Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

its your insufferable english grade school teacher with the anal retention for grammar and syntax placement that the punctuation harkens back to :geno:

I hate when people yell at me for misplacing commas in my books

y'all wouldn't give a poo poo if someone else edited it

you try writing a book you fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

OatmealRaisin posted:

remember when trump kayfabe bought wwe and their stock price tanked overnight?

yes like two pages ago when I described it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

did anyone ever doubt this

like, anyone

at all

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

https://qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/

Sample Goop names:
Sun Potion
Power Dust
Sex Dust
Spirit Dust

Sample Infowars names:
Silver Bullet
Brain Force Plus
Caveman True Paleo Formula
Super Male Vitality
Wake Up America Immune Support Blend 100% Organic Coffee

god drat america sucks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nonsense posted:

hikikomoris generally do not seek to gather with others to talk about being racist

also they're loved and supported by their families

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

whatever happened with that girl
https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2017/06/249417/jong-nam-murder-case-set-hearing-july-28-shah-alam

quote:

KAJANG: The case of North Korean Kim Jong-nam’s murder will be heard for the first time at the Shah Alam High Court on July 28.

The two women charged with killing Jong-nam – Vietnamese Doan Thi Huong, 28 and Indonesian Siti Aisyah, 25 – are expected to enter their plea on the date.

When met after proceedings inside the Kajang Women's Prison here (where the two women are being held), deputy public prosecutor Muhammad Iskandar Ahmad said the case will be heard before High Court judge Azmi Ariffin in Shah Alam.

The hearing, which was fixed for case management today before deputy registrar Mohamad Nasrudin Mohamed, was held at the prison instead of the High Court for security reasons.

Iskandar said the prosecution today handed over 44 documents comprising a post-mortem report, a chemist’s report and an arrest report, among others.

However, documents related to the CCTV recording of the alleged murder will be handed over just before or on the mention date.

The duo faces the death penalty if convicted of murdering Jong-nam at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) at around 9am on Feb 13.

Jong-nam, who is the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, died after being allegedly poisoned by the two women, said to be working for North Korean agents.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I've been sayin this for weeks

TROMP PUTIN HANDSHAKE

IT'S GOING DOWN!

:woop:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
so they are passing the health bill tonight or tomorrow right? is only reason republicans have this "anger" and trying to keep this whipped up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yes, Trump does disapprove of periods

:drat:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

*comes up to you with a skateboard baseball cap backwards*

check this out, I call it jeb

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

yes like two pages ago when I described it

quit bragging about ur good memory

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

*robot voice* CASHEWS ACTIVATED

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

its your insufferable english grade school teacher with the anal retention for grammar and syntax placement that the punctuation harkens back to :geno:

you rebel from it, as all people are wont to do when it comes to social media

you will note that purestrain addamere contains no semblance of grammar punctuation syntax and sometimes not even words

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

https://qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/

Sample Goop names:
Sun Potion
Power Dust
Sex Dust
Spirit Dust

Sample Infowars names:
Silver Bullet
Brain Force Plus
Super Male Vitality

hopefully nk will build a functioning icbm soon

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CumshitterYay/status/880480236952887296

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Do you think Trump will hug Putin like Modi?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i honestly dont want to meet the many people who were ok with trump up until he called this particular woman dumb and ugly or whatever he said to that effect so i will take npr word for it and go about my day

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr Hootington posted:

so they are passing the health bill tonight or tomorrow right? is only reason republicans have this "anger" and trying to keep this whipped up.

nah m8 it's been tabled until after the 4th

McConnell really wanted to jam it through and dump it into the House's lap but Trump opened his fat mouth and tanked it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Sample Goop names:
Sun Potion
Power Dust
Sex Dust
Spirit Dust

Sample Infowars names:
Silver Bullet
Brain Force Plus
Super Male Vitality

Bullshit diet supplements and magic powders are the one place horseshoe theory works.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

quit bragging about ur good memory

about my what now

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Annual Prophet posted:

hopefully nk will build a functioning icbm soon

i would be easier for them to build a cruise missile

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

gonna be sexytime in Hamburg :pervert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fits my needs posted:

Nah, he'll just give Putin-san a sloppy blowjob

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Addamere posted:

i honestly dont want to meet the many people who were ok with trump up until he called this particular woman dumb and ugly or whatever he said to that effect so i will take npr word for it and go about my day

grabbing 'em by the pussy and calling for the execution of innocent black men railroaded by the justice system is a-okay, but a twitter insult about an idiot talking head Goes Too Far

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chokes McGee posted:

nah m8 it's been tabled until after the 4th

McConnell really wanted to jam it through and dump it into the House's lap but Trump opened his fat mouth and tanked it

how trump sabotage senate bill

is trump secretly obama??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

*comes up to you with a skateboard baseball cap backwards*

check this out, I call it jeb

*fidget spinner slides out of butt and thuds onto floor* :staredog:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

never show kindness to Ohio

not even once

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
"I don't even know how to use a semicolon to this day; I use a comma every time. And you know what? If I email somebody and they get upset about me using a comma instead of a semicolon, that's not a person I want to work with anyway. And that's how you weed people out of your life. ."

-hannibal buress

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hell same

what's cumshitter up to these days, anyway

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

about my what now

hahahaHahahaAAHahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQHQHQHQH

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

cashews.exe

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

they're rewriting it to hopefully get the votes they lost and hope to have something to submit by Friday to the cbo

then it's two weeks to wait on a score for the new bill

the whole thing is been a complete disaster since the initial rollout of the senate bill, it was supposed to. e passed by the end of this week lmao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

grabbing 'em by the pussy and calling for the execution of innocent black men railroaded by the justice system is a-okay, but a twitter insult about an idiot talking head Goes Too Far

well you see grabbing them by the pussy is fine and all because they consent to it because he is a big strong daddy and who would not consent to being manhandled by a big strong daddy ps no homo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HILLARY'S STOP MODI PLAN

*random Indian Congress Party figure next to Hillary*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

"one of his most vitriolic insults"

do they rank that up there with calling all mexicans rapists? or saying the central park five should be murdered (for no reason)? or that muslims should be banned? or that his political opponent should be killed (twice)? or that he was going to "spill the beans" on heidi cruz???

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

hell same

what's cumshitter up to these days, anyway

It's funny because DeRay McKesson is "has his own personalized SquareCash card" level of liberal

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Chokes McGee posted:

I wonder if the republicans would be so up in arms if it was, say, Maddow instead of Mika

hmm :thunk:

Maddow is still white, so maybe.

If it's someone like, say, Beyonce, then there wouldn't be a peep from the GOP.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Nichael posted:

The day that Jeb! became Jeb. really will live on forever in the memory of this nation. Where were you on the day of Jeb.?

I still have the vivid memory of seeing the "Please Clap" vid for the first time and gathering some coworkers together to laugh at it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lol at this poor who can't spring for the bathtub full of Blue Label

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i can't imagine a scenario in which JEB! would ever win another primary, let alone general election. maybe in a race for a senatorial seat?

• Locked thread