Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So I started playing a few days ago, and who do I have to kill for a R/SR/etc Isabella?

Also, I thought that with like a decade of rhythm game experience I could handle Hard. I was wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The SIF-only cast is relegated to N rarity only cards.

For now. We'll see what happens with Perfect Dream Project.

Nbd, just gotta practice. Continuing from the assumption that you're on SIF, you can check the first post of the topic for player IDs you can add to your friends list! (You can send me a request but I can't accept because I'm out of free slots, unofrtunately.)

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

graybook posted:

Nbd, just gotta practice. Continuing from the assumption that you're on SIF, you can check the first post of the topic for player IDs you can add to your friends list! (You can send me a request but I can't accept because I'm out of free slots, unofrtunately.)

Same wrt Friends List slots.

I was terrible at this game when I started like a year or so ago, couldn't do Hard songs at all. Now Expert songs are no real problem (except for the really hard ones like Step! Zero to One and Strawberry Trapper, but that's probably because I have no SR healer idols on my Aqours Cool team). Just keep at it.

Also, that limited time scout set promo they were running this past week got me another UR, let me idolize my one Muse non-promo. Nico Nico Nozomi has become bikini Nozo. Not gonna complain.

Now to get my YohaMari event on. Just glad I got a free LP refresh with my recent level up for climbing that points ladder. Now I just gotta keep to the middle of my tier to get Mari, really glad they expanded the tiers when they folded the Taiwanese server into EN.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I wish they'd expanded t1 a little more than a measly 100 places. Ah well, we'll see if they keep adjusting at all in the future.

Congrats on the idolization!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

E-flat posted:

Dammit, Maki....

I 'm not Happy Where I Am without you my by side....! :negative:

at least I have enough UR seals to buy in her the shop now, when she comes 'round....

That's a good Pana, but an even better Nozo! No need to be sad with this outcome! Even as an avid Maki fan, one must still be able to enjoy when other idols come to visit.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

graybook posted:

I wish they'd expanded t1 a little more than a measly 100 places. Ah well, we'll see if they keep adjusting at all in the future.

Congrats on the idolization!

For real. +100 for each new server. Great choices there.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/skyblue1269/status/879956047330328576

6% ssr drops start tomorrow

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

You can't just post the Theater Days icon, and not post Theater Days, the hot new 'you can't play this game yet' app

https://twitter.com/misaki_aoba/status/879944353208074243

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
Looking forward to awkwardly fumbling around a whole new set of menus, and nodding along to dialogue I have no hopes of understanding.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Looking forward to hoping the sysreqs inexplicably drop, like that time vine required an iphone 6 for a week for no reason.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

many girls are fail, for example mitsuru

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
CINFES with new boost rates!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
DIe.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
My four gets, in action, ready to pounce

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Decided to buy new outfits for my idols. Got a Kozue outta the deal.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Let's talk about the really important gacha that I definitely didn't reroll 9 times for

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Rolled my 15k for Kaede. Got Yuka, Sae, Kaoru, and a dupe Karen. :(

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Let's talk about the really important gacha that I definitely didn't reroll 9 times for

loving zero reroll lucklords REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Only 288 more gachas (which I'm sure will also be dups) until scouty jewel o'clock.

At least I think that's what that says.

:negative:

I'm not sure what to think of 650 days…

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

loving zero reroll lucklords REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Though seriously, I didn't actually notice this until the 8th time, but I went Tsumugi-Mirai-Haruka-Kaoru-Tsumugi-Mirai-Haruka-Kaoru-Tsumugi and if the next one had been Mirai again I'm not sure what I would have done.

Zenostein posted:

Only 288 more gachas (which I'm sure will also be dups) until scouty jewel o'clock.

At least I think that's what that says.

The star shines turn into garbage that you can only buy items with at the end of the gacha period, so unless you're going to get spending in the near future they're not terribly useful.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yes, that sounds about right

:japan:

whats the most gacha emoticon

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

Zenostein posted:

whats the most gacha emoticon

:capitalism:

E: I found a new friend today. All you need to steal my heart is big brows, y'see.

FauxLeather fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jun 30, 2017

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hey yo cmon
https://twitter.com/deresute_eng/status/880679747747016704

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

million live got a long way to go to compete with that

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

Futaba Anzu posted:

hey yo cmon
This explains
https://twitter.com/UnityKong/status/880144352021954561

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

FauxLeather posted:

E: I found a new friend today. All you need to steal my heart is big brows, y'see.

Yeah, Miya's not bad. At least she's Visual, the good type. Also Angel, the good type.

Super No Vacancy posted:

million live got a long way to go to compete with that

This will tide me over until actual SSR Miki

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
but papa pols, the good type is Fairy. Iori and Roco can't both be wrong

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Gonna be honest, I was pretty torn by the new type split, but if I pretend Miki doesn't exist for some reason, Angel would probably still just about take it for me. Fairy second.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

also my code is VAYN82M5, theatre friends

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Miku I thought we were friends

Why you gotta do me like that

seriously I'm getting nonstop doubles in everything except mobamas. Which is a shame, I could use an sr mio…

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Also the wall is cute, but when i think 'rap and basketball courts covered in graffiti,' i sure as hell don't think 'tiny blonde girls in fluffy dresses'

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

Zenostein posted:

Also the wall is cute, but when i think 'rap and basketball courts covered in graffiti,' i sure as hell don't think 'tiny blonde girls in fluffy dresses'

I don't know what you're talking about, this is the most OG thing I've ever seen

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

polly pocket was the realest motherfucker

this is like the kidswear display in a department store. in the corner with the weird lighting and a fake brick wall

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yo yo, fifty percent off jeans at old navy

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's fresh to death

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

i want koume's spooky hi-tops

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Gotta cop Asuka's drop-crotch pants

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow that guy drew a gently caress,ed up chie

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

FauxLeather posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, this is the most OG thing I've ever seen

omg the colors are amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Do anzus have bananas on them?

Also I like the K U M hidden in KoUMe's hat

They are nicely intricate designs.