Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
"Closing is OFF. Zamparini confirms that the club will remain with him after Baccaglini was unable to provide "guarantees"."

kill.me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yeah we know Borja is definitely coming and we aren't too pleased about it because someone is obfuscating.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol http://www.soccerstyle24.it/foodball-cucina-italiana-maglie-calcio/

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

These shirts are making me hungry!!!!!!!!

Also how you gonna pick something besides pesto or focaccia for Genova.

E: oh Genoa is pesto durr

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGTW6gWlqY

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Looks like Bernadeschi to Juve is gonna happen next week for 40m and either Stuaro or Rincon.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

Looks like Bernadeschi to Juve is gonna happen next week for 40m and either Stuaro or Rincon.

If that happens I'll be very pleased

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm on the fence. That's a lot of money and player for someone who is not being cool for us ATM.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Paolo Villagio died :( I'm on my phone but canepazzo please post "chi ha fatto palo?!"

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Paolo Villagio died :( I'm on my phone but canepazzo please post "chi ha fatto palo?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-DpEOqDew

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Yessss

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Borja / Fiorentina is getting even uglier, if that's possible. This afternoon a whatsapp audio clip was spread by fansites where he's slamming the club to his friends, saying they made him cry and he can't sleep anymore, that the club busted his balls but he cannot speak as he's under contract until he signs for Inter.

Fiorentina replied by activating the legal dept. :sigh:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Borja / Fiorentina is getting even uglier, if that's possible. This afternoon a whatsapp audio clip was spread by fansites where he's slamming the club to his friends, saying they made him cry and he can't sleep anymore, that the club busted his balls but he cannot speak as he's under contract until he signs for Inter.

Fiorentina replied by activating the legal dept. :sigh:

Yeah. Lost a lot of respect for the club for this. This is childish.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Sky just reported:

Donnarumma has renewed the contract. 6 millions a year, 50m release clause if Milan doesn't reach UCL, 100m if they do.

Edit: his brother also will earn 1 million a year. No idea why that's part of the deal.

Supposedly, he refused a PSG offer as such: 13 millions a year, 3 villas, 3 luxury cars.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jul 3, 2017

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That release clause is gonna get activated as soon as Milan start to flounder. They also signed Calhangou which is a neat signing. He's a good free kick taker.

Illicic hosed Sampdoria by faking like he was going to sign (so they rejected Sneijder) and is going for Atalanta instead. 5.5m to us and thanks for when you were on Lurch.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Also Fiorentina super close to Simeone for 20+5 millions, which I find unbelievable (most the Della Valle bros ever spent was on Gomez and it was just over 14 millions). I want this to be true though, imagine Chiesa and Hagi behind Simeone, headlines write themselves: "FIGLIORENTINA!"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lol at figliorentina, Simeone would be an upgrade for Ilicic for sure.

canepazzo posted:

Sky just reported:

Donnarumma has renewed the contract. 6 millions a year, 50m release clause if Milan doesn't reach UCL, 100m if they do.

Edit: his brother also will earn 1 million a year. No idea why that's part of the deal.

Supposedly, he refused a PSG offer as such: 13 millions a year, 3 villas, 3 luxury cars.

The 1 mil for his brother, who is also a keeper and who will likely never see a minute of playing time, should just go in to his salary. The whole thing is absurd but that bit is really ridiculous. You know someone said "and this rear end in a top hat comes too or no deal".

Well whatever. I hope he stays good!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Rizzoli is moving on from reffing to working in the refereeing hierarchy, he'll be taking over as head of the referee's association for Italy. Looks like I'll need to update my av text.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Calcio Como is dead. Earlier this year Essien's wife bought them for about a quarter million euros, saving them from total bankruptcy, and things seemed to be going well, they even made the lega pro playoffs. The deadline to register for next season was not met, and no payments were made to the league. Right now the club definitely won't be in the lega pro, and it remains to be seen whether they will be allowed to restart in serie D. Shame.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Rizzoli is moving on from reffing to working in the refereeing hierarchy, he'll be taking over as head of the referee's association for Italy. Looks like I'll need to update my av text.

Time to retire his jersey

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

This one will only make sense to Italians over 30, but apparently Allegri has been caught with Ambra Angiolini, of Non è la rai fame.

2017 is weird.

https://twitter.com/nonleggerlo/status/882228728453111808

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

This one will only make sense to Italians over 30, but apparently Allegri has been caught with Ambra Angiolini, of Non è la rai fame.

2017 is weird.

https://twitter.com/nonleggerlo/status/882228728453111808

Well now I know what the hell happened to her, which I never really cared about until now. Wasn't she on Festivalbar a few times?

trem_two posted:

Time to retire his jersey

lol

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fiorentina news:

Bernardeschi has officially decided not to renew. Juve is all but done, now, and probably since a few months.

Borja Valero likewise has agreement with Inter, Corvino wants him to say he wants to be sold before agreeing.

Kalinic has been requested by Milan but Corvino said he didn't even sit down cause they don't want to sell him ("for the low price offered by Milan being the unspoken part", I think).

So it looks like we're gonna get tons of money for Berna, buy a couple lesser known players (Eysseric, Rigoni of Independiente, Larsson, this kind of players), keep Kalinic, and splurge on a midfielder. We'll see.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Any idea when next season's calendar will be released? I'll be in Europe for 3 weeks this September and haven't planned anything because I need to go to a Juve match and plan everything else around that.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

Any idea when next season's calendar will be released? I'll be in Europe for 3 weeks this September and haven't planned anything because I need to go to a Juve match and plan everything else around that.

July 26, apparently
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/882212257370968064

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Kalanic has requested to go to Milan and has essentially said "I'm done" to everyone.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

trem_two posted:

July 26, apparently

cool, thanks

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

New Fiorentina jersey was presented today. First one is the purple one, obviously, with 2 gigli on the sleeves; away jerseys are four, one for each colour of the calcio storico, red, blue, white and green, with the same style as the first. There is no third jersey.

https://twitter.com/acffiorentina/status/882517559886700545

And last but not least, Ilicic to Atalanta is a done deal.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Better shots. The four non-Chiesa models are, quite obviously, calcio storico players.

https://twitter.com/ilPentasport/status/882524507952611328

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

canepazzo posted:

Better shots. The four non-Chiesa models are, quite obviously, calcio storico players.

gently caress I love Italy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Is the guy in the Verde kit Jeeg like Jeeg Robot? That owns.

That's a nice home kit in general.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

The only way those kits can get better is if they play in the calcio storico pants to match them. :discourse:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Robviously posted:

The only way those kits can get better is if they play in the calcio storico pants to match them. :discourse:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Rossi won't be playin with Celta Vigo next season so he is a free agent I assume.

This whole Kalanic Milan thing is getting weird. It's like watching two people eye gently caress each other while the boyfriend is like "I probably can't stop this but yo I'm right here."

Neto might be leaving Juventus which is good because he needs to be a first team player.

Bernadeschi is 100% leaving and Juventus is said to be the buyer. 40m plus bonuses plus a player. Stuararo would be a good way to replace Borja Valero who is also probably 100% leaving for Inter. Corvino seems like he's been lying his rear end off or just being a goddamn bully.

This lack of respect for players recently is loving atrocious. Kalanic has publically stated he wants to be traded. Our legends were unceremoniously removed as a wet flop of a coach refused to put anything past the bare minimum.

To top it all off we lost the appeal in arbitration court with the whole Salah mess and Chelsea called us liars about the whole thing.

The new kits are a nice distraction

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

Stuararo would be a good way to replace Borja Valero

this will probably end in tears

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sturaro is garbage. He and Bertolacci should join the same team and get them relegated, like Hellas.

Maradona got made an honorary citizen of Naples today in a big ceremony in Piazza Del Plebiscito. Lots of jokes to be made about this, but I was honestly surprised this had not happened already.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

canepazzo posted:

:worship: This might be the first time I buy a team I don't support's kit (thrift store buys excluded). In Green of course. I actually tried to contact the Verdi via facebook over a year ago to get some swag but they never update their page/probably don't speak english. I think I got their phone number but I never called.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 6, 2017

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

this will probably end in tears

Rincon is the other option

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/882997338041704448

quote:

Speaking at a hearing into alleged mafia influence at grounds in Italy, Carlo Tavecchio said the country's football venues were not being exploited to the full because they only staged matches every other week.

"There shouldn't only be football in stadiums, there should also be pharmacies, cinemas, supermarkets -- we need to have more social activities," FIGC reported Tavecchio as saying. "There could even be lap dancing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Surprised it's not alreday an ADL idea.

• Locked thread