Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Robert Analog posted:

I've been listening to ebbtg today and like it more than when it first came out there's my hot take
same, it's been growing on me, but I do finally have to get face to face with the idea that Young thug put out an album that isn't potentially his best one yet
it's hard
I blame Drake that conventional fucker basic bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Robert Analog posted:

I've been listening to ebbtg today and like it more than when it first came out there's my hot take

been having the opposite effect, I skip to the 3-4 tracks I like already

however

i've been listening to Jeffrey more

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

HorseRenoir posted:

denzel curry is pretty aggressive, his production is more trap-sounding though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJPf8rMaab4

yeah, this is p close but that production really makes it for me

where are my party jam sewer raps :'(

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

In the 90s lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mlybirthday

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:siren: Calvin Harris leaked :siren:

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Final Fart Buttball posted:

that song owns. someone take the intro 4 lines to it and put a beat from a t-pain song behind it. Goon Project.

Did this guy predict Lost in the World in a 2009 phiz thread

Is Kanye West Final Fart Buttball

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Princeps32 posted:

been having the opposite effect, I skip to the 3-4 tracks I like already

however

i've been listening to Jeffrey more

I always end up listening to I'm up and going back the leaks

Pacifier is my favorite young thug song by far

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
FYI for the thug show tonight he goes on at 9:15. Gunna Duke and Keyyz are opening

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
EBBTG is incredible and the more I listen to it the more I love it. I've basically had it on repeat and even though I really like the new 2 chainz and BFT they barely ever get a spin

Also new Calvin Harris is officially out here in Australia: https://itun.es/au/3_UIjb

Giving it the Friday morning gym test right now

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I think it's too funky for the gym. Great driving music.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

yeah, this is p close but that production really makes it for me

where are my party jam sewer raps :'(

Flatbush Zombies may be close to what you're looking for from something contemporary. Some of Mr. Mfn Exquire's stuff as well.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
This Calvin Harris album is great music for driving around during the summer.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:discourse:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Also pro tip: delete the Nicki track from your Funk Wav albums, it sticks it like a sore thumb compared to the rest. I say this as a Nicki fan, it's a stinker.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Exciting feature list but there's no way in hell I'm subscribing to tidal for a jay z album

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

bows1 posted:

FYI for the thug show tonight he goes on at 9:15. Gunna Duke and Keyyz are opening

ugh i'm thinking of not going to this on the grounds that gently caress Terminal 5

at least I know I can leave here at like 8 and get there at 9 and not miss anything but, uh, a decent viewing angle

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

lmao that is the fakest poo poo ever.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
EXCLUSIVELY ON
artifacted jpegs

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I dunno guys I love Beautiful Thugger Girls....current fav track is Tomorrow Til Infinity.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Also pro tip: delete the Nicki track from your Funk Wav albums, it sticks it like a sore thumb compared to the rest. I say this as a Nicki fan, it's a stinker.

Gotta agree with this. It's not that great of a song.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/21savage/status/880553537775652866

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
https://twitter.com/dvsblast/status/880559504466653186

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Yooo that's wild that he got somehoodlum to do the artwork for him.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Legit the album I've been looking forward to all year

Also new Tyler w Rocky, it's quite fun.

https://youtu.be/FUXX55WqYZs

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
And smashing amber rose. Issa good time to be 21

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://twitter.com/aboynamedandy/status/872233669347479552

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs

temple fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jun 30, 2017

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Apparently if you're not already a tidal member and you don't sign up before midnight or some poo poo you'll need to also sign up to Sprint to hear it

Hahahah Jesus Christ what the gently caress?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Who even gives that many fucks about a jay z album in 2017
If the motherfucker hand delivered that poo poo to me personally there'd still only be like a 30% chance I'd listen to it

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Punkin Spunkin posted:

If the motherfucker hand delivered that poo poo to me personally there'd still only be like a 30% chance I'd listen to it

For real

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://soundcloud.com/lifeofdesiigner/liife-feat-gucci-mane

Fuuture(ft Gucci.)

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

F U C K Y O U B I T C H

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

There are artists who have 100% of my respect. Jay Z is one of them.

I don't care how hit or miss their work has been recently. I will always be down to listen to a Jay Z album.

I liked probably about half of MCHG. And will probably have a couple of songs on 4:44 I will gently caress with.

I'm not expecting greatness or anything, but Jay Z is a legend in the game and that alone will get him a couple of spins.

Like I haven't hosed with a Wayne project in loving years and years, but I will always give it at least one spin. Ditto with Jeezy.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jun 30, 2017

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Dexo posted:

I don't care how hit or miss their work has been recently. I will always be down to listen to a Jay Z album.

I liked probably about half of MCHG. And will probably have a couple of songs on 4:44 I will gently caress with.

I'm not expecting greatness or anything, but Jay Z is a legend in the game and that alone will get him a couple of spins.
lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i respect what he accomplished around his music but the music itself is usually a skip for me

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
very bold of Jay Z to make his new album a PirateBay exclusive

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Dexo posted:

Like I haven't hosed with a Wayne project in loving years and years, but I will always give it at least one spin. Ditto with Jeezy.

This is true.

HorseRenoir posted:

very bold of Jay Z to make his new album a PirateBay exclusive

This is also true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Y'all should be here