Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

not Stukov related, sorry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uo9RwnhN1o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

when are we gettin the babadook

Blizzard already did speedo Tychus for pride.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Pro-click.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo Massive Shove :allears:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Massive shove is the best skill in the game and I will be sad when it is immediately nerfed.

Gustav
Jul 12, 2006

This is all very confusing. Do you mind if I call you Rodriguez?
Wasn't expecting much out of Stukov, and drat was I wrong

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Also I'll be the one to say it, the viral healing and bio killswitch stuff seems like it'll be way more fun than just making waves of creeps.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
That shove looks goddamn hilarious.

I laffed.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

when are we gettin the babadook

During next year's pride week

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

bamhand posted:

I've opened up 8 Bikini Stitches in ~25 chests. 5 of them are different tints at least.

I have opened 6 chests and gotten 3 Zergy swimsuit Tychuses.

At least the 100 crafting bits mean I'm that much closer to making sexy Tychus. I might actually have enough towards the end of the event...

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Gustav posted:

Wasn't expecting much out of Stukov, and drat was I wrong

I don't enjoy playing healbot supports, which was the majority of the supports for a long time. With the reworks they've been doing on supports there's a lot of room to use them as something other than bags of spare hp for the people who actually get to have fun playing the game against other players. Stukov seems to continue that trend, and I like that.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Imagine if Sylvanas had a talent that let her shadow dagger spread back to heroes that were already hit by it, or if KT had a talent that made his living bomb spread 1 second after application instead of at the end (and also spread back to heroes already hit)

This will be Stukov but with healing instead of damage.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
It just occurred to me that Massive Shove is basically Reinhardt's rocket charge from Overwatch only it doesn't drag you out of position to use it.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Stuvok's arm falls off at the end of the shove :gonk:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

GenericOverusedName posted:

Stuvok's arm falls off at the end of the shove :gonk:

It's a missed opportunity that there isn't an upgrade that makes the fallen arm follow heroes around and slap them imo.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
Apparently Stukov has the highest AA damage in the game

YolkaEd
Dec 26, 2013

Kai Tave posted:

It's a missed opportunity that there isn't an upgrade that makes the fallen arm follow heroes around and slap them imo.

Bit of a shame that they didn't go with the other proposed 20 for Massive Shove, Knock Knock. Wherein, upon impacting with terrain, Stukov would just clobber the hapless victim a few times against the wall.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Guess I'll need to save some gold for stukov

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Semper Fudge posted:

Apparently Stukov has the highest AA damage in the game

Maybe by default. I imagine it had to be high considering he has that level 1 that makes it ranged and reduces it by 50%

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Stukov massive shove one shots weak heroes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKLTbJMJOSI

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The half second shot of someone using a nuke on a merc camp in Warhead Junction is the most relatable thing.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Midnightghoul posted:

Maybe by default. I imagine it had to be high considering he has that level 1 that makes it ranged and reduces it by 50%

Also are we talking damage per attack or damage per second? Is he someone with big damage but slow attack speed?

YolkaEd posted:

Bit of a shame that they didn't go with the other proposed 20 for Massive Shove, Knock Knock. Wherein, upon impacting with terrain, Stukov would just clobber the hapless victim a few times against the wall.

Oh my god this is criminal.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Kai Tave posted:

Also are we talking damage per attack or damage per second? Is he someone with big damage but slow attack speed?
It looks like he's big hits but ungodly slow attack speed. Maybe slowest in the game.

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
Stukov is real and he's my friend and he'll hug me with his big strong extendable arm.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I just want somebody to shove.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I didn't know Stukov was a lefty. Been working that arm out a lot. :fap:

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Fuzz posted:

I didn't know Stukov was a lefty. Been working that arm out a lot. :fap:

Why do you think there's an opening on his palm?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Ok the surfboard mount rules

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I managed to scrounge up 8 chests from heroes that were close to leveling. 5 of them contained zergy swimsuit Tychus. Other than sprays, that's the only summer thing I've gotten. I only need to unbox 3 more zergy swimsuit Tychuses to get sexy Tychus.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Oh well I didn't get Malthael but I'm definitely getting my Stukov on

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Will a stukov shove stop a charging butcher

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Oh man, Stukov looks hella fly. My only complaint is that his design in this game kind of looks like he's wearing a zoot suit.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

KillerQueen posted:

Oh man, Stukov looks hella fly. My only complaint is that his design in this game kind of looks like he's wearing a zoot suit.

Actually this makes it even better.

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
I will always pick the 3x sweep ult because fun is the devil.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sensual Simian posted:

I will always pick the 3x sweep ult because fun is the devil.

You're a monster.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm sure that's going to be the "good" ult. There isn't a lot of massive corridors to send people down.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm sure that's going to be the "good" ult. There isn't a lot of massive corridors to send people down.

I ask myself this "Which would pubbies gently caress up most with?" and I go with the opposite one.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I don't think you really have to pull off the once in a lifetime cross-map shove to find ways to get value out of a single-target Mighty Gust. It's going to depend a lot on teamcomps, but so does everything.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Since they did an Overwatch, Diablo and now StarCraft hero, does that make WarCraft next? Or do they just randomly release heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Can't wait for Illidan to flip over me and get shoved into our core