Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's been so long since I said this.

Sever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Uterine Lineup posted:

Which one of you lives in Georgia with an abusive girlfriend?

....Fiz?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Guarantee you she's a 10, otherwise why would you deal with that non-sense

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Uterine Lineup posted:

Which one of you lives in Georgia with an abusive girlfriend?

:sever:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm going to loving kill these sellers.

They keep adjusting the rent back which keeps adjusting our loan paperwork which keeps pushing back us signing it which causes them to adjust their rent back because the escrow isnt closed yet because we haven't signed the loan paperwork yet because it keeps getting adjusted because they keep changing their rent back

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eli Wiggum posted:

Guarantee you she's a 10, otherwise why would you deal with that non-sense

Nurses frequently have in depth knowledge of anatomy and give zero fucks about body fluids

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hey cool the sellers accepted our offer on the house

THE EHUD FAMILY IS ON THE MOVE!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

The number of wrestlers going into stand up comedy is bizarre

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

hey cool the sellers accepted our offer on the house

THE EHUD FAMILY IS ON THE MOVE!!

Congrats! Spoeank probably hates you but congrats anyway! :v:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Pool or no pool

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Pool or no pool

No pool. I was 50/50 on it and Mrs. Ehud wasn't into the idea at all so it just didn't make sense.

But it has a two car garage and two car parking pad. I'm so excited to have a proper spot to do car things.

weird Asian candy posted:

Congrats! Spoeank probably hates you but congrats anyway! :v:

thanks!!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

No pool. I was 50/50 on it and Mrs. Ehud wasn't into the idea at all so it just didn't make sense.

But it has a two car garage and two car parking pad. I'm so excited to have a proper spot to do car things.

thanks!!

Did you already post the specs? ie square feet, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc?

I'm excited for you! I can't wait to move into ours next year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So jealous people can buy houses.

/socal

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/880571465023856641

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

All these people buying houses and I'm like gently caress yeah single life bachelor condo in San Diego

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm so lonely

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Congrats Ehud

Somehow that's not the hard part if you're buying from loving MORONS

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Hello I just got an offer accepted on a house HOLY poo poo WHAT

This is in the Bay Area I feel so fraudulent

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grats on your $1.5 million 800 sq ft studio

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

By the way the hidden fees of buying a house aren't closing costs it's filling out your new home with poo poo.

Dropping 4k on a fridge and washer/dryer and the hookup equipment :stonk:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Seattle area is pretty bad too. $500k gets you a patch of land with a shed.

Also, I'm stuck at the airport because my flight somehow got delayed. Thanks, Alaska!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

seiferguy posted:

The Seattle area is pretty bad too. $500k gets you a patch of land with a shed.

Also, I'm stuck at the airport because my flight somehow got delayed. Thanks, Alaska!

It's nothing compared to San Fran trust me

I thought Toronto was bad. And it truly is. But holy lord San Fran

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-living-calculator/compare/seattle-vs-san-francisco

I would've never guessed that bad tho holy god

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

kiimo posted:

So jealous people can buy houses.

/socal

Like a Dust Bowl generation burying cash in their backyard I am far too terrified to buy property.

*Ignore my owning a stock portfolio*

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy posted:

Did you already post the specs? ie square feet, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc?

I'm excited for you! I can't wait to move into ours next year.

new house is a 1968 tri level 2548 sq ft, 4 bed, 3 bath on half an acre

93 year old lady just moved out. She maintained it meticulously. We're redoing the kitchen, bath and floors. It's gonna be awesome when it's done :coolfish:

currently in 1200 sq ft that is laid out horribly, can't wait to move

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've basically come to terms that I'm not going to buy a decent house until we can afford 1.3m

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
My goal is to have enough money to buy a house in Inglewood right before it's completely gentrified and I can't afford it anymore.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Lol check Zillow for San Francisco

It's incredible

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Uterine Lineup posted:

My goal is to have enough money to buy a house in Inglewood right before it's completely gentrified and I can't afford it anymore.

Better hurry before those two new stadiums get built

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

Spoeank posted:

Grats on your $1.5 million 800 sq ft studio

The house is only like 775 square feet but the backyard is huge plus 1 car attached plus 2 car detached. 455k lololol kill me

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mentioned this before but my friend (air traffic control at LAX) bought a triplex in Inglewood about two years ago. When the Rams/Raiders were coming the news was that his property value was going to increase if the Rams came and decrease if the Raiders came haha.

His value has gone up enough to buy another property in Sherman Oaks already and I'm wildly jealous.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ehud posted:

new house is a 1968 tri level 2548 sq ft, 4 bed, 3 bath on half an acre

93 year old lady just moved out. She maintained it meticulously. We're redoing the kitchen, bath and floors. It's gonna be awesome when it's done :coolfish:

currently in 1200 sq ft that is laid out horribly, can't wait to move

Kick rear end! When is the goon housewarming party? I'm going to get you a Dolphinized squat rack :smug:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I bought my Bay Area foreclosed house in December 2009. Right now there's a house on my block with basically the same floorplan, identical build date, etc. listing for just over double what I paid for my house. I don't think it's quite going to get that price but if it does, it implies I've doubled my money in 7.5 years.

My house is still less than half what it'd cost in San Francisco proper, and probably less than two thirds what it'd cost anywhere on the peninsula. House prices here are truly insane and if I hadn't gotten this deal I think I'd be priced out entirely - including rent, like, we'd just have to leave the bay area unless we were willing to live in a shoebox.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I got a nice cast iron skillet as a wedding present. Anyone have recommendations for a handle grip? Silicon or cloth?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The best cast iron grip is Being A loving Man About It And Letting It Sear Your Flesh

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Ehud, I'm really mad that we can't have the TFF Pool Party at your house. :argh:

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 30, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

swickles posted:

I got a nice cast iron skillet as a wedding present. Anyone have recommendations for a handle grip? Silicon or cloth?

I prefer cloth potholders.

Also for all you new homeowners here is the Homeownership: Do you even grill? thread in BFC.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

swickles posted:

Wouldn't any sort of handle gently caress up your ability to transfer from stovetop to oven?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm going to charm a rich European tourist and live as her boy toy

on my dreams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nbc4i/status/880560512492285953

• Locked thread