Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Master Roku helps me channel my TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Apparently the boring Tekken narrator guy is the same person that does "GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE-ATTLE-ATTLE" between matches. Yeesh.
Edit1: Apparently setting the gamr to Easy does gently caress up something with autocombos too.

Edit2: This new podcast is some cringy stuff... If you're gonna make racial comments at least realize the race of the character you're talking about first. Johnny Gat is Asian.

HGH fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jun 29, 2017

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Every new LP that isn't Paper Mario makes my blood seethe

I don't see that happening without Liam, unfortunately.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Dead cells is RAD

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

Every new LP that isn't Paper Mario makes my blood seethe
You might want to have your blood pressure checked before you get a stroke.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Depths posted:

Dead cells is RAD

Yeah I hadn't realized just how up their alley it would be, so glad they discovered the stomp attack.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Pigbuster posted:

I don't see that happening without Liam, unfortunately.

Yeah if it's not Pat and Liam at the helm, then I don't see much of a point in doing it to begin with

Maybe Matt and Pat could work, but I don't think it's likely

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Matt would murder Pat if they had to do another long jrpg

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Tae posted:

Matt would murder Pat if they had to do another long jrpg

You're right.

Which is why the next lp should be FALLOUT NEW VEGAS with woolie at the helm.

It's never gonna happen, but it's what keeps me going.

That, and thank god NITW lp is over.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Yay NITW is over! What now?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Grouchio posted:

Yay NITW is over! What now?

Tony Hawk Underground 2 or Bible Black.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Tony Hawk Underground 2 or Bible Black.
Voting for latter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's finally time for Tales from the Borderlands to give the boys false hope in Telltale once again.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Nah, they should just go straight to WD season 3 or GotG for maximum despair.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

HGH posted:

Nah, they should just go straight to WD season 3 or GotG for maximum despair.

I disagree; it would be better to let them see the lights of Heaven, before they fall back to the depths of Hell.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

WD S3 is still really "meh" but a step up from S2 and not anywhere near the worst they've done, that still belongs to Minecraft and GoT.

Guardians of the Galaxy I just haven't seen anything for at all, but I could see it at least being cute if any of the people with good humor at Telltale worked on it.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Oh wait I think Matt did GotG alone already, so nevermind that.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Grouchio posted:

Voting for latter.

I don't know which one's up next but they said they're doing both, I wasn't speculating.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wonder if the comments section is going to stay furious despite NitW being done now.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

RareAcumen posted:

I wonder if the comments section is going to stay furious despite NitW being done now.
Who cares.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The comments suck massive rear end if they had a problem with a fun playthrough of a good game.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
the comments section is the absolute worst stream of regurgitated memes beaten to a brutal, gut-wrenching death imaginable and they've used LA Noire as an excuse to just start being openly racist too

so don't read youtube comments ever

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm the guy who makes the same helicopter communist joke in every single LA Noire comment section.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

the comments section is the absolute worst stream of regurgitated memes beaten to a brutal, gut-wrenching death imaginable and they've used LA Noire as an excuse to just start being openly racist too

so don't read youtube comments ever

Every video's top comments are joke comments made by people as soon as the video posted and thus any comments actually discussing something that happened in the video get buried. It's stupid as gently caress.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

"What was happening in China around the time of LA Noire?"

"The Boxer Rebellion, I'm pretty sure".

Only nearly half a century out, Pat.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pat being supremely provably wrong is always funny.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

WampaLord posted:

Every video's top comments are joke comments made by people as soon as the video posted and thus any comments actually discussing something that happened in the video get buried. It's stupid as gently caress.

And it's always like the same 3 people too. At least that Chis Merkel guy finally shut the gently caress up.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

stop reading youtube comments

additionally more advice of that caliber

make sure you don't cover your mouth and nostrils so that you can breath

don't jump in front of running cars

stop pounding yourself in the balls with a hammer

don't eat boxes of nails

stop pounding yourself in the balls with a hammer

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The whole point of threads like this is to find people you can just about hold a conversation with without screaming at each other constantly.

Having comments at the source just means you're throwing a thousand cats in a sack together and it never ends well. Never read YouTube comments, ever.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Install a youtube comment blocking add-on. problem solved.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

"What was happening in China around the time of LA Noire?"

"The Boxer Rebellion, I'm pretty sure".

Only nearly half a century out, Pat.

Still more correct than WWI muskets.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I get the impression that it's probably not happening anytime soon, but man I'd love to see Woolie's take on Automata now that they've got some free slots.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Woolie said he's not playing automata until he goes through Nier

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Superbestfriends stream Nier
Ok no that'd be terrible. But I don't think he'd play it on his own time any reasonable time soon otherwise.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

He's been watching Pat and Liam's LP. Don't worry, we don't have to wait for him to go through the entirety of that all by himself.

That said, with his move and stuff, I'm not surprised he's still not through it.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

With Liam gone and more cats becoming part of the team, do you guys think it's time for a new thread/OP?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
How old is this thread in cat years?

Squidtentacle posted:

He's been watching Pat and Liam's LP. Don't worry, we don't have to wait for him to go through the entirety of that all by himself.

That said, with his move and stuff, I'm not surprised he's still not through it.
Oh ok, that's cool.
And yeah, that move must be rough on him. I remember when he started WoolieVs some people went "Oh boy I hope he gets to finish Naruto 3 in a couple months!". And now Naruto is the infiniLP.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Nov 13 to June 17 = 25 cat years roughly.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Matt's plan to use a drone to fill Woolie's unoccupied house with Funko Pops, and the line "Sacrifice your house for more Funko Pops on the clock", made me laugh so hard I had to pause the video.

"Sacrifice your <x> for more <y> on the clock!" is my favourite SBFP recurring joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So is there any good reason why Jin started a world war to fight a demon?