Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I heard this was the spot for that loco muchacha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

jonathan coming up with his answer to the hundred dollar bill problem and then struggling to add 100 to 30 to 35 was delightful

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
Isn't he right though? (sort of). The store loses the 100 dollar bill, regains the 100 dollar bill, gives 30 dollars worth of change, but effectively only spent 50% on the groceries, so they're really only out 65? (from the till's perspective, it would be 100 dollars, of course, but as far as a net profit loss?)

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What are these wonderwomen that Seth was talking about?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Greatest Living Man posted:

Isn't he right though? (sort of). The store loses the 100 dollar bill, regains the 100 dollar bill, gives 30 dollars worth of change, but effectively only spent 50% on the groceries, so they're really only out 65? (from the till's perspective, it would be 100 dollars, of course, but as far as a net profit loss?)

Oh my god

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

I mean I didn't adjust for inflation because I thought it would be negligible.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Jonathan should send out his mixtapes on flash drives

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Trunko posted:

Jonathan should send out his mixtapes on flash drives

yeah, send out..

Sethro talking about having a gun, solving the same problems as owning a mobile phone was great

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Not for rong

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
India's Jet Airways gifts free lifetime flights to baby born mid-air

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40323302

lol

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
The last 30 minutes of the newest episode were rough but the Question Mark/Ray Mysterio bit had me laughing hard as hell. Good poo poo.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What are these wonderwomen that Seth was talking about?

I think he's talking about celebrity look-alikes that hang out for tourists.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Biodome posted:

The last 30 minutes of the newest episode were rough but the Question Mark/Ray Mysterio bit had me laughing hard as hell. Good poo poo.

Yeah that last ep wasn't great was it.They usually know when to move on when some thing isn't working.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Anyone got the vm number? Need it asap

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
888 842 2357

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

CaptainJuan posted:

888 842 2357

Ahh that's the one I had burned into my mind's eye, thought it was old though. Thanks

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
323 481 4422

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Biodome posted:

323 481 4422

Reading this in the sleazy voice

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Calling St. Louie ...

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

The Narrator posted:

Reading this in the sleazy voice

Sssssmokin!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
After that episode I hope Seth gets the landlord over there to check for another gas leak.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Papa Jah gonna trigger some folks

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

loving lol did they actually pitch a show to happy Madison, have they talked about this before?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Super-weird hearing Papa Jah on the mic, but it wasn't unwelcome.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
We need a John and Marcia episode.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

General Dog posted:

We need a John and Marcia episode.

They already did..... And it resulted in Seth

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

I think forums poster General Dog was referring to an episode featuring the mellifluous tones of John Sr and Seth's mom. Which would be awesome

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Thanks for the clarification Postmaster GBS

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Just out here doing my best

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Super-weird hearing Papa Jah on the mic, but it wasn't unwelcome.

Search out his maron interview. He is a really interesting guy. Imagine jonathan without the tarquin upbringing.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Catching up on old episodes 525 had another great being sober is miserable rant, has anyone made a compilation of these through the years?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

inferis posted:

Catching up on old episodes 525 had another great being sober is miserable rant, has anyone made a compilation of these through the years?

Seth's sobriety rants are genuinely the best.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

lol @ UYD finally doing episodes exclusive to the Patreon, but not as like a planned reward tier, it's just because someone convinced Jonathan that the live episodes aren't good and they shouldn't be in the main feed

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

lol @ UYD finally doing episodes exclusive to the Patreon, but not as like a planned reward tier, it's just because someone convinced Jonathan that the live episodes aren't good and they shouldn't be in the main feed

Welcome to the death of UYD.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Stop reading this thread Jah.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I don't do Patreon but I make sure to buy a few things for the store when they add new stock.

Picked up these the other day:

http://merch.uhhyeahdude.com/product/limited-run-wavy-tie-dye

http://merch.uhhyeahdude.com/product/california-plate-sticker

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Who is the junky in Seth's life. Ex gf?

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Who is the junky in Seth's life. Ex gf?

No idea. Good on him for his stance

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Die, junkie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Popped in to say, among other things, facebook groups for UYD are loving salty.