Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

that'll teach you to gently caress over rich people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

id idnt know she had a podcast ill subscribe. gently caress im in la even if elon musk turns thsi city into swiss cheese with his boring machine traffic will still suck

i was listening to cum town and the main guy was talking about rapists. like if youre in prison the guy who says "im gonna rape you" is not the scary guy. hes just insecure and angry that he has to fukc men. the guy blowing kisses at you and telling you how pretty you are is the scary one. that made me lol for like 15 minutes straight while i was in really lovely traffic it realy broke the mood

u got a pretty cumshit hole

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i regret to inform u all that eric garland is tweeting again

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jurry nullify along with skreli

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

that's a damned fine cat

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
that an 81 year old Gingrich ratfucker (claimed he) got his hands on the emails somewhat strengthens my opinion that the server was hacked by a regular criminal org who peddled the contents to any buyers they could find

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Webguy posted:

i regret to inform u all that eric garland is tweeting again

what's game theory got to say about infinity

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

So the @pwnallthethings article tonight is going to be about this emails thing.

Probably going to find out more about this from Tait himself directly

that explains his own

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/880736146065682432

earlier

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

u got a pretty cumshit hole

*pretends to fight*

*halfway through rape my supple rear end in a top hat muscles clench your dick*

*spin around really fast knocking you into the concrete walls, breaking your bones and tearing your flesh*

*cumshit on u with my deadly infections old cumshits lke a komodo dragon*

orange sky
May 7, 2007

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

*spin around really fast knocking you into the concrete walls, breaking your bones and tearing your flesh*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

:stare:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
energy week is cool and good and it is my friend

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/880973839563460608

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

:eyepop:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what coast is this guy on because im an old and i cant stay up late

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

if i had such a cat i would name him Wendell because that is the mascot of my personal favorite cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch b/c the cat looks like a cinnamon roll.

if it is a lady cat then i would have to go back to the drawing board.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880965413156392960

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Tom Gorman posted:

if i had such a cat i would name him Wendell because that is the mascot of my personal favorite cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch b/c the cat looks like a cinnamon roll.

if it is a lady cat then i would have to go back to the drawing board.

Wenda.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

nice a new fetish

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I just finished so I won't be going again for like, 20 minutes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iGSAFjzBd8

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cuck Cuck cuck Cuck Cuck

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol bannon teamed up with a retard rocking the worlds least convincing combover and committed treason all in th ename of the white american race

and in the end not as ingle white person has benefited in any way and many of them will probably die

loving lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/wendysiegelman/status/880577757901717506

https://twitter.com/wendysiegelman/status/880974176068173824

:thunk:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

komodo kumshit

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

cumshitter posted:

lol bannon teamed up with a retard rocking the worlds least convincing combover and committed treason all in th ename of the white american race

and in the end not as ingle white person has benefited in any way and many of them will probably die

loving lol

lmao

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

cumshitter posted:

Despite the quantities of vermin living under his skin, Bannon himself is technically still a white person, and has clearly benefited from this at least temporarily.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im the melty guy from robocop now

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

He just retweeted it again a few seconds ago

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/880736146065682432

followed by

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/880975179924549632

:burger: or happening, only time will tell

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

i remember this from venture Bros

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pee tape is real

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i work in finance and im just a low level cog. but my understanding of how bannon became politically radicalized is that he thought all the big banks coming to the government for a bailout was the worst thing that could ever happen. i dont know enough about it to comment other than "yeah maybe there should have been a more consumer based approach to the mortgage crisis? like go from the bottom up rather than the top down or something? i dunno."

anyway this really pissed him off but i get updates from our bond department and we own a shitload of corporate financial bonds specifically because they are so safe. a lot of the legislation enacted after the crisis about how banks have to separate investments from customer deposits and the stress testing they do made them really solvent bonds. i think thats pretty ok. i personally dont beneift from it much but i like the idea

bannon became a deus vult defender of the white race and actively worked to help a gop congress try to undo all of this and now he might die in prison. cool.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

*pretends to fight*

:arghfist::a2m:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:yossame:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

cumshitter posted:

i work in finance and im just a low level cog. but my understanding of how bannon became politically radicalized is that he thought all the big banks coming to the government for a bailout was the worst thing that could ever happen. i dont know enough about it to comment other than "yeah maybe there should have been a more consumer based approach to the mortgage crisis? like go from the bottom up rather than the top down or something? i dunno."

Steve Bannon didnt give a poo poo that the finance industry was loving over people until his dad got hosed over by selling a bunch of his stock or some poo poo.

then, instead of blaming the finance industry, and pushing for regulation of the finance industry, he blames brown people and muslims

i hope he rots in a jail cell forever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dairy Days posted:

komodo kumshit

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
pitchfork peasants

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

cumshitter posted:

anyway this really pissed him off but i get updates from our bond department and we own a shitload of corporate financial bonds specifically because they are so safe. a lot of the legislation enacted after the crisis about how banks have to separate investments from customer deposits and the stress testing they do made them really solvent bonds. i think thats pretty ok. i personally dont beneift from it much but i like the idea

bannon became a deus vult defender of the white race and actively worked to help a gop congress try to undo all of this and now he might die in prison. cool.

Part of the context is that he watched the banks get bailed out while people like his father, who served in the Navy for decades, were ruined.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Corny posted:

Steve Bannon didnt give a poo poo that the finance industry was loving over people until his dad got hosed over by selling a bunch of his stock or some poo poo.

then, instead of blaming the finance industry, and pushing for regulation of the finance industry, he blames brown people and muslims

i hope he rots in a jail cell forever

Without denying that he blames brown people and Muslims, I'd guess there's probably (((someone else))) he thinks is ultimately responsible for the financial industry loving over the noble Aryan.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh ok so bannon is basically a teenage libertarian who wants government to work for him specifically while loving everyone else over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

loving lol

*trump rushes in tweeting at the.... goblins? i dunno this is a leroy jenkins analogy i know he did something in WoW which bannon was the ceo of a gold selling company for so im doing like a joke on that but im woefully unprepared for the details*

BANNON dammit leroy jenkinsi mean donald trump omg its happening agaaaaaaain

• Locked thread