Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Wizchine posted:

Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I use White Tiger to solo clear it every week but mine is probably a bit more geared than yours. Just make sure to keep her 3 up for the invicibility and then the 5 and 1 to stun. Switch when you need to heal someone, it's not too tough and will get you that little extra a week which is helpful. You can pair her with black panther for the team up ability too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I finally finished the Xmens epic quest and lol Wolverine is lololol I didn't even upgrade him and he soloed the WB and SL stage 3.

He's the best.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

somehow i want kingpins gilded golf cart in this game

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

youll never drive that, shitlord

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.
Going to buy one last costume in this sale, I've bought S.Rodg's and Strange's. I super want Rhulk's Stache costume, holy hell it looks fantastic and apparently makes him top tier, bonus!

Kinda sad that my Iron Fist gray tracksuit isn't as good as netflix hobo, but I'm gonna skip that one for this round, Hulk-stache!

Finally getting used to the new stuff in-game, gotta adjust to actually managing energy now though, when I came back I had banked 3,100 energy before I left, finally ate through the last of that yesterday. Anyone else constantly full on inventory? Can I sell of all those 1 star booster gear things or are they good for something?

Also I used to be pretty good with Silk, Kingpin and Floki in Timeline, but now none of my guys can win, if I'm not at bottom tier all the T2s just demolish my guys. Haven't tried any WBs yet, but I did clear floor one of SL, T2 ticket from that is awesome.

Top of my roster:
Fister - T2, track suit costume has leveled up once.
Floki - 6/6/60, gears all 20 but one 19
Silk - 6/6/60, gears all 20 but one 19
Boltagoon (husbando...for now) - 6/6/60, 19 gears
Kingpin's Iron Man Cosplay - 6/6/60, 19 gears
Khamala - 6/6/60, 19 gears
S.Rodge - 6/4/60, 19 gears
Ronan - 6/4/60
Giant Man - 6/4/60
Hulkbuster - 6/1/60

Working on:
S. Rodge - Using daily bio selectors on maxing her now, have a T2 ticket ready. Think one of the epic quests wiped out my blue norn stash, damnit.
Daisy, War Machine and Ant Man - 5/5/55
Groot, Yellowjacket, Coulson, Warwolf, Storm - 5/0/55
Rhulk-stache - 3*, level 45. Is he available for bio selectors, keep forgetting to check? If so they'll start going to him next.
Strange - So far away, barely started his epic.
Wolvie - Same, a little over halfway through that epic I guess.
Mockingbird - 3*, level 50, slow going using her Special mission.
Cyclops (true husbando) - So far away, on the 5* Rogue quest now

Bird Law fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 29, 2017

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Ramadu posted:

The biggest annoyance right now is I am basically forced to t2 4 people to get jean. This is fine for people like me that have 30+ T2s and every character at 6* but for a new player it's kinda bullshit.

This Mkraan Crystal wall is some serious bullshit too.

Jean doesn't do anything for new players. New players need Strange, then Proxima (or vice versa), then Odin.

If you have Strange fully built, you're probably not a 'new player' by default. It's actually my biggest pet peeve that Jean literally does nothing for me except TL/BW, she doesn't even do an ABX day.

Agreed the crystals are bs

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Bird Law posted:

Going to buy one last costume in this sale, I've bought S.Rodg's and Strange's. I super want Rhulk's Stache costume, holy hell it looks fantastic and apparently makes him top tier, bonus!

Kinda sad that my Iron Fist gray tracksuit isn't as good as netflix hobo, but I'm gonna skip that one for this round, Hulk-stache!

Do you really not have the crystals for literally one of the top 3 costumes in the game? If I restarted my account it would be one of my first purchases

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

thechalkoutline posted:

Do you really not have the crystals for literally one of the top 3 costumes in the game? If I restarted my account it would be one of my first purchases

I've got 340 crystals and will have just enough for one more costume before the sale ends. Only real money I spend is on subs, nothing past that.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Ah ok, well uni sales are frequent, you should get it next time!

It gives a high DPS character full invulnerability uptime, so there isn't much he can't do.

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

thechalkoutline posted:

Ah ok, well uni sales are frequent, you should get it next time!

It gives a high DPS character full invulnerability uptime, so there isn't much he can't do.

Sweet, I knew it was good but not that good, definitely next time.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Ramadu posted:

Yeah, I use White Tiger to solo clear it every week but mine is probably a bit more geared than yours. Just make sure to keep her 3 up for the invicibility and then the 5 and 1 to stun. Switch when you need to heal someone, it's not too tough and will get you that little extra a week which is helpful. You can pair her with black panther for the team up ability too.

Working on Black Panther, too, and bought his costume upgrade yesterday. Got wiped on the Shadowlands, though - need to get my top 3 upgraded more.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Awesome video of T1 Doc Ock beating SL22. Wow, I never knew his dominance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6k5zvj/doctor_octopus_at_t1_can_actually_clear_floor_22/?st=J4IUFZLW&sh=c7ce79e1

Check that out.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I T2ed Beast today. Time to die, I have no choice but to relinquish my account to anybody while I bury myself alive.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, you all remember AZ LEEDO? You remember, the super whale. He spent probably up into the $10,000s on the game.

Well, AZ LEEDO ain't got poo poo on this guy.

Meet the guy with all characters T2, and all costumes Mythic. Oh, and ALL ISO sets on all chars are AWAKENED.

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/6k7pmb/this_person_has_all_uniforms_at_myth_and_all/

We are failing Netmarbu and need to spend our life savings already.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Friendly reminder to grab your weekly awards before 6pm pst(1 hour 15 minutes)

I assume I'm not the only one who takes them all at once

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Good call.

Also, TheraLex mentioned I should create a discord for us. So, I think I'm gonna create a discord for us.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Good call.

Also, TheraLex mentioned I should create a discord for us. So, I think I'm gonna create a discord for us.

Do it.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Tiny Chalupa posted:

goddamn it I knew I shouldn't have taken the trash out. If I had sat down two minutes earlier and I would have like 50 more energy than I do now. :smith:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Doc Ock dominance is real. Legitimately been thinking of T2ing him for the last week or two. He can just stunlock chumps in shadowland permanently if you have the positioning down.

Plus he has one of the more unique sets of animations and just looks cool.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren:

Yay I made a discord! I guess you get temporary links?

https://discord.gg/99ebqu

Everybody join up, save the channel and know we can all be besties in here!

This will be the official Marvel Future Fight Discord for goons.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Just a teaser.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

hey neat

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

hey neat

Holy cow.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao phys def

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao phys def

black dwarf is really scary

maybe jeans shoots physical damage fire idk

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
http://i.imgur.com/7hgtTp5.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/FqT7her.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/Yt9SZfb.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/bmzwpSE.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/pJRAVgB.mp4

Leaked animations from the 3.2 trailer.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Mother of god that spidey move :stare:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yay I made a discord! I guess you get temporary links?

https://discord.gg/99ebqu

Everybody join up, save the channel and know we can all be besties in here!

This will be the official Marvel Future Fight Discord for goons.

You know I've had a goon ff discord
For over a year right?

https://discord.gg/RGdV4E8 :/

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
At some point I have to stop buying new costumes for my boy Spider-boy. Not this time around, but at some point. This must be how people who love Cap feel.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ramadu posted:

Mother of god that spidey move :stare:

Don't know what's better, car pendulum or Rhino getting the choppa.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy mother of god.

Maybe it's hype but those are some of the best animations yet for multiple chars. Usually on a trailer for multiple chars, somebody steals the show, but everybody looks phenomenal.

My boy Rhino gonna get T2ed asap so I can GORE GORE GORE!!!!

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

40$ for the new uniform ticket, takes a uni from normal to mythic:
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=859960

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Rhino is rockin' the Bowser 'stume.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Holy mother of god.

Maybe it's hype but those are some of the best animations yet for multiple chars. Usually on a trailer for multiple chars, somebody steals the show, but everybody looks phenomenal.

My boy Rhino gonna get T2ed asap so I can GORE GORE GORE!!!!

Can't wait to run team ECW: Rhino/Sandman/rey Mysterio

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Nevermind

Tiny Chalupa fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 30, 2017

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Confirmed vulture day mega 6. Maybe even tier 2
Rhino made my list to focus on too

Now show me sandman

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Confirmed vulture day mega 6. Maybe even tier 2
Rhino made my list to focus on too

Now show me sandman

Saving the best for last my friend. All of these chars are TOO HOT TO HANDLE, TOO COLD TO HOLD for me. So excited.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Can't wait to run team ECW: Rhino/Sandman/rey Mysterio

As always, you got this down. If that's not a team bonus, I'll be highly disappointed. Team ECW for life.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Today I became a man.

Edit: Was really nice to get 1500 crystals back immediately from Epic Quest.

The Dave fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 30, 2017

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

The Dave posted:

Today I became a man.

Edit: Was really nice to get 1500 crystals back immediately from Epic Quest.

Grats man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
My biggest issue with Magneto is now I don't want to spend crystals on anything, normally I would have grabbed a Mega 6* ticket or two during this sale but now I am just hoarding them.