Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Throw in some MAGA bullshit and this would be the most 2017 thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

General Dog posted:

I don't think many of these guys are gay at all, they're just self-loathing heterosexuals. As somebody else said earlier in the thread, I don't think they could hate women this much if they weren't genuinely attracted to them.

They aren't interested in sex qua sex at all, like they constantly acknowledge they could get sex if they really wanted to, but that would make them 'cucks' because reasons. And it's not like they're capable of giving or receiving love, so it's not really about a relationship with a specific other person. They want the social status and validation they imagine sex confers, like if you gently caress someone hot enough the mayor shows up and presents you with a medal and an unlimited charge card. They're Elliot Rodger crying that he didn't win the lottery, women are just a convenient Reddit-accepted target to heap all their venom and entitlement on for not having been born as one of the characters from PCU

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jun 29, 2017

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Elliot was an introverted dork with no real friends who spent almost all of his time at home playing WoW

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

General Dog posted:

I don't think many of these guys are gay at all, they're just self-loathing heterosexuals. As somebody else said earlier in the thread, I don't think they could hate women this much if they weren't genuinely attracted to them.

I can see your point because it does makes sense. I think some of them are this way, which is why you see lots of raging anger. But I also think there's a percentage of them, a minority percentage, that hate that they are supposed to like women. These are the guys going "ugh look at that hot guy he's so hot with his ten inch penis and strong muscular jawline and muscles" and the rest of the incels lap it up and internalize it as well because it's another excuse as to why they suck so much. However, these gay ones want to be normal dudes so much and I they never were at that point where they realized they could be gay because they were never exposed to that as an options. I mean, they know gays exist, but for these, for lack of a better word, homocels, didn't have the emotional/mental/social introspective to apply it to themselves.

Like we say "oh why can't they realize that it's their terrible personalities that put women off?" It's the same idea that they don't realize that they're gay-because they just do not examine themselves closely enough to have any sort of significant conclusion. Homocels think "I am bad at women (although they'd probably just be as bad at men) ---> I should be good at women because that's what my animes and tv and movies tell me I should do/want---->The fact that I am bad at women has nothing to do with me---->Women are bad whores who only crave that sweet Chad cock, because Chad's cock is so great. Who wouldn't want Chad's cock?

It's not all of them, most of them are just angry assholes with toxic personalities, but some of them are angry assholes with toxic personalities who don't acknowledge that they have strong homosexual feelings. It's higher a higher percentage than the general population, but for sure homocels aren't the majority.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I think it's as lazy and kind of toxic as the smirking about how homophobes are all just secretly closet faggots, they're definitely reacting to the perceived expectation that successful dudes are ladykillers but yall harping on calling them gay over and over kinda says more about you than them

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jun 29, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

chumbler posted:

I probably have a lonelier and more isolated life than these guys do (and I don't blame anyone else for it), and I still feel less pathetic than they are.

Welcome to GBS

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that some of the homoeroticism is just literal fear of women, and they feel comforted by the idea of male camaraderie but they don't know how to express it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pick posted:

I think that some of the homoeroticism is just literal fear of women, and they feel comforted by the idea of male camaraderie but they don't know how to express it.

There is a strong jailhouse gay vibe.

"Well I don't recognize women as sapient beings, guess I'll gently caress dudes!"

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Yeah I'm thinking it's still more earnest woman hating than it is repressed homosexuality.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think some of them might prefer to have sex with men, but it'd just be because they're horny and literally that scared of a vagerber

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I always wonder if I would've fallen for this incel crap if I were 10-15 years younger. Spent my teenage years living like an antisocial goonlord, eventually went "huh this sucks maybe if i didn't play diablo 2 10 hours a day it'd be better", made an effort to be social and discovered that meeting women isn't that tough if you just, like, talk to them. Of course most of these dudes seem to lack introspection to change their habits like that, but I could see falling into one of these hugboxes at an impressionable age loving a person up.

The internet was a mistake is what I'm saying here.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

No, there are still millions of antisocial retards out there who don't start photoshopping themselves into chads and thinking about women as commodity or whatever

these people are deeply mentally ill, just like Elliot Rodger was. He wasn't just a dork, the guy was deranged. Everything he wrote was weird as gently caress. Like he looked at the world through broken eyes and broken brains. From the pics posted a lot of the incels look normal but they are so toxic and strange that they put off everyone around them

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I dunno I think a lot of these people would be fewer and further between if it weren't for their toxic internet hugboxes.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

mods please change my username to CHADIR

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Man, they will use any excuse to declare ITS OVER. Terrifyingly broken people.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I find discussion of The Pulse to be particularly offputting, as it reminds me so much of the killer's inner dialogue in Red Dragon.

quote:

At the age of eleven his fantasy life was active and intense and when the pressure of his Love grew too great, he relieved it. He preyed on pets, carefully, with a cool eye to consequence. They were so tame that it was easy. The authorities never linked him with the sad little bloodstains soaked into the dirt floors of garages.

Caught at seventeen entering the window of a woman’s house for a purpose never established, he was given the choice of enlisting in the Army or facing criminal charges. He took the Army.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I just noticed it says "Chaun" for a Hispanic Chad. "Chaun" is like, an English Chad.

Took me a solid minute to realize they probably meant "Chuan", which makes even less sense.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mojo1701a posted:

I just noticed it says "Chaun" for a Hispanic Chad. "Chaun" is like, an English Chad.

Took me a solid minute to realize they probably meant "Chuan", which makes even less sense.

Chadrone?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

TheIllestVillain posted:

mods please change my username to CHADIR

I don't know about this, I've seen some pretty loving handsome Indian dudes who are Chad as gently caress, good job Chadir

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Something tells me this guy is not actually a surgeon

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

I assume it's supposed to be based on Tyrone which is a stereotypical black name. (IIRC it's also Latin for "king" and is Stephen Colbert's middle name).

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mojo1701a posted:

I assume it's supposed to be based on Tyrone which is a stereotypical black name. (IIRC it's also Latin for "king" and is Stephen Colbert's middle name).

Oh, well that's pretty obvious when someone says it.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Tyrone is a part of Ireland. "King" in Latin is "rex."

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

I want to believe that the username means he was born in 1922, it makes the story that much funnier

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

I love the Asian one because a) how the gently caress they think Indian men have no chance despite Asian men being the de-sexualized Hollywood stereotype, and b) refer to Asian Chads going after "anime girls of Incel's dreams" as "disturbing the Incel pool".

KomodoWagon posted:

Tyrone is a part of Ireland. "King" in Latin is "rex."

Ah gently caress, I knew I mixed something up.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sentient Data posted:

I want to believe that the username means he was born in 1922, it makes the story that much funnier

I feel more comfortable with this than with the idea of a 22 year old surgeon.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Imperious Tyrone!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

I don't know about this, I've seen some pretty loving handsome Indian dudes who are Chad as gently caress, good job Chadir

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That's my favourite Civ 5 mod to play, Chad Gandhi

He sleeps with virgin women just to test his own strength

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Mameluke posted:

I find discussion of The Pulse to be particularly offputting, as it reminds me so much of the killer's inner dialogue in Red Dragon.

Dollarhyde was a furry scaly, not an incel.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I would do the Indian guy from iZombie for sure.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Benjamin Franklin was married and literally couldn't stop getting STDs from French women.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Literally A Person posted:

I feel more comfortable with this than with the idea of a 22 year old surgeon.

Dougie Loser

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Benjamin Franklin was married and literally couldn't stop getting STDs from French women.

Didn't he also sleep with some of his slaves?

That, at least, fits with incel values.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

:cry:

Jesus Christ.

• Locked thread