was the evidence the MSNBC thing was fake?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/880224547076812801

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:whitewater:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

It's in his own office, yesssss

Someone within Trump Co made this fake cover and then had it printed, framed and hung up in places around the world

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Stefan Prodan posted:

wait where was the evidence the MSNBC thing was fake?

nobody else is talking about it, the ticker was talking about a lester "hold" interview from May, the audio is poo poo, there are no anchors visible just graphics. It's fake.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

couldnt rt fast enuff m8 seen + felt bigly.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

whats up merry cornudo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Live action show about K9 units where dogs talk and the people make unintelligible grunting noises, title and tagline PTSDog: she's a real bitch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
FREEEEEEEDOMMM

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

the silliest part is that he's been on the time cover like 10+ times but i guess he needed to include some dick suckery for the apprentice or something???

Already owned, libtard!
https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/880126516566401027

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

What does that mean?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

aryan shepherd

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

he hid all the real ones in al capones basement, too bad :/

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the real question is why does anyone still listen to geraldo?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Mariana Horchata posted:

couldnt rt fast enuff m8 seen + felt bigly.

I'm literally 4200 posts behind

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/repjohnlewis/status/751049575893504001

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

too bad nothing matters

Agreed but if mattering happens again Fahrenthold is going to loving own. He's the Varys of Trump bullshit.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:lol:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/880237514522587136

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
to be fair to nbc, milk & bacon is an OK breakfast

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

remember that offering resistance to any of these dogs in the form of kicking or striking at them, while they are mauling you, is a FELONY

meanwhile, we can shoot any dogs and black persons we see in your house on sight because we fear for your lives, because gently caress this country, we are way the gently caress overdue for a revolution

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

john lewis owns

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Inspector Hound posted:

Live action show about K9 units where dogs talk and the people make unintelligible grunting noises, title and tagline PTSDog: she's a real bitch

Real talk the most insane dog I've ever had contact with was an MP's female Belgian Mal. Girl looked like she did steroids and hated every living thing that crawled upon this earth except for her handler SOMETIMES.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

yo maddow showed all the protesters loving with senators, lol

how many more people in wheelchairs need to get dragged out in cuffs saying "Your bill will murder me!" before these dudes do a :thunk: maybe these optics r bad :thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol

"risking"

bitch they already are

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GrimGypsy posted:

yo maddow showed all the protesters loving with senators, lol

how many more people in wheelchairs need to get dragged out in cuffs saying "Your bill will murder me!" before these dudes do a :thunk: maybe these optics r bad :thunk:

it's not shown on :foxnews: which means the people that keep voting republican will never see it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Duscat posted:

remember that offering resistance to any of these dogs in the form of kicking or striking at them, while they are mauling you, is a FELONY

meanwhile, we can shoot any dogs and black persons we see in your house on sight because we fear for your lives, because gently caress this country, we are way the gently caress overdue for a revolution

its coming

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

amazon guardian not loving around

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
my town just spent 30k on a police dog that they insist isn't a drug dog (it is absolutely a drug dog)

I voted against the proposal because seriously 30k? but it passed easily

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

rofl egg mcmuffin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

OMG THATS EEGG MCMUFFIN

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

America

IS BAD!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

So, he got the contract to build out the next subway phase?

Are we acting like subways are groundbreaking technology now, just because Elon Musk is doing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

• Locked thread