Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hell I'd do it for 180k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, the last three times I've gone to a hospital I either fell into or stepped in a sharps box

[Saw II Needle Pit Scene]

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I would have gone the route where I piss and poo myself in public but a boys gotta eat.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

She-Huck makes 165k for 13 minute press briefings lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five posted:

Hell I'd do it for 180k

i'd do it for less

gorka, who doesnt do anything other than go on talk shows and give white house tours, gets 155k :what:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I could do it better than Spicer too I'd bet because I would at least not be fooling myself about selling my soul and could enjoy jerking reporters around with vague nonanswers to questions I just told them to ask

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i wanna go to bed but i half suspect big news is going to drop in the next 2 hours

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Turdfuzz posted:

its lame to ask 4 probes imo u gotta do poo poo but it cant be too obvsious to get prbated poo poo its gotta be a surprise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I'm bit surprised it's that much.

Spicey selling his self short.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Shooter in NYC hospital was some guy who was pissed that he got fired, took 5 seconds for tweets asking to ban Muslims

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

LegoMan posted:

[Saw II Needle Pit Scene]

I have a strong stomach from years on the internet and that scene freaked me the gently caress out

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'd definitely be holding against any reporter who dared complain about Trump their previous statements that he was Capital P Presidential

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Augus posted:

Shooter in NYC hospital was some guy who was pissed that he got fired, took 5 seconds for tweets asking to ban Muslims

was it the groper that got put on leave or a different employee

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ex post facho posted:

Colorado Springs is a great example of the failures of libertarianism

And the successes of Conservatism based on the article.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Augus posted:

white people were a mistake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ekster posted:

i wanna go to bed but i half suspect big news is going to drop in the next 2 hours

If it does and you're awake, you'll be too excited to sleep anytime soon after

Get some rest, we'll still be here when you wake (as long as another thread isn't deleted)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Seb Gorka makes $155,000. His colleagues told the press that his job mostly includes "giving tours and peeling out in his mustang".

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gorka, Sebastian L. Employee $155,000.00 Per Annum DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND STRATEGIST

GOORKKAAAAAAAAAA

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

If it does and you're awake, you'll be too excited to sleep anytime soon after

Get some rest, we'll still be here when you wake (as long as another thread isn't deleted)

ya true, think i'll wake up to 5k posts instead

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is really gonna get them Chapo boys riled up goodly

Serf
May 5, 2011

i would do anything for 180k are u kidding me

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This is also the only pool of Republicans capable of serving in future Republican White Houses, so in essence this must never be repeated or all these same people will return lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

The only thing saving us is that everyone in the government is a loving moron

ftfy :)

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

Colorado Springs is a great example of the failures of libertarianism

Let's not forget that Colorado Springs is the home of some major Evangelical movements. It's been going through this poo poo for years. I specifically remember stories of how their tax cutting ways had led to closure of public parks and turning off street lights to save money. Classic example of people turning their own community into an ideological poo poo hole.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I'm surprised how little low level staffers make. I make more money than someone working in the loving white house.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/SecretaryPerry/status/880843825249476609

o7 o7 o7

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
she-huck makes 165k

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

get fuked commando perry

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Serf posted:

i would do anything for 180k are u kidding me

http://i.imgur.com/bJj6GJH.gifv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

Let's not forget that Colorado Springs is the home of some major Evangelical movements. It's been going through this poo poo for years. I specifically remember stories of how their tax cutting ways had led to closure of public parks and turning off street lights to save money. Classic example of people turning their own community into an ideological poo poo hole.

Especially since turning off the street lights cost them 5x more than they saved replacing copper that got stripped out of the now-inactive fixtures by thieves

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Surely Spicer was making relatively comparable money before joining the Trump admin?

Gorka, though....Gorka's salary is :discourse:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

im not going to linkedin these people but 99% of them sound white af

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just realized that Ted Cruz is more cucked than Scarborough because at least Scarborough defends his wife

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao the lowest person on that list who is getting paid seriously still makes 2x what i do

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

radical meme posted:

as a non-american i do not get the link between (right-wing) evangelicals and libertarianism

is it a prosperity theology thing?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

NofrikinfuN posted:

It's funny watching everyone get upset about the Joe and Mika tweet when Trump has been tossing pathetic jabs at people via Twitter for years. It's hard to gauge where we draw the line on this poo poo anymore.

The media class is upset because trump personally insulted one of their own hth

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Reality Winner posted:

I'm surprised how little low level staffers make. I make more money than someone working in the loving white house.

Government work doesn't pay well until after you leave the job

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Miller, Stephen Employee $179,700.00 Per Annum ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND SENIOR ADVISOR FOR POLICY

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

I just realized that Ted Cruz is more cucked than Scarborough because at least Scarborough defends his wife

also JEB!

CUCK YEAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Serf posted:

lmao the lowest person on that list who is getting paid seriously still makes 2x what i do

incredible username/post combo

• Locked thread