Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

yeah see i love that kid he owns

big pair of ed balls on that one

deadgoon has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

hahaha you'll see that people will see the ahca is a bad deal and not take it checkmate libs

haha, yeah that was a dumb angle to take but mnuchin gonna mnuchin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

somethingawful forums shitposting/shitreading has replaced hundreds of books being read instead

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh come on. Next you're going to tell us Mike Pence wasn't hosed by a horse.

The dude literally tweeted that his insides were greedy for horse outsides

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I miss all of this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Maybe I'm a little more sensitive to these things at the moment since I just got married, but that bride looks significantly less happy than anyone else in the photo.

I mean even Pence, who rarely can managed an unforced smile except when he's down to the horse barn, is beaming more than she is.

Trump.

She did probably have to take 10000000 photos for that wedding.

edit: but yeah also she's married to that munchin guy now.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

How much VC funding did they get?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

wedding planners are evil

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

i wonder if anyone has told turnp about primae noctis since elected

boy i hope not :ohdear:

he sure likes showing up at weddings on his properties, I think he's been told

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

deadgoon posted:

are rapes good now is that the consensus

remember when this broke bitchell's brain

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/784533473264562176

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

fits my needs posted:

has anyone made a decorum smilie yet

:qq:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

how do you explain the stitches in his butthole then?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

And she's marrying Edward W. Munster.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I usually go with rape, even prison rape, is pretty hosed up and bad, but it happened to Dylann Roof so its good in this case

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*in extremely billionaire fat cat voice* "u know what the real problem is? people slightly less rich than me"

NO DELAY NO DELAY UR THE DELAY

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oh yeas, reminds me of this:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

give trump the hand beezy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

okay, now I'm curious, why the gently caress do people love Wawa so much

there's other grocery stores like it and no one gives two shits about them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Billy boy has fallen into the classic liberal trap of believing consent is a real thing

e - mine was better it had pictures

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey he just got married cut him some slack!

thought that was hollande for a sec

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Maybe I'm a little more sensitive to these things at the moment since I just got married, but that bride looks significantly less happy than anyone else in the photo.
obv shes tired of pics and wanna get to the open bar

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

OatmealRaisin posted:

how do you explain the stitches in his butthole then?

episiotomy from birthing 5 golden manbabbies

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

oh yeas, reminds me of this:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

That was the weirdest moment for me. Because I was like, "I think I agree with Rush. But only his words. His tone is telling me this is somehow bad. But read on paper...yeah, that's all correct and fine and good."

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

People used to come to America because "I'm smart + land of opportunity!" but more and more they're saying "poo poo, I mean, they speak English in Canada"

quote:

Afterward, the imam told the group that, if they were fearful, maybe they should consider moving to Canada. Razvi was taken aback, though he understood the appeal. A decade earlier, he had visited Toronto and run into the man who had abandoned his barbershop. “He had a house, his own business. He had everything happening for him,” Razvi recalled. “He’s, like, ‘I’m living the American Dream—in Canada!’ ” Razvi’s brother D.C., who runs a store across the street from Punjab Grocery, heard people talking about moving to Canada every day. “Nobody has actually done it,” he said. “But everyone is preparing.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/06/26/fighting-for-the-immigrants-of-little-pakistan

Just to harp on a particular point, the exact countries that US foreign policy hosed up so hard are the ones mentioned in this ban, and the people trying to flee the maelstorm of insanity and mass death to be told no by the US is the biggest abdication for a mess that we are at least partially responsible for, jesus christ.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/880436215798956033

So far, we wake up every day to the sound of Peepaw yelling at the TV, and we sit here exchanging pained glances and soft little jokes about how he’s really on a tear today and here we go, and we close our eyes and wait for the snake dream. Oh, that feeling of sliding down, down, down into the snake’s warm gullet as the air closes around us and all becomes silence.

PEEPAW

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Billy boy has fallen into the classic liberal trap of believing consent is a real thing

lol I remember where I was when I heard him actually speak these words on the radio

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hmmm nope i'm gonna draw the line at "prison rape" for "things that nazis deserve"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

:agreed:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Haven't Twitter accounts been banned for far less?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

hmmm nope i'm gonna draw the line at "prison rape" for "things that nazis deserve"

Because it should never even come up because it's straight to the gallows for them?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is it hard to poop with 15 stitches in ur rectum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LOL munchin was 5 years out of Yale when his new wife was born.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

superstar

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Weeping Wound posted:

okay, now I'm curious, why the gently caress do people love Wawa so much

there's other grocery stores like it and no one gives two shits about them
i know right notch filters are more fun than bandpass in my book

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
"Consent is the magic key."

Getting into the mind that interprets this as a huge own of the left... it's... it hurts

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

horsey ride
m'laday

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

it was. I fully support and endorse your better post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/NuccioRyan/status/880468019394334720

:thunk:

• Locked thread