Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

do the japan people use it in a more etymologicaly accurate way or has it taken on the sense that it seems to have in english where you t refers to specifically superhero stuff instead of also godzillas

because if its just superheroes then yeah its different kinds of power rangers, you can be ranger ecumenical and accept carmen rider and juspion and w/e as power rangers

I don't actually know how the Japanese use, I don't know any Japanese people. but I don't think they'd've changed the meaning to exclude Godzilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

💀DEATH CREW💀

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

iirc the cnn dude is like one of the finance guys who doesnt know anything about the russia investigators and hes just blathering nonsense at someone he wants to bone

lol that he wanted to gently caress james o'keefe

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

pages back but holy gently caress this is some severe ownage

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

okeefe is a PIMP

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

everyone fucks funny to someone man

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Der Meister posted:

she shat her adult diaper on election day

its why she couldn't make it to the javitz center

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
cleverman is back hll yeah

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

like you wouldnt go for it just so you could snap his dick off

id do it

id snap okeefes dick clean off

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

id do it

????

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
shout out to loogs

ok ill stop

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ScrubLeague posted:

everyone fucks funny to someone man

my fetish is seeing people eat burritos out of diapers, but unfortunately ive never seen anything that kinky on the internet

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

uh if van jones doesnt seem to think much about the russia thing I don't know what you expect the entire deep state to find, van was on ALEX JONES ffs he is woke
van jones is a milquetoast apologist for the right who was first in line to spread the "he became president this day" bullshit, I don't care about his thoughts

Squizzle posted:

id do it

good point.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
good bye forever cnn

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/cher/status/880290003758096384

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Lastgirl posted:

good bye forever cnn

Clinton Collusion News Network.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Van Jones is and has been a Grade A moran

this ^

Also, people doubting the Russian connection are being willfully obtuse. Since the day we all died, November 9th, 2016, I've been archiving reputable articles I find on different subjects relating to the Donny presidency. My Russian section literally slows down my computer a bit when I open it. The evidence is overwhelming, and there's simply too many bullshit coincidences to ignore.

Not to mention Paul Ryan and his dipshit buddies agree with me so much that they swore themselves to secrecy on the very subject.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

shout out to loogs

ok ill stop

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
theres no doubt in my mind that theres some russia poo poo but its probably jared and sessions. trump has done some shady real-estate poo poo and putin probably is using that as leverage over him.

trump will not suffer any consequences, but i bet a shitload of his staff will.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

this ^

Also, people doubting the Russian connection are being willfully obtuse. Since the day we all died, November 9th, 2016, I've been archiving reputable articles I find on different subjects relating to the Donny presidency. My Russian section literally slows down my computer a bit when I open it. The evidence is overwhelming, and there's simply too many bullshit coincidences to ignore.

Not to mention Paul Ryan and his dipshit buddies agree with me so much that they swore themselves to secrecy on the very subject.

yea piss tape is def real

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just realized that since sometime during the elction I've been pretty consistently referring to reality as "this timeline". That means that on some level I don't think that reality, the only known existence and sum totality of our shared existence, isn't actually real. Like there's a correct reality that we don't live in, as if we're an offshoot from the actual universe, and there are people out there living real lives that our lives our just a parody of

I feel like that should worry me

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Nichael posted:

this ^

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lastgirl posted:

good bye gay bowser forever cnn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

I just realized that since sometime during the elction I've been pretty consistently referring to reality as "this timeline". That means that on some level I don't think that reality, the only known existence and sum totality of our shared existence, isn't actually real. Like there's a correct reality that we don't live in, as if we're an offshoot from the actual universe, and there are people out there living real lives that our lives our just a parody of

I feel like that should worry me
I think a lot of people have been doing that because we all know this is a hologram universe.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Heinous Anus
Oct 12, 2016

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

anime was right posted:

theres no doubt in my mind that theres some russia poo poo but its probably jared and sessions. trump has done some shady real-estate poo poo and putin probably is using that as leverage over him.

nah they're all gonna get away with it

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Man murder just ONE little encampment of the Legion and see your rep totally tank SMDH

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
trust piss, and only then will you receive tapes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

anime was right posted:

the "shady real-estate poo poo" was a Russian money laundering apparatus. Donny is absolutely a Russian toy boy

However, I do agree that Donny won't see consequences, and I disagree that his staff will. Everyone will get away with it, and he'll be remembered by the right as one of the greatest presidents we've had, up there with Ronny.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

I think a lot of people have been doing that because we all know this is a hologram universe.

is this what society of the spectacle is about? Have we been situationized?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

nice try su, or should i say dick dorkins

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
could anyone post that tim heidecker 'piss tape is real' gif and maybe add it to the op?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's called The Technocrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

• Locked thread