Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Infinitum posted:

So remember how Dragonball Fighter Z was announced for every system except the Switch, but Arc System Works said they were open to porting it over?

:siren: Well guess what Arc System Works game just appeared on the Aussie eShop :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNXpteQKueg

Launching 6th of July

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Infinitum posted:

So remember how Dragonball Fighter Z was announced for every system except the Switch, but Arc System Works said they were open to porting it over?

:siren: Well guess what Arc System Works game just appeared on the Aussie eShop :siren:

Launching 6th of July
:oh:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Olivil posted:

I don't care about Super Mario World, and if Nintendo doesn't want to give it to us, Nintendo Switch owners, that's fine.

However where the gently caress is Super Mario Sunshine HD?

Why would anyone want a trash game like Sunshine in hd when Super Mario 64 HD exists.

(imgur compression is ruining my loving day and sure i guess Sunshine in dolphin at 1080p looks fantastic too but it's still a garbage mario game.)

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Infinitum posted:

Launching 6th of July

There's so many spaces that I had to go down-under to find the video.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

:barf: It's genuinely impressive how they managed to make something that looks worse than the original smear-o-vision textures.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Wandle Cax posted:

I'd see a doctor if i were you

Clearly you've never taken a vitamin B supplement. Turns your piss the color of highlighter ink.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Mahoning posted:

Clearly you've never taken a vitamin B supplement. Turns your piss the color of highlighter ink.

Please, no more Wii jokes.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Vikar Jerome posted:

Why would anyone want a trash game like Sunshine in hd when Super Mario 64 HD exists.

(imgur compression is ruining my loving day and sure i guess Sunshine in dolphin at 1080p looks fantastic too but it's still a garbage mario game.)

Mario looks really loving ugly

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
piss poor paper mario love in this forum.

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Mario sunshine remains the only 3D mario game I beat but didn't complete. So there you have it. That's your review. However I would play it again to see if it was just teenage me failing to realize greatness.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Phantasium posted:

The levels get longer and harder, but yes. It also includes item collection in that percentage.

The last stage is like an hour or more long though if you try to grab everything at once.

I think if it was too much longer than it was it would have gotten boring.

This brings up a huge question I have about Snek Game. Does the game save all the collectables I get when running through a level, or do I need to get everything in one run. I've been trying to get everything first run but things are getting more well hidden, so I've been thinking about coming back after beating the game and getting that Snek Vision or whatever. Do I need to collect everything again to find the items I missed, or do items stay collected?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/880411049979109376

Nights of Azure 2 comes out this year.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello I am playing GoNNER in bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfS3EIgxiU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'll probably get the PS4 version but cool

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

deadwing posted:

This brings up a huge question I have about Snek Game. Does the game save all the collectables I get when running through a level, or do I need to get everything in one run. I've been trying to get everything first run but things are getting more well hidden, so I've been thinking about coming back after beating the game and getting that Snek Vision or whatever. Do I need to collect everything again to find the items I missed, or do items stay collected?

You need to complete a level to make hard progress (the checkpoints will save what you have in that level while you're playing it but if you quit then you lose it) but you can come back and pick up what you missed and not have to do it all in one run; the items stay collected. Most of the levels are big sandboxes and so it's mostly easy to just grab what you want at a time.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I wonder why they hashtag Switch but not the other ones

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Switch is the new Vita

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Except people bought it

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

27th of October in Europe according to Koei Tecmo Europe.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Serious answer KT probably just have a really good relationship with Nintendo at the moment, Hyrule Warriors is one of their biggest selling titles and FE Warriors is likely to be the same.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I really liked Hyrule Warriors but it was enough Warriors games for several years

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I really liked Hyrule Warriors but it was enough Warriors games for several years

Same, between Hyrule Warriors and the One Piece musou games, it was so much that I'm to the point of actually disliking FE Warriors.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Don't listen to those two perverts Koei Tecmo, I will buy Hyrule warriors dx with all the 3ds and Wii u content combined

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's just Insert X Property Warriors at this point.

They really need to do something new and interesting with the series to reinvigorate the formula

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Infinitum posted:

They really need to do something new and interesting with the series to reinvigorate the formula

lol Dude they've been using the same formula with incremental changes for like the past 15 years, it's what works for them. The last time they tried to change stuff up a bunch (DW6) everyone hated it.
That said Dynasty Warriors 9 is going to feature a true open world and likely be a huge departure so we'll see what happens.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I would buy a Despicable Warriors game where named Minions fight other Minions with fidget spinners, because KT has me in their Musou prison. I bought Arslan at full price. I bought HW and HWL at full price. I will buy Fire Emblem Warriors on Day 1. I will buy Precure Warriors when that miracle happens.

Save me.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

There's just enough difference between Hyrule warriors, one piece warriors and dragon quest warriors to feel like I'm getting different experiences. Dragon quest warriors being the biggest departure of those 3

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Javelin posted:

Got Mario Kart 8 and Zelda. I licked MK8. I did not lick Zelda as it is a used copy.

Each game tastes different. You are missing out.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Infinitum posted:

apparently they don't

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Sudden Javelin posted:

Got Mario Kart 8 and Zelda. I licked MK8. I did not lick Zelda as it is a used copy.

Every cartridge is licked by quality control before leaving the factory, so it doesn't really make a difference.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Infinitum posted:

I would buy Property Brothers Warriors

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Any one here know what the hack n' slash game for Switch is called?

It was sort of in the same vein as Gauntlet Legends.

I want to know more.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I haven't turned my switch in for a month cuz arms looks dumb.

I want a new game

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
So my "good" condition used Binding of Isaac from Amazon showed up with the case somehow both shattered and ripped in half and everything was covered in dirt. How the gently caress does that happen?

Either way they're taking it back and giving me the difference so I can buy a copy new. :toot:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Norns posted:

I want a new game

I have a pleasant surprise for you. Arms is actually very good.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors this week and loving it. I had played a bit of Legends but I think I prefer having it on the tv. I did get DW8 Empires for Vita but I didn't realise that the Empires series include some sort of strategy elements to it too, so I couldn't really get into it.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?

Beastie posted:

Any one here know what the hack n' slash game for Switch is called?

It was sort of in the same vein as Gauntlet Legends.

I want to know more.

Arrrre you talking about Nine Parchments?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Norns posted:

I want a new game

One that won't make you fight

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

WiiU HW looks better but doesn't have Linkle's story mode so rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

The Manticore posted:

Arrrre you talking about Nine Parchments?

Yes! This looks awesome.

• Locked thread