Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I have a stupidly huge version of the frog left over from the Photoshop Phriday thread.

We need a "Weird poo poo that should be on a t-shirt" thread.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax I looked at the forntpage and WTF D&D!? is still one of the main buttons. The most recent update to that series was three years ago man. Dunno what direction you wanna take that.

E: actually 50% of the main buttons up there are several years out of date

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

We need a "Weird poo poo that should be on a t-shirt" thread.

I believe this is that thread.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm not kidding I'd pay up to $40 or so for a listen bub america deseeved 9/11 fake big dog shirt

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Lowtax make edibles

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
I'd buy a Something Awful bottle opener similar to the one portrayed in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ci8h_CTeJE

I'd tell my clergy about it too.

or just a bottle opener that said 'dirty white boy'

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
What a beautiful exercise of futility

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Imagine how much money this would have made in GBS 5 years ago.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Ten maybe.

Disappointing Dollhouse
Dec 11, 2004
gorkagorkagorka
Bring back moofwear. I'd buy the poo poo out of a moof shirt or two.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Bootleg SA garbage already exists. I mean, any child with a cafepress account can put barnaclejim.jpg on a tshirt for $12. loving mattybraps has merchandise but Something Awful does not.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

it was getting a little depressing in here so thanks for bringing up moofwear. i miss moof

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Please bring back the two -pack bumper sticker, one was black with the somethingawful logo with grenade and the other was white and said "the internet makes you stupid"/ Looked great on my Kia Sephia back in the day

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

its all nice on rice posted:

A shirt with The Something Awful phrase "The Internet Makes You Stupid" with the "stupid" part on the back.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Grenade logo that just says I am protected on the front. It will be confusing for everyone else and like the 2 goons who actual leave the house might see you one day and be like nice shirt.. and you will then ask them if they have stairs in their house they will be like what.. and you will walk away sad..

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i once knew someone with a Something Awful: The Internet Makes You Stupid license plate frame on there car and they happened to one day drive said car into the side of a MBTA bus

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:grovertoot: stickers for my toolbox and PPE at work

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

An embossing :grovertoot: engineering inspection approval stamp

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

would absolutely buy an sa bumper sticker

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Honk if you're goony

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

Honk if you're goony

Honk if im gay

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Get Febreeze to make a TFF or SAS logo shirt.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
honk

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lowtax posted:

Hello forum user peoples, a few months ago some folks were asking if / when merchandise would return, and since I'm totally flakey and non-committal to essentially every aspect of everything in my life, I did not reply. However, I did fill out an application to be a merchant on Amazon, and guess what?

That's right, now I am authorized to sell "Imagine Your Design Here" t-shirts! Or ones that have a totally different design! Who knows!

Regardless, what kind of merchandise / designs are any of you interested in? It appears as if I'm limited to t-shirts right now, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys want and I'll work on the art and upload it!

Hooray!

Well, what's happening here besides a circle jerk of 500 posters?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Burt Sexual posted:

Well, what's happening here besides a circle jerk of 500 posters?

You too good for a good, old fashioned, 500 person strong circle jerk?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
M O D S
K N E W

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
When is this happening? I need a new t-shirt...

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You thought there would be more than posting an OP and loving off for a week+ (possibly forever)? Goons never learn will they smh...

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i like that posted:

You thought there would be more than posting an OP and loving off for a week+ (possibly forever)? Goons never learn will they smh...

i was considering compiling all the times lowtax said he was back in a single thread but that seems like the worst type of archaeology, like digging through a fresh latrine into a mine of slightly older latrines

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Macasaurus posted:

i was considering compiling all the times lowtax said he was back in a single thread but that seems like the worst type of archaeology, like digging through a fresh latrine into a mine of slightly older latrines

FOOLS

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i hope after trump restores the dignity of the coal miners he takes on the task of helping all of us out of work latrine miners...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Screen printing shirts in a lot of work you have to get the rig all set up and the dyes just right it's not like dusting crops boy

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
a t-shirt with one of the 9/11 towers exploding and the caption "watch bush start a loving war"

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Don't make burgerpug t-shirts. Out of context, or as an artistic rendering, it just looks like a canine Al Jolson.

Someone sold :frogout: t-shirts in the thread where we found the video the frog came from. They were pretty popular, and I still wear mine often. It's not so obviously SA-related that it screams "website merch," and it's just weird enough to draw comments/compliments without being offensive to wear in public.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

a t-shirt with one of the 9/11 towers exploding and the caption "watch bush start a loving war"

Except with no caption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

I would buy this so fast

• Locked thread