Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

WeAreTheRomans posted:

WH Spokeswoman: "Only God Can Judge Me"

If you can't handle her at her worst, you don't deserve her at her best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
perfect in every way dot gif

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/880500237860818946

also this is pinned on her twitpage and is uh, quite a thing to look at

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/855938996228288512

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Ol Standard Retard posted:

if this is an assassination joke I'm lovin it lmao :golfclap:

Yeah. It was anarchy at the Pan Am Expo after McKinley was shot.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Sometimes I wonder if Trump himself knows how much he's making GBS threads the bed at this job. Like, I know: textbook narcissist and all of that. But I mean, I get freaked out when I have to operate an unfamiliar printer. My dude is supremely out of his depth as leader of the free world. I just wonder if it... registers. Especially with him being such media consumer. He has to know the public at large sees him as a giant donk, right?

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Fart City posted:

Sometimes I wonder if Trump himself knows how much he's making GBS threads the bed at this job. Like, I know: textbook narcissist and all of that. But I mean, I get freaked out when I have to operate an unfamiliar printer. My dude is supremely out of his depth as leader of the free world. I just wonder if it... registers. Especially with him being such media consumer. He has to know the public at large sees him as a giant donk, right?

he is physiologically incapable of understanding that anything he does is wrong or incorrect. his brain prevents him from admitting mistakes, even to himself.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/880504172390612994

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DreamShipWrecked posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/880496328907923456

I will never understand how Republican women can be so naive about what pressures they have in the worl-

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/880496638669844481

Someone's about to be invited to a "couldn't possibly be me alone" dinner for a pledge of loyalty and role modelling.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

skylined! posted:

he is physiologically incapable of understanding that anything he does is wrong or incorrect. his brain prevents him from admitting mistakes, even to himself.

Yeah but he's got to be aware on some level that he's getting less praise than he thinks he deserves. It's clearly getting to him. too many reports of screaming at people.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

I get this from a couple people I talk politics with occasionally as well. It's just another normal American day that ends in Y, and some people are just frothing at the mouth with irrational hatred. I mean, he's just a regular president, doing normal things that shouldn't make anyone upset! :shrug:

These are not fun people.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Fart City posted:

Nothing bad that happens is ever his fault. It's always someone being mean or unfair to him.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Reverand maynard posted:

John Adams. Him and Thomas Jefferson would most def have had a twitter flame war.

Jefferson didn't need Twitter, he and his buddies owned all the newspapers. John Adams would be yelling about FAKE NEWS and how we need THE SEDITION ACT TO MAINTAIN THE DIGNITY OF THE PRESIDENCY AND MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN.

You know, like he actually did. :v:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/880506470818865156

i wanna cry

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Wait what did Mika do to "deserve" Trump firing back? Was there something she said today to incur his wrath or is it just Trump pulling a target out his rear end?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Fart City posted:

I guess the point of narcissism is that you don't feel that way. Any time you feel doubt about yourself it translates into anger about other people doubting you. That's why he sees himself as a huge martyr. He's perfect but the media sees him as an idiot.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

DC Murderverse posted:

Wait what did Mika do to "deserve" Trump firing back? Was there something she said today to incur his wrath or is it just Trump pulling a target out his rear end?

Made fun of him on Morning Joe

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

DC Murderverse posted:

Say something mean about him while being a woman who's approval he really wants.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

this is still a thing btw

mueller is still a person who exists and is investigating trump

https://twitter.com/jessicaschulb/status/880507287332376577

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

mcmagic posted:

Nothing bad that happens is ever his fault. It's always someone being mean or unfair to him.

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A bunch of memorable, high energy trump quotes followed by a boring old white lady saying boring stuff in a low-pitched monotone.

Like it's a good ad in concept but the clinton part at the end just did not do its job at all.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Don't know if this has been shared yet, but can we get his account shut down for 24 hours?

https://twitter.com/SarahLSmith677/status/880420765400805376

Ritz On Toppa Ritz
Oct 14, 2006

You're not allowed to crumble unless I say so.

skylined! posted:

He is the equivalent of the spoiled child; the moment there is any modicum of resistance or challenge or a calling out of his actions he immediately throws a temper tantrum and then his parents (or supporters in this case) coddle him and console him thereby teaching the spoiled child that he isn't doing anything wrong.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

A bunch of memorable, high energy trump quotes followed by a boring old white lady saying boring stuff in a low-pitched monotone.

Like it's a good ad in concept but the clinton part at the end just did not do its job at all.

i think it worked fine. it's us who are broken.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Jaxyon posted:

George W played a hick as an act, including have a prop ranch where he did basically nothing but give reporters photo-ops.

His earlier career he talked much more like a college educated Junior Republican wonk. Which may have been also an act, but I don't actually think he was stupid.

That "prop ranch" is one of the best designed and equipped earthships/prepper homes in Texas. GW and family are NOT stupid, just evil.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

skylined! posted:

this is still a thing btw

mueller is still a person who exists and is investigating trump

https://twitter.com/jessicaschulb/status/880507287332376577

It's probably good that the investigation is just a low rumble in the background right now. It's not going to make any difference any time soon, and we have more immediate things to worry about, like tweets. I mean healthcare.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

BarbarianElephant posted:

I guess the point of narcissism is that you don't feel that way. Any time you feel doubt about yourself it translates into anger about other people doubting you. That's why he sees himself as a huge martyr. He's perfect but the media sees him as an idiot.

I suppose that's true, the martyr thing in particular. Somehow that makes his actions even more reprehensible to me, though. The idea that he could be sitting in the middle of a burning building, matches clutched in hand, and earnestly put the blame on the house for not being fireproof is just infuriating.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Don't know if this has been shared yet, but can we get his account shut down for 24 hours?

Man I really thought this was @dril for a minute.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
That Clinton ad displays how the democrats ad strategy needs to be completely reworked. People need a reason to vote FOR a candidate, a la Jeremy Corbyn.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Probably not. There is no way his account hasn't been inundated with abuse reports for the past year and Twitter has probably decided to just leave him alone because disciplining him will get them firebombed by death cultists.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

HappyHippo posted:

She's got another one:

https://twitter.com/lisamurkowski/status/880498050409484288

Unless I've missed one I think this is the first Republican senator to tweet @ him, although she made sure to tweet @potus and not his personal account

I'd like to ask Lisa Murkowski if she's happy that she will be remembered for being complicit in the McConnell Coup that stole a SCOTUS seat along with Trump.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nope. Twitter will never suspect Trump. He could live tweet his 5th Ave murder and it won't matter.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

haveblue posted:

Probably not. There is no way his account hasn't been inundated with abuse reports for the past year and Twitter has probably decided to just leave him alone because disciplining him will get them firebombed by death cultists.

Yeah there's a less than zero chance that any ban would go through for Trumps twitter.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Overwined posted:

I would laugh so loving hard if the Republican were so hell bent on passing something, anything that they ended up passing basically a verbatim ACA just so they themselves could stop saying "Obamacare", as if their hate is the only thing that's important to Americans. Honestly, if they passed a bill that simply renamed the ACA an nothing else, I would support it without question and I even think the ACA is deeply flawed.

This is literally the best case scenario that isn't "the Democrats somehow take the Senate in 2018 and get Donald Trump to rubberstamp single payer by telling him, surprisingly correctly, that it will be his legacy of greatness in the history books after he gets impeached for light treason".

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/880510721108430848

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

haveblue posted:

Twofer

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Fart City posted:

Spicey was at least fun. RIP, Sean. We miss you.

(sound of taps being played by farts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDun4_sLiM

Huh

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

what

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

BarbarianElephant posted:

Why would it be crazy for hardcore Christians to want to read the Old Testament in the original language?
It's not really but theologically you don't especially need to. The Old Testament is about God's covenant with the Jews. His covenant with Christians supersedes that, so to Christians things like not eating pork or shellfish, or not wearing blended fibers, are meaningless. Christians should really be studying Ancient Greek to read the New Testament but of course nobody gets killed in that until the Book of Revelation and that's already covered by The Late Great Planet Earth so why bother.

Protesters need to bring a portable guillotine and some watermelons

Not because of this though, guillotining watermelons looks amazing.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
now trump is talking about how he didn't get any protests for approving the dakota pipeline

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

He's coming unglued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He's a like a Pokemon.

• Locked thread