Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

babypolis posted:

meanwhile the russia poo poo will go absolutely nowhere as long as something on the level of the piss tape doesnt come out, because the whole issue is a bunch of shady business deals and conjecture that no actual voter is going to grasp, much less care about
Tell that to President Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Or Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

i mean the democrats are totally using russia as a scapegoat but russia collusion is still an actual thing that happened and needs to be addressed

but my single issue is more important than your single issue :qq:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Reminder: I can still tell you the best joke in any Frasier episode just by the episode title and season number

the one where Niles takes over Frasier's show

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

babypolis posted:

except the dems now dont have to correct any of their shittyness and can carry on as normal becasue hillarys humiliating defeat wasnt her fault, it was RUSSIA

meanwhile the russia poo poo will go absolutely nowhere as long as something on the level of the piss tape doesnt come out, because the whole issue is a bunch of shady business deals and conjecture that no actual voter is going to grasp, much less care about

who gives a poo poo. hes already a massive piece of poo poo who deserves death as far as i am concerned. the whole thing is a red herring that wont lead anywhere good

Hate to break this to you but the Dems wouldn't be fixing their poo poo if the Russia stuff was never a thing. Work with what ya got.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SKULL.GIF posted:

Season 3 "Police Story"

niles hits his boner on a bottle of rare sherry and breaks it when daphne mentions how she used to do something back in england but with some sexy element to it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Paul Ryan is going to swirlie this nerd with his big rear end arms and tiny little legs

I think you're forgetting a man who goes by the title of

*gong*

IRON STACHE

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Todays shitshow means that the Friday Tweets will be extra juicy and nice and thick

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao can we talk about Greta again for a second. i never had to suffer through her show but god drat those commercials talking about HAVING REAL CONVERSATIONS WITH REAL PEOPLE

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

except the dems now dont have to correct any of their shittyness and can carry on as normal becasue hillarys humiliating defeat wasnt her fault, it was RUSSIA

i mean did you think the dems were going to correct their shittiness even without the russia investigation. getting dems to not suck will take consistent aggressive primarying by progressives, they wont magically become good if russia doesn't exist.

also you're talking like the russia poo poo is just smoke and mirriors when there's like mountains of evidence up to and including the gop talking about how trump is totally in bed with the russians on tape

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

babypolis posted:

yes and no

the dems are convinced they can continue on as usual but on the ground there's literally hundreds of grassroots dems sprouting up to run for local/state seats, and there's a massive loving chunk of the democrat voting base that are super hungry for real leftism instead of plastic veneer covering corporatism

if the democrats do manage to retake control of the government they will still have to do something to deal with the Bernie segment of their voting base or there's going to be a breakaway. that's ignoring that there's a real chance that the current leadership gets replaced by people more left than them

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Montasque posted:

Judging from the red marks on Hannity's knuckles he's punching wrong and if he made contact with a hard surface he will break his hand.

I drunkenly broke my hand after a Christmas party this year doing exactly that to a tree

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

including the gop talking about how trump is totally in bed with the russians on tape

I'm still amazed that Paul Ryan swearing everyone to secrecy about Trump being on Putin's payroll didn't last longer than a single news cycle

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

brugroffil posted:

Terminal case of cucked

makes sense

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock posted:

i mean the democrats are totally using russia as a scapegoat but russia collusion is still an actual thing that happened and needs to be addressed

ACTUALLY RUSSIA IS GREAT THEY HATE THE CAPITALIST AMERICAN PIGDOGS AND THHYAGFMNVMVDASMFVMVBFLESGSLPISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

lmao can we talk about Greta again for a second. i never had to suffer through her show but god drat those commercials talking about HAVING REAL CONVERSATIONS WITH REAL PEOPLE

I hope they fire Hugh during a commercial break on his first episode.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Catching up

What's wrong with suckabees face?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please post why YOU think greta van susteren sucks.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

shes bad

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Catching up

eyes too close together, also not horizontal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
look at what forward thinking city planning you could've done guys, china's poo poo air in one of it's worst air polluted cities was halved in the last 4 years thanks to government supported private solutions:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQXLONrCF4

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

he's not wrong, America's violent thrashing in response to Russia pulling the tail is doing more damage to ourselves than Russia actually is

The thing about cyberwafare is that it's just an extension of espionage which is a thing that the Russians are actually good at but at the same time it takes a mark to pull it off. The GOP is the mark of their dreams.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Catching up

It's a super ugly family, inside and out

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Rah! posted:

ACTUALLY RUSSIA IS GREAT THEY HATE THE CAPITALIST AMERICAN PIGDOGS AND THHYAGFMNVMVDASMFVMVBFLESGSLPISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
(russia is hypercapitalist, enough so that it's a total kleptocracy and effectively a fiefdom with the literal loving regressive tax that literally lowers to 0% once you have enough rubles, namely billions)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

she had a long tenure at Fox News

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Does he have a CCL for those fists??!!

I think you're trying to say CQC and yes.

Everytime he specs a tango without the proper belt deference, his mind goes into a real world quick time event.

Can he press 911 before the perp walks away, only button mashing will help!!!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

look at what forward thinking city planning you could've done guys, china's poo poo air in one of it's worst air polluted cities was halved in the last 4 years thanks to government supported private solutions:-

there's a reason why i keep saying germany and china will become the new hegemony

they aren't completely retarded

just mostly

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Hmm let's commission a study to see what the most inoffensive positions in the state are that's kind of like having a platform right

dude looks like kirby with a wig

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a super ugly family, inside and out

im glad we zeroed in on the important points to criticize about the huckabee family

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

Van Susteren and her husband are members of the Church of Scientology.[19][22]

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hate to break this to you but the Dems wouldn't be fixing their poo poo if the Russia stuff was never a thing. Work with what ya got.

i feel like one of the worst electoral defeats in american history would put some pressure on even these shameless hacks

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

(russia is hypercapitalist, enough so that it's a total kleptocracy and effectively a fiefdom with the literal loving regressive tax that literally lowers to 0% once you have enough rubles, namely billions)

FAKE

there was a funny young man on RT news who said the bad dems suck, so how could russia be bad guys

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

babypolis posted:

i feel like one of the worst electoral defeats in american history would put some pressure on even these shameless hacks

Nah, you underestimate their badness.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

log off of Twitter, Baloogan!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

you should take any metrics that china announces with a grain of salt

china is one of the most, if not the most, fraudulent countries on this planet

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol airsoft

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mister magpie posted:

im glad we zeroed in on the important points to criticize about the huckabee family

They're so loving ugly, dude

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:thunk:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

eonwe posted:

shes bad

she defended ailes

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Reminder: I can still tell you the best joke in any Frasier episode just by the episode title and season number

I was asking about this late the other night but nobody could recall who the poster was and I couldn't find your old posts in search. it's some extremely good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

They're so loving ugly, dude

mike huckabee's extremely firm grasp on the forepaw of his dog

• Locked thread